Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Serpantdragon » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:17 am

Zephyr- Tags; Open

Zephyr trotted back to her den happily and lay down,
looking up at the sky. Her den was slightly farther than the others, but she could still see everything. Before she could even stand up and go into her den She fell asleep the wind blowing through her thick coat.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:34 am

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Finnagin
Thunder had hoped to talk to Kylie directly, she had been the closest to the attacker...or attackers. But seems how his alpha told him to go talk to Finn about it he wouldn't bother Kylie...for now. He turned to Finn, "You heard her, I only know a bit of what happened but I'd like to know what scents you smelled...though getting that information from Kylie would work better." His gruff voice aimed at Finn. He knew vaguely what had happened, but he hadn't heard the full report. And from what he could tell Finn had been the only one looking into the matter.

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Silky padded through the woods, trying to fine a new place to rest that wasn't so close to the pack's territory. She had never been in a pack, her parents had been loners all their lives. Only ever seeing the bad side of a pack, so she felt they were nothing but controlling monsters. She shivered at the thought, "If they find me surely they will hurt me or force me to do their bidding..." she muttered picking up her pace. She honestly wished her powers had been something else, like being able to turn invisible, or making her scent vanish. but no...she was able to make silk threads.

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Kylie
Sky yawned blinking awake from his short nap. He smiled as he stretched out his muscles before standing fully. He glanced to the cicely and picked some of them, leaving the rest to grow some more. He padded back to the camp to go check on Kylie and also see how her wounds were doing. To his displeasure the she wolf had been trying to walk and move around on her own. He quickly padded up to her, "Kylie I don't think you should be moving around just yet, especially not on your own..." He dropped the cicely and walked over looking over her wounds. None of them seemed to have burst open but she was still rather weak, "Lean on me you stubborn beta..." He said with a slight chuckle, she was the female beta for a reason after all.

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Alopencia
Ginger couldn't help but chuckle, "No I think you got it down, if he were to ever be Alpha Male..." She shook her head, "I feel like he would snap at everything that wasn't Veera and that would cause problems between Veera and Finn. Feel a bit sorry for him actually..."
Glancing over to were Finn had went off to she saw Thunder, along with the betas and one of the omega males. "Then there is Thunder and I know he would want the best for the pack...but I feel he charges in without thinking things through fully. So not sure he'd be a good match and an omega...as much as i hate that rank existing. Well an omega male would definitely not do for Veera." She finished in a soft voice still laughing slightly. She enjoyed Alo's company, the two of them could jokingly plan others lives all they wanted. Or just have simple chats, Gin didn't mind being a shoulder for Alo to lean on. Maybe once Alo talked to Tasha, the two of them could go for a hunt, her tail wagged in anticipation of the possibility.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:11 am

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | 4 years | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Out of Camp | Tags: Thunder | Mentions: Kylie, Vera, Mara, Alo

He was happy that the fae had forgiven him. She wasn't mad. Bit the hunter wasn't happy once he was told he had to recap the events again, or by the fact that she said 'poor Mara'.

He turned to the fighter, the one who was about to straight up interrogate Kylie.

"It wouldn't be much different that hearing it from me." He told Thunder. "I got all my information straight from her." He recalled, remembering the conversation, the promise. She still hadn't gotten back to him on that.

"I'll tell you what I picked up." He said, telling the male about what happened. How he didn't smell anything on the patrol, and neither did Vera or Alo. How Kylie reported seeing a wolf that looked exactly like Vera. How it could maybe be Vera's missing sister. How Mara could be a suspect, she had the possibility of having powers, but Rethought it wasn't likely.

"That's about it. The only other thingni heard is that it was a a sloppy attack, according to Vera. She was talking about it as I went up to her, so it probably be a very experienced fighter."

(Spiky angry boi is offended. Lol. I am really enjoying roleplaying as him. He's so much different than all my other ocs. You soon see him open up to less of an spiky fluff ball)
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:20 am

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Finnagin
Thunder nodded listening to Finn's words closely, now he was even more bothered by the fact it was a possible fighter. "Okay...thank you Finnagin. I'll see if I can't look deeper into the matter. Possibly find Mara and ask her a few questions. A she wolf that looked like Veera..." His sighed taking in the information, "The sooner we find the villain, the sooner we are free to run as we have been. I don't know about you but I do not like being stuck with another wolf. Especially with my speed...." It wasn't like he had anything against his fellow pack members, but when it came to getting something done. Well he did his best to get it done quickly, life was short no need to waste time.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:25 am

Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Open

Leon sat outside the camp, back to his usual position of watching the world for danger. There was too much that had happened for him to not be there, to not be keeping watch. He scanned the forest for any signs of new trouble, anything that didn't belong.

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Alan -> Open

James nodded in response, "I'll try not to get horribly and terribly injured, though I make no promises." He was teasing of course, he tended to avoid getting injured as much as he could. Before that was relatively easy to do, now it seems to be the opposite. He went off to let Alan work, deciding to find somewhere that his cold wouldn't bother anyone.

Talia (Natalia) and Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshift
Loners
Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Closed - Out of the territory (Investigating the territory of another pack)

Natalia listened for danger as she walked, how had no wolf attacked them yet? Back before they left if she had traveled this far into another pack's territory they would have attacked her without a second thought, it was the main danger to the pack. She kept moving, she sort of remembered where the pack should be. She remembered where their camp was from descriptions. She looked back at Bane for a moment, she could tell he wasn't at ease either.

"No one has been tending the herbs," Bane stated, "Not for a while." He was watching how some had overgrown, how leaves had died before being picked. A healer wouldn't let the places they got supplies from become like this. Part of a healer's job was tending herbs for future use. "Talia..."

"I know, we're almost there." She kept going, she could see the entrance of the camp, there were no guards. She didn't have to say what was on her mind, she could feel her fur stand on end as she walked through the entrance. She knew Bane's fur was the same. "Bane..."

"You know what we have to do now."
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:13 am

Harika - 4 years - Male Beta - Tags; Open/Alan

Harika paused, mulling over what he'd been told. Mara... Wasn't that Alan's sister? The thought made him frown. He didn't think anyone has mentioned that fact yet. Maybe they should interrogate Alan as well? Of course, he wasn't a suspect but maybe he could offer some insight on where Mara's loyalties lie. He didn't want to bother anyone, since they were either in a bad mood, or were busy. Well, he wasn't male beta for nothing! He puffed out his chest in a self-awe moment, and sparkles seemed to appear around him. Harika marched out, looking for the young healer.

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags; James/Alan/Open

Alan nodded a bit, sending a scary glare towards James. "You better not," though at the end, he cracked a small smile. He said a polite thank you before heading off towards the medicine den to put the gathered herbs away. He hoped Kylie was still asleep, he still feels bad for letting her stay alone. Especially since she's injured.

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags; Open

After making the loop, Mara entered the camp through the back way and acted as if she's been here the entire time. She yawned, but sat in the main part of camp scanning her surroundings. She was surprised no one has wondered where she was. She was gone for a long while, and she was considered a 'suspect'.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:49 pm

Important: Time skip!
Veratrum and Nayden disappeared into the alpha's den to talk. Not long afterwards the sun set, most of the pack retired to their dens while a select few fighter(npc's) kept watch over camp and took patrols. It was a relatively quiet night, with no surprises. The morning weather is brisk but not uncomfortable, and the sky is cloudy but a few raise of sunshine still manage to get through.

Veratrum tags: Everyone
The alpha had been up since early morning though she chose to stay in her den for a couple hours until the rest of the pack started to wake. She hadn't slept much prior. Nayden was still next to her when she awoke, having fallen asleep at the tail end of their conversation. It had been comforting to sleep side by side with him again like they had when they were pups. Her thoughts drifted back to the night before and the visions he told her about, the big wolf had been more afraid than she had ever seen him, and if even half of what he saw would come true than he had every right to be. Her brow furrowed in thought, going over in her head what she was going to say to the pack. She blew out a sigh, there wasn't anyway of wording it that didn't make her and Nayden sound crazy. The pack trusted her but this might be stretching their faith a bit. Even so, they deserve to know at least part of the trails ahead. Taking a deep breath she left her den, walking outside a few feet to were she had a good view to look over camp, it looked like most of them were awake and going about their business as usual though a good percentage still slept, still, it was late enough that she didn't feel and guilt over waking them. The alpha let out a loud howl, letting everyone know that she had important news and to gather for a pack meeting.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:31 pm

Zephyr- Tags; Nayden

Zephyr has been away for a few hours, allowing the morning air to hit her coat gently. The small omega glanced up to notice Vera standing around the pack area. The small omega didn't really see anything important in this but still followers some of the other wolves that were walking towards their alpha.
Zephyr has no idea what was going on.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:35 am

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Veera
Thunder had been awake for some time, thinking about what happened and trying to find reasons.
He looked up as his alpha walked out of her den and howled, standing he shook his coat. "Good morning Veera..." His gruff voice said with a bow, before sitting down and waiting for the others to gather.

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Silky had finally found a new place to sleep, resting she had plans to make it more like a home in the morning. Sun seemed to shine through a few holes that are in the top of her newly found den an she frowned. That would be troublesome in rain, not that she couldn't fix it.

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Kylie
Sky yawned glancing over to Kylie, he nudged her, "Hey, you feel like moving to see what our alpha wants or do you just want me to come back and tell you." He would understand if she wanted either of them, after all she was still healing. But then again staying still would drive her crazy.

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Veera, Zephyr
Ginger woke up with a start, her heart racing as she heard her Alpha's howl. Her first thought was something had happened again. She relaxed as it just seemed to be a meeting though, padding up next to Zephyr. She smiled at her Veera, before glancing to see who all was awake around camp. Thunder always stood out he was like two wolves in one, or at least that's what it seemed to her.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:25 am

Harika - 4 years - Male Beta - Tags; Open

Harika was totally, and completely lost. He had been wandering around camp all night, and it surprised him on how much area the wolf pack had. Of course, he eventually fell asleep not knowing he just barely missed Alan walking in the medicine cave. He was awoken by Vera's howling, calling reach and every pack member to join her in a pack meeting. Has another accident occurred? Harika hoped not. He walked out of his den, and over to the area he heard Vera in. He hoped the news wasn't bad.

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags; Open

By the time Alan had arrived in the healer's den, everyone was asleep. The other healer was here, surprisingly, and was watching over Kylie. He felt gratefulness well up inside of him, he would be sure to remember to thank her. He had restocked the medicine piles, feeling awfully tired. He was pretty sure it wouldn't hurt to fall asleep in this area. Alan was just... so...tired. He's tired just thinking about being tired, if that makes sense. He heard his alpha's callings, and Sky nudge Kylie awake. He walked out of the medicine supplies room and patiently waited on the side-lines, not wanting to interrupt them.

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags; Open

Yesterday, no one had checked on her. She shrugged it off. Mara had a good night's rest, and she was still full from yesterday. She yawned, stretching out and feeling great for once. A loud, bellowing howl filling the cave with it's echos. She huffed in disappointed, looking forward to going out today but dragged herself to the area the pack meeting was called. She just hoped she wouldn't be badgered by the annoying alpha-wanna-be.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me