S I N S {Cat and Dog} (RP Thread) {OPEN}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: S I N S {Cat and Dog} (RP Thread) {OPEN}

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:06 pm

Queen of flames wrote:
🐱 BOUNCANIER
Siamese
Felidae clan | Captain, Lead warrior | male | homo | crush - Viper | tags - Viper, Atlas

__
He took a quick cleaning of his fur, which was not that hard work to do as it was pretty short. Stretching he looked over at the leader and Atlas once again. Flicking his tail high as he slowly walked toward them "Good morning Viper, Atlas...any...plans for us to do today?" he meowed. He thought for his words once again "I think I could take some scouts and warriors with me...perhaps, any special place we could go to check?" he asked. He gave them another look, which showed some awkwardness "ew...I hope I didn't disturb anything..." he meowed giving a little apology look.

🐱 MADEIRA
Ragdoll
Felidae clan | Medic | female | hetero | crush - open |tags - Rosetta

__
She scanned the tunneler there "hmm, there is no hurry about it..." she said still keeping her eyes on the she-cat, like trying to read her. She sighed she was not the mind reader but noticed how disappointed she was when she didn't give her much of anything to do "so how do you like to be a tunneler? Do you maybe want to work to be something else instead?" she asked her.

🐶 KILIMANJARO
Doberman
Canidae pack | Scout | male | pan | crush - Archer, Margaux | tags - open

__
He relaxed at the cleaning, it was still early so he didn't have to hustle anywhere at the moment. He had done some early night patrols last night, just like he almost always did, he loved to be out in dark times, especially at this time when the nights were somehow dark and the air was cool but not too much. He didn't mind sunny days, but he didn't really like hot days, even if he was not long-furred like some others were. Blinking his eyes he realized the alpha and the Tallulah were in the distance, he was not that close with either of them, so he just waited to see what will the day bring to him today.

🐶 ESPERANZA
Siberian husky
Canidae pack | hunter | female | bi | crush - open | tags - Destiny, Mey

__
She looked around before was mentioned by the beta itself, she was not good when talking with high ranks as she become so nervous around them that sometimes she kind of forgot to speak "...hello, I am doing fine" she responded simply. She looked over to Mey the hunter when the beta called for her to join them as well, she didn't notice the hunter even being there looking at them, but she felt rather relieved that there was someone else too who had a middle rank just like she had.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:16 am

D e s t i n y
Candide Pack | Beta| single | tags: Esperanza , Mey

Destiny smiled softly at the two hunters she was chatting with, she hated that her ranking made her feel like an outsider. The Beta could see when other dogs stiffened around her, things were easier as a hunter. She flicked an ear returning herself back to the conversation "Do you both think we should schedule a hunting trip this evening or tomorrow?" she asked hopefully to make conversation with the two.

A t l a s
Felidae Clan | meditator | single | tags: Viper, Bouncainer

Atlas nodded as Viper had asked him to watch the Scouts and ensure the areas nearest the canines were watched carefully. He flicked an ear "of course. I will let them know as soon as I see them. I think Velvet was around here earlier" Atlas responded with another quick glance around the area they were in. Viper's sudden louder tone almost spooked Atlas' attention back. The black tom listened intently. Viper made a good point and he agreed. "Honestly, I think the name change could be incredible. I agree with you. We are better than just cats. We're strong and a force to be messed with. Our clan name should reflect that" he stated, probably the most amped up he had ever been about a clan decision. Atlas would never admit it out loud, but the fact that Viper asked his opinion for such a big change meant the world to him. Coming from being alone , to a clan was something Atlas still had struggles adjusting too. A secondary voice caught his attention. The clan's Lead Warrior had approached. Atlas dipped his head in a returned greeting "Good morning - and actually Viper and I were just discussing how things have been a little quiet recently" he replied meeting the gaze of the Siamese.

Pending Responses wrote:

A r c h e r
Candide Pack | Guard | single | tags: James, Tallulah

Archer offered James a smile as he commented on dreams, "See your dream seems much more relaxed" he commented before the sound paw steps approaching caught his attention. He looked at the large poodle in front of him with a defensive glance, just incase the cats had decided to strike. He was thankful he hadn't began snarling before turning his head, as he had come to see another guard of the pack, a Cane Corso named Tallulah. As the guard approached, she had apologized for intruding. Shaking his head, Archer offered a small smile "no worries Tallulah" he commented before the canine could finish her sentence. He scolded himself for getting ahead of the conversation. Dipping his head as she mentioned the Alpha had requested a pack meeting "Understood. Do you need help informing anyone?" he asked curiosity pulled at him, tempted to ask the reasoning for the meeting - however, last thing he needed was to be scolded for prying

L u n a

Felidae Clan | Hunter | single | tags: Velvet

Luna yawned quietly as the sunlight hit her eyes, she stretched her claws quickly before pushing herself to her feet. With a quick lick over of her pelt, the tabby walked out of her den and into the clan's main area. She scanned to see if any of her clan-mates had awoken as late as she did. Well, it wasn't late exactly, but later than Luna preferred. Her eyes landed on Velvet, tracing the cat's eyes towards Atlas, Luna shook her head with a small smile. She padded towards the long haired tom, smiling gently as she approached. Luna dipped her head in greeting "Good morning Velvet" she purred gently

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:08 am

Viper -- Male -- Calico Maine Coon -- Leader, Felidae Clan -- ~Atlas, Bouncanier
    The tom sat up then, nodding in a way that seemed it was partially directed at himself. Atlas' agreement had helped him make up his mind clearly. "When you speak to the scouts, spread the word of a clan meeting tonight. I think it's time--" His ears flicked back again and he turned to face the new arrival. "No... no your timing is good actually," he told the lead warrior, nodding as Atlas explained what they'd been talking about. "We wanted to step up scouting in the areas closer to the dogs, feel free to send warriors out alongside them." A small pause, his eye focused on a point beyond Bouncanier briefly before it snapped back to him, "there is also going to be a clan meeting tonight, if you could spread that around to any cats you see today."

Kiri -- Female -- Cream Shiba Inu -- Scout, Canidae Pack -- ~Buck
    Clearly she needn't have bothered trying to sniff out any of her packmates, if the voice behind her was any indication. Kiti gave herself one last yawn and a stretch before she turned and started toward him. "Morning... Buck." She didn't even really attempt to disguise the awkward pause as she tried to pin down which name went to this face -- he was the lead... something. Not scout, she'd know that one immediately since that was the one she had to interact with regularly. Guard, maybe? Although judging by the rabbits at his paws, maybe lead hunter was the safer bet.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:05 am

🐱 BOUNCANIER
Siamese
Felidae clan | Captain, Lead warrior | male | homo | crush - Viper | tags - Viper, Atlas

__
He looked at the two male cats, listening to what each of them was telling him "sure I can tell whoever I meet there" he meowed with a response "you know it could be much easier for all of us if we live at the same place instead than whenever everyone wanted to" he meowed. He thought his words for a moment "maybe something like a camp, there is plenty of good places where everyone can fix and we can still keep the borders secured" he kept saying.

🐱 MADEIRA
Ragdoll
Felidae clan | Medic | female | hetero | crush - open |tags - Rosetta

__
She scanned the tunneler there "hmm, there is no hurry about it..." she said still keeping her eyes on the she-cat, like trying to read her. She sighed she was not the mind reader but noticed how disappointed she was when she didn't give her much of anything to do "so how do you like to be a tunneler? Do you maybe want to work to be something else instead?" she asked her.

🐶 KILIMANJARO
Doberman
Canidae pack | Scout | male | pan | crush - Archer, Margaux | tags - open

__
He relaxed at the cleaning, it was still early so he didn't have to hustle anywhere at the moment. He had done some early night patrols last night, just like he almost always did, he loved to be out in dark times, especially at this time when the nights were somehow dark and the air was cool but not too much. He didn't mind sunny days, but he didn't really like hot days, even if he was not long-furred like some others were. Blinking his eyes he realized the alpha and the Tallulah were in the distance, he was not that close with either of them, so he just waited to see what will the day bring to him today.

🐶 ESPERANZA
Siberian husky
Canidae pack | hunter | female | bi | crush - open | tags - Destiny, Mey

__
She looked at the beta "hunting trip? could we instead start to claim lands just for us, instead than hunting whenever we want? Those cats are maybe a nuisance, but they're cats...they hunt mice or other small rodents, we need bigger and those prey found only in the forest..." she said, unsure if she got too far for her words. She knew the little war against the cats, but for her, it seemed time wasted, the city was big and either of them hunted pretty much different kinds of prey, so why could they share the city.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:04 pm

Courage - Dogo Argentino - Canidae Pack - Alpha
@ Calvin
Walking down a few broken roads to the camp, the Argentina Mastiff eventually located the Delta, Calvin. Courage calmly made his approach towards him, bowing his head in greeting. "Morning! We will be holding a pack meeting at sun down." He informed him, jumping straight to the important point before anything else. "I will need your help with organizing everything. If that is okay?" He asked him, knowing that it had been chaos in the past with dogs speaking over each-other and at times very little being sorted. "We don't want a repeat of the last pack meeting." Courage let out a small sigh as he remembered how disorganized it had been before. "Feel free to ask some others for help too." He added. He felt tense from knowing how stressful it could be, but he hoped that working closer with the Delta and the Beta would make the meeting far more organized.

James - Standard Poodle - Canidae Pack - Hunter
@ Archer, Tallulah
James thought for a moment about his dreams. "That is true." He admitted, relaxing dreams probably seemed far better for sleep than active ones, however active dreams would likely be helpful from time to time. Ge noticed how Archer appeared to be very aware of his surroundings, James wondered how stressful it was as a guard. He had always thought being a hunter was a lot of work, but being a hunter didn't mean risking as much getting injured or even possibly dying, and then also having to think of keeping others in the pack safe too. It seemed stressful.
Hearing another voice call to them, James turned around to see Tallulah. He bowed his head in greeting as he listened to her message. "Sure thing! Thanks for letting us know." He called back. "Are you having a good morning Tallulah?" James asked, attempting to strike up as much convocation with as many dogs as he could.

Cloud - Domestic Shorthair - Felidae Clan - Scout
@ Angus
Cloud sat upon a wall near the edge of an overgrown garden, she knew this area was used often as a passthrough by dogs and she wanted to be sure that none got too close to the clan without being able to raise the alarm. She had been sitting and waiting for a few hours without hearing or seeing any signs of the enemy. She figured that perhaps she should find some other place to scout.
Hopping off the wall, she caught sight of a fellow feline making his way somewhere. Cloud skipped after him in an attempt to catch up. "Morning." She called after the tom, quickly catching up and slowing her pace to meet his. She had an even and gentle gait, almost as if she floated like a cloud. "What are you up to?" She asked, wondering if he needed any help or wanted any company.

Rosetta - Oriental Havana - Felidae Clan - Tunneler
@ Madeira
She looked over her shoulder as she worked to pull bedding from Madeira's nest. "It's good to work efficiently." She admitted. Rosetta didn't like to be lazy or appear as if she wasn't working her hardest, she wanted to pull her weight for the clan. In addition to that, it made it less likely to be pulled off to some other terrible job.
As Madeira asked about how she felt being a Tunneler, Rosetta had to think. She didn't want to come across ungrateful, because she wasn't. "I'm thankful to have a place in the clan, even as a Tunneler." She admitted, being in the clan was definitely far better than being alone. "I would like to earn a new rank one day, but I don't know what..." She confessed, she thought about it for some time, uncertainty of what was the only thing she could envision. "What is it like as a medic?" She asked. She had always thought the medics had one of the toughest jobs, perhaps they were not as busy as the hunters or guards, but their role got difficult when they were needed.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:35 am

Canidae

Mey- f- 4 y- hunter- Kunming wolfdog- pan; Destiny, maybe Margaux- mate open- wants offspring- Tags: Destiny and Esperanza

She offered a small smile to the husky as well. "Hello Esperanza," she said, then asked "How have you both been today?" It was a normal enough question to ask. She also thought of the fact they'd need to go hunting again soon, if not today.

(For Esperanza)

She glanced around, seeing Margaux watching some of the others. Maybe not watching, possibly just noticing them. She turned her attention quickly back to the Australian Shepherd and husky. She offered another smile, then nodded to Destiny. "That's actually a good thing to ask, if a hunter likes being a hunter. If they don't, I'm sure you're allowed to switch ranks/jobs." She then nodded once more to Destiny. "I'm sure we can get a hunting party together," she said.

Kero- m- adult- medic- German Shepherd husky- homo; Soma- mate open- might want to adopt- Iro x Kera: seven siblings- Tags: Soma

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed (only a streak) male sighed...He shook his head, and walked along the streets. The brown muzzled lovely golden male liked Soma. He liked his fellow medic a lot, but wondered if he should tell him...Shaking his head, he sighed once more. His brown ears twitched and perked, his nose twitching as well. The white pawed one followed the scent to the river. The white tipped tail flicked, blue and brown eyes catching sight of Soma. "Are you okay?" he called. He wondered why he was out here.

Felidae

Velvet- m- 4 y- scout- Angora- homo; Atlas (one sided for now)- mate open- wants to adopt- Tags: Luna

The long haired pretty white cat wasn't really paying attention to anything but them. He shook his head, turning his gaze away. He shook himself, tail flicking and ears perking. He finally turned his whole body away, jumping a bit as he came face to face with Luna. She dipped her head and greeted him. He nodded back to her, saying "Good morning, Luna. Did you sleep well?" he asked, a normal enough question. He felt like he could be friendly with any of his clan mates, or most anyway.

Crowe- f- adult- Queen/sitter- Oriental shorthair- bi; Raven- mate open- maybe- Tags: Flora

The black she cat, with the odd white forehead streak, shook her head. Her white tipped tail flicked gently now. Golden lovely eyes glanced around for a moment. She saw Flora, and wondered if she should go talk to her, then wondered where Raven was. Shaking her head, she hurried over to the apprentice, "good morning Flora," she said with a smile. "How has your morning been?" she asked. She then asked "Did you sleep well?" then wondered if she'd be hungry.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:43 am

D e s t i n y
Candide Pack | Beta| single | tags: Esperanza , Mey

Destiny looked at Esperanza as she asked to do something other than a hunt , it honestly surprised the Beta. She flicked an ear and nodded to Mey who was mentioning getting a hunting party together. Destiny turned in a circle , looking over who was currently around them. Her eyes landed on Margaux and a few other canines. She looked back to Esperanza "why don't we do both?" she asked. "We can have a few more dogs join us so not only can we hunt along the way but also ensure our border and future additional territory is secured" she suggested. "Hunting will have to be done soon. We are running low on the pile for all the pack members"

A t l a s
Felidae Clan | meditator | single | tags: Viper, Bouncainer

Atlas nodded "i was planning on walking part of our area to see if there were any issues , anyone I see I will notify. " he mentioned with a flick of his tail. Atlas glanced at Viper once Bouncianer offered the idea of the clan being all in one area versus multiple as they were currently. It was a new idea , one Atlas had never considered before. But it made sense. He looked back at the Lead Warrior with a nod before looking back toward Viper "I think Bouncainer is onto something with this idea , especially if we think the dogs could be planning something we may be safer with everyone together" he added before opening his mouth once more "Plus , if anyone - worst case here, went missing, we would know who. And be able to pinpoint the last time they were seen" he mentioned thinking how at times there were days where he had not seen members of the clan.

