πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πš•πš’πš πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš’πšπšŽ - Open & Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πš•πš’πš πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš’πšπšŽ - Open & Accepting

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:44 pm

β˜…aoknix⏡it's a shame you think i'm like the others
―――――――――――――――――
β—„8y2m|he/she/they|beta|bisexual/homocurious|location; seaside packs camp|tagged; borealis,epiphany,simi, lacrix | mentions; borealis,lacrix,simi, | seaside packβ–Ί
    indentationaoknix nodded as simi said she'd join them "alrighty well lets rejoin the others then." he gave the omega a curt nod before turning and heading back towards borealis and epiphany. he nods to the two dogs as he approaches "alrighty now that we have a decent amount of dogs, shall we?" he asked gesturing towards the exit of camp with his slightly large head. he parted his maw as he did, just to take in a few scents of camp before they headed out.

----------------------------------------

Freg||FrogWithAnE wrote:β˜…lacrix⏡if not now... when?
―――――――――――――――――
β—„7y6m|she/her|assassin|undecided|location; camp|tagged; simi,aoknix | mentions; aoknix, the patrol group, simi | seaside packβ–Ί
    indentation "i'm well this morning actually!" she finished just in time for aoknix and the dogs with him to approach and speak to them. lacrix thought for a minute "i think... i'm going to stay in camp this morning, i may go out on patrol later on my own to have more of a stealthy approach.." she replied. as aoknix gave her a respectful dismissal she padded away towards the far right edge of camp.

----------------------------------------

Freg||FrogWithAnE wrote:β˜…oberon⏡swim peacefully through lifes waters..
―――――――――――――――――
β—„3y|he/they|hunter|undecided/bicurious|location;deserted grove|tagged; pack | mentions; jesse,marek,calico, | dog packβ–Ί
    indentationoberon nodded along as the conversation continued glacing around to see if any other dogs had come along and joined the group this morning. he noted the group comprised of jesse, marek and calico and gave the group of young dogs a warm smile. ah how he remembered being young and carefree as they were. he noted a couple other dogs as well before turning his attention back to the discussion sitting near where most of the talking was happening.
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πš•πš’πš πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš’πšπšŽ - Open & Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:24 am

Seaside pack

BOREALIS
[male - ninja - crush is "secretly" Simi - tags: Aoknix, Epiphany]

--
He followed after Aoknix and Epiphany to go to ask Simi if the omega could join them too. He looked at the silver she-wolf for a moment, but then looked elsewhere 'she is so pretty, shame that she is an omega...' he thought to himself, shaking his head then, He turned back to the three wolves in front of him "so I guess she is joining us too, so we have everyone in here...so lead the way beta" he said looking at Aoknix.

--
She nodded to her "yes I've heard the same thing about eating fish...yeah the hunting patrol will likely get out sooner or later, it hast to or there will be plenty of hungry wolves" she said with a sight. She knew that some of the wolves got very annoying or angry when they were hungry, which could mean that some fights may start as the tensions got too high.

KRYPTONITE
[male - protector - crush on Aonani & Holiday - tags: pack ]

--
He watched as the other spoke, his tail waving a little bit when the alpha seemed to agree with his little idea "yes test sounds good, and yes I was thinking about the younger ones..." he responded. He looked at Holiday with a smile 'ooh so pretty, yet so clever...cute...' he thought himself before turning to Reem "the pack's name? oh?" he repeated flicking his ears as he thought "what about Shipwreck pack?" he said in a loud voice as the name come to his head like a lightning.

--
She looked a little embarrassed when Aonani repeated her words that most of them were aware of the wolves nearby. She thought Reem's question about the pack's name "what about the Lost pack? Waves pack" she responded silently, her eyes looking over to the other alpha.

--
She sighed at Jesse "I don't think they could take that excuse" she responded. She was rather unsure about this whole thing, she knew that it was possible something they could not do and they will get into a problem if they get a catch or maybe even killed if they run into things going around the forest there. She looked at Marek and Jesse, which seemed to wait for her response, she didn't want to be seen as a coward in their eyes so she nodded "Alright, I am in...let's go" she said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:46 pm

Mahogany- m- 2 y- red wolf- Seaside hunter- homo; Amarok- no mate until 3- has to adopt- dad x mom: 3 sisters, 2 brothers (none are in RP)- Bursting Brook- Tags: Helle and Sparrow

The brown eyed red brown and lighter undersided male nodded as he looked at the she wolf. "Yes, a crush, alpha; of course he's a packmate!" he yelped. He then clamped his maw shut. "Sorry for being so loud...but he's a part of this pack." He then tilted his head as she spoke and then gave a small smile. He offered a smile of his own back, also small but still a smile. He shook his head, saying "I...don't, no." When she said she could offer advice, he said "I'd be willing to hear your advice."

Magpie- f- 3 y- timber wolf- Seaside mother; hunter- bi; Sparrow- mate open- unborn pups (Robin and Jay)- halfway through pregnancy- dad x mom: brother, younger siblings- camp- Tags: Aurora

The brown eyed and furred female nodded to the shaman. "Yeah, I bet that's where he was rushing off to so fast. I wonder if alpha is leading the hunt this time. Mahogany usually only gets so...rushy and...I don't really know the words for it. He's usually calmer if it's anyone else taking them hunting. I'm assuming it's alpha this time then," she said. She took a bite of the fish, spitting out a scale. Scales did not feel good on the teeth...plus they didn't really have nutritional value.

Reem- m- 4 y- Shepsky- dog pack second alpha- homo- mate is Corvus- has to adopt- dad x mom: siblings- Lonely Meadow/camp- Tags: Corvus, pack

The red male with white splashy marks and a diamond listened. The brown and blue eyes glances to his mate at the same time. "Alright...I won't go with the patrol," he said to his mate. The sweet and gentle but wild and sometimes loud one looked to the others again after that.

He nodded to Aonani, saying "That works quite well, or rather I think that would work. Would the mental test be for the young dogs, the...trainees? Yes, that's what they are, trainees, since they'll be training for one rank or another, being trained. Would the mental test be for trainees, or for anyone who wants to do? We should also discuss other ranks. We...may have pregnant females in the future. Should we have dogs to care for them, and help them out?" he asked. He was pretty sure they had none of those yet. He didn't know, but hunters and protection were common.

He turned his gaze to Kryptonite and Sushi, and smiled at each of them. "Shipwreck and Lost pack are both interesting names. Does anyone else have suggestions though? Maybe we should get a couple more suggestions, then put it to a vote."

Jesse- genderfluid (usually female)- 10 mo- Golden retriever German Russian mix with some poodle- dog pack trainee; carer maybe- panromantic demisexual; Marek- too young- too young- dad x mom: siblings- Lonely Meadow/camp- Tags: Marek, Calico

The brown eyed red young one nodded at the other young one. The slightly curly white marked one smiled a bit. She looked to Marek saying "We should hurry then. Before they catch us," she added, pretty sure the adults meant a patrol of adults. "Yeah, we can say we're patrolling. If they do actually catch us leaving."

Looking to Calico, she nodded and smiled as she said "Good, good. Then...lets get going before they stop talking," she said, and began to move away.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π™΄πš’πšπš‘πš

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:45 pm

β™›
β«·π™·πšŽπš•πš•πšŽβ«Έ
“ Female | Seaside Pack | Alpha F. β€›
“ Tags: Sparrow & Mahogany | Mentions: none β€›
“ Location: On the way to Maned Crow Field β€›

indentation The she-wolf paused a few tree-lengths from the edge of the Maned Crow Field, and turned her gaze back to the brute. "There are a few ways to get the courage up to confess to someone, or if you prefer to get to know them to see if you even stand a chance." Helle started, glancing towards the field before returning her gaze to Mahogany. "Some of the more obvious but effective ways are to just feign - if you have to - interest in his hobbies, or job. Offer assistance is something he struggles in, even if you aren't the best at it. Giving gifts as well, small tokens of affection go a long way." The lupine gave a shrug, humming for a moment before continuing. "It really all depends on the wolf, so these things can be hard sometimes." The alpha huffed, pushing down the need to ramble about one of her experiences. "And Remember that feelings can change, if you gather your courage, tell him and he doesn't return your feelings, it's not over. But it's best to remember that after that, he should be the one to initiate contact afterward." She added, fighting back a smirk. After all, distance only makes the heart grow fonder.

❦
β«·π™°πš–πšŠπš›πš˜πš”β«Έ
“ Male | Seaside Pack | Guard β€›
“ Tags: Open | Mentions: Magpie β€›
“ Location: Chasea Shore β€›

indentation Huffing for breath as he stood just outside the Shipwreck, the brute growled to himself. From the smell of the fox, it wasn't sick in any way, but it was starving. Amarok didn't like to admit it, but the male more often than not would chase foxes and coyotes away from their kills, when he could. After a while, they usually got a clue and left the area where they could hunt without the worry of a wolf chasing them off. But occasionally some were stubborn and refused to leave. Sighing as he caught his breath, the male started back up to the edge of the shore, towards the forest. Should probably get back to camp, I might be needed for a patrol. He thought absently as his gaze wandered back to the Shipwