Simple Fantasy Wolf RP (CLOSED) (DEAD)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Simple Fantasy Wolf RP (OPEN)

Postby CloudZero© » Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:40 am

( I feel like our RP is already dyin :,(
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:37 am

{{I was waiting for the person playing Hemlock, but we can just continue without if you'd like?}}
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:13 pm

Yeah, I was waiting too]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:39 am

Yeahhh I think we should. When they return we will RP them back into things.}

Crow swished her tail from side to side, looking at each wolf for a moment. Her attention was caught when a few twigs snapped from behind them, soon following a little rabbit bolting out of the woods. It froze for a moment, seeing the looming group of wolves. It kept running, which surprised her. She realized whatever it was running from must have been more of a threat, and she lowered her ears. Her eyes stared into the foliage the rabbit came from, hearing the sounds of the creature get closer. Her wings came out instinctively, but she didn't want to abandon her new companions by just flying away. A huge brown blur came bursting through the branches, its nose to the ground, hunting that rabbit snack. It looked up slowly, its eyes glazed over and snot dripping down its snout.
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:52 pm

My wolf
Miria| Female | 107 years, appears like a very young adult
Appearance: Miria is on the smaller side for a female wolf which can often result in her being considered an adolescent. She is very slender which aides in her being a swift runner and agile, also resulting in her having to hunt smaller prey. Miria has standard length silver fur that has a shimmery appearance in sunlight that she tends to keep clean. Her eyes are a sapphire blue color with a second eyelid that is only used when she goes underwater.
Personality: Used to being on her own, Miria tends to be a little nervous around unknown wolves. Due to this, she will usually remain hidden when possible to observe any new wolves to see if they are friendly or not. Due to her smaller stature, Miria is not a fighter and will try to avoid a fight whenever possible. Though usually more on the quiet side, she can open up to others and desires to have friends. She hates being considered an adolescent due to her size and can become defensive and snappy if the topic isn't left alone. Miria can usually be found near water sources since she enjoys fish and swimming in the water
Power(s): She is able to make her fur become black/dark grey to blend in with the shadows which she uses when she hunts or wants to remain hidden. She can also remain underwater for 30 minutes before she has to return to the surface for air
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:57 pm

Sorry guys, I got Covid and I'm still not doing great)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:15 pm

Welcome, Mira! Feel free to write a post and just RP yourself in. You could be swimming in the river and you see us and decide to observe us until we see you, or you could be running from the bear, just a few ideas, but whatever sounds fun to you )

So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, Spiritstar. Hope you feel better soon, get back to us whenever its good for you<3 )
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:37 pm

[Thank you for understanding]

Sony- m- very old but doesn't look it- golden light he can surround himself with- medium length golden fur with brown ears, muzzle and tail tip, darker deeply ambery eyes, average height and weight, darker ambery sun mark on chest and little darker ambery horns- Tags: Hemlock, Crow and Riluo

The brownish marked golden male
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:03 pm

Miria - Female - 107 but looks very young - Tags: Sony, Hemlock, Riluo, Crow

Miria shakes out her shimmery silver fur before looking around. The small female is within hearing distance of the river she has been frequenting the past few days since its a good fishing area when she started hearing voices coming from that area. Suddenly alert, she wills her fur to take on a shadowy grey color to blend in with the shadows as she cautiously moves forward, taking care to stay downwind of the unknown voices. Once she gets the voices, four wolves by the looks of it, in view Miria moves into the shadows of a tree near the river, her sapphire blue eyes the only thing visible. Miria was starting to consider going out to greet the wolves since they seem pretty calm when a loud noise happened nearby from a bear entering the area. Her fur turns back into its silver color as the small wolf darts into the river with her second eyelids automatically closing as soon as her head went underwater, allowing her to see clearly. After hesitating slightly, she returns to the surface to keep a better eye on the obvious threat, ready to dive back down into the river at a moments notice
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:35 pm

Sony- m- very old but doesn't look it- golden light he can surround himself with- medium length golden fur with brown ears, muzzle and tail tip, darker deeply ambery eyes, average height and weight, darker ambery sun mark on chest and little darker ambery horns- Tags: Hemlock, Crow and Riluo

The brownish marked golden male twitched his ears and looked around. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times, and noticed. He noticed that Crow had been looking at his sun marking. He tilted his head, then watched her watch a rabbit dart out. Suddenly, there was a bear lumbering out of the bushes...and he growled. He put his ears back, nose and muzzle wrinkling as he now snarled at the bear. He watched another wolf come out, then go into the water. Turning back to the bear, he used his light power, surrounding himself. He was trying to startle the bear off. It was much like sunlight, not quite as bright but probably enough to startle other animals.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me