L u n a

Felidae Clan | Hunter | single | tags: Velvet

Luna gave a soft smile to the scout , she felt like she had spooked him, but she wasn't sure. Either way, Velvet had greeted her in return. Luna took a step back, not wanting to over-crowd the white cat before her. Quickly licking her paw and running it over her ear she responded "My rest was good , how was yours?" she asked softly. Thankful to make conversation with anything but the rat she had been stalking for the better half of the morning. The grey and white cat slowly sat, curling her tail around herself.

Pending Responses wrote:

A r c h e r
Candide Pack | Guard | single | tags: James, Tallulah

Archer offered James a smile as he commented on dreams, "See your dream seems much more relaxed" he commented before the sound paw steps approaching caught his attention. He looked at the large poodle in front of him with a defensive glance, just incase the cats had decided to strike. He was thankful he hadn't began snarling before turning his head, as he had come to see another guard of the pack, a Cane Corso named Tallulah. As the guard approached, she had apologized for intruding. Shaking his head, Archer offered a small smile "no worries Tallulah" he commented before the canine could finish her sentence. He scolded himself for getting ahead of the conversation. Dipping his head as she mentioned the Alpha had requested a pack meeting "Understood. Do you need help informing anyone?" he asked curiosity pulled at him, tempted to ask the reasoning for the meeting - however, last thing he needed was to be scolded for prying

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:48 am

Calvin/ Canidae/ Male/ Delta/ tags: open
Calvin wake up in the morning, yawning and stretching under the warm morning sunlight. The large brute walked out from his den, blinking and letting his pupils adjust to the light. He walked around the camp, inspecting what others were up to, nothing much it seemed, just some conversations here and there.

Soma/ Canidae/ Male/ Medic/ tags: Kero
Soma turned as he heard someone approach him. He spotted his fellow packmate, Kero. "Morning, Kero. Yes, I'm fine, just wanted to relax a little before the day really gets going" Soma explains. "What brings you here?" He asks, tilting his head curiously.

Giovani/ Felidae/ Male/ Deputy/ tags: open
Giovani licked a ragged ear, a permanant sinister grin on his face. Many decided it was best to leave the deputy be because they were intimidated by him, but he really isn't looking at everyone with murderous intent.... well maybe some of them.... his face was deformed in a brutal battle from his past.

Swan/ Felidae/ Female/ Warrior/ tags: open
Swan lay inside of the camp center, laying and basking in the warm light of the sun. She stretched out, yawning and moving her paws. She blinked and looked around at all the other cats.

Raven/ Felidae/ Female/ Hunter/ tags: open
The black female walked around the woods, her tail up and swishing slowly from side to side. She walked with feather light steps, careful as if not to make much noise. The panther twitched her ears and sniffed the air, trying to catch the scents.

Flora/ Felidae/ Female/ Apprentice/ tags: Crowe
Flora spotted Crowe, rushing over towards her. "Good morning!" she greeted back. "It has been quite boring, nothing to do" she admits answering her second question. "I slept wonderful unlike last night! Least night, I kept getting kicked in the head by someone's foot" she complains.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:56 am

Canidae

Mey- f- 4 y- hunter- Kunming wolfdog- pan; Destiny, maybe Margaux- mate open- wants offspring- Tags: Destiny and Esperanza

She nodded to the Australian Shepherd, then tilted her head a bit as she looked at her. She looked to Esperanza, then back again. She said "That sounds like a really good idea, actually. Do you have anyone in mind to go with us for both those things?" she asked. She knew there were a couple they could ask. That wasn't the hunters job, though. The hunters would hunt, and the others would patrol, check stuff. Being a hunter, she knew she'd be hunting of course.

Kero- m- adult- medic- German Shepherd husky- homo; Soma- mate open- might want to adopt- Iro x Kera: seven siblings- Tags: Soma

The brown muzzled lovely golden male twitched brown ears. The white pawed one nodded to the other male. The white tipped tail flicked, blue and brown eyes watching. He said "I um...came to find you," he said, feeling hot under his fur after saying that.

Felidae

Velvet- m- 4 y- scout- Angora- homo; Atlas (one sided for now)- mate open- wants to adopt- Tags: Luna

The long haired pretty white cat focused the two different colored eyes on her. Maybe he had been a bit surprised, but not scared. He was good, he was just perfectly fine. He then realized she could have seen him staring at Atlas...He shook his head, banishing those thoughts quickly. He then smiled and said "That's really good, then. I slept well too," he then said to her, glad they'd both been fine. He sat down again, now that they were talking and he'd relaxed again.

Crowe- f- adult- Queen/sitter- Oriental shorthair- bi; Raven- mate open- maybe- Tags: Flora

The black she cat, with the odd white forehead streak, smiled. Her white tipped tail flicked gently. Golden lovely eyes focused on the young one, and she said "I'm sure you'll get to do some training soon. I get to help with that, that's all I do right now since there's no kits. I'm sorry to hear someone was kicking you...Are you alright?" she asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ 002 }

Postby nocturna. » Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:38 pm

- ──────. |MARGAUX|.────────────────────
    - - [ female ] - [ 3 yrs ] - [ belgian tervuren ] - [ canidae ] - [ scout ] - [ mentions; others nearby ] - [ tags; kilimanjaro ]
      Taking in the bright morning breeze, Margaux smiled widely and closed her eyes, feeling the wind ruffle her cheek fur. Some nearby voices brought Marg out of her thoughts and the Belgian female stood up, glancing around the area of her bed. Off a ways, but still in eyesight, sat the Beta - Destiny - and a couple of the pack's other females. Though Margaux wasn't able to hear specific words, they all seemed deep in conversation. Margaux sighed happily, briefly thinking about how she'd have to catch up with Destiny later.

Taking another gaze around the clearing area, Margaux searched for any of her fellow scouts. Perhaps they had already been given the day's duties? Kiri wasn't to be seen, but the dark form of Kilimanjaro began to appear in her line of sight. He was laying down, relaxing almost? The Belgian smirked to herself. He seemed to be taking in the morning breeze as well. She resolved herself and trotted over to the male. With a spring in her step, Margaux wagged her tail and called out to Kilimanjaro. "Good morning Kili." She beamed happily after saying the little nickname she'd created for the male. "How are you today? Have you received any orders from Courage yet?" Margaux questioned him a little too enthusiastically before sitting down next to the male with a gentle smile. Margaux was very much what the humans would have called a "morning person".

- ──────. |ANGUS| .────────────────────────
    - - [ male ] - [ 2 yrs ] - [ orange & white ds tabby ] - [ felidae ] - [ tunneler ] - [ mentions; - ] - [ tags; cloud ]
      Angus had just started to get into a rhythmic stride when a sudden noise caught him off guard. He instinctually dropped lower with his ears pulled back, ready for anything. But much to his surprise, another clan member was a few feet from him and gaining fast. It was almost as if she had materialized from nothing, only to appear near him. Cats were silent creatures, but dang - Cloud had definitely caught Angus unaware.

He exhaled heavily, realizing there wasn't any threat. He turned, starting to walk forwards again, but slowed to allow for the female to catch up to his pace. "Morning Cloud." The young tom uttered, a bit embarrassed that Cloud had managed to spook him. Trying to shake off the adrenaline, Angus glanced over the female from the corner of his eye. "I was going off for a quick hunt before anyone needed me." He mused a short chuckle, realizing Cloud could certainly stop his breakfast search and give him orders for the day, if she really wanted to. As she outranked him, Angus really hoped she hadn't any task for him yet... He just wanted to stop his stomach from growling before his day's work began.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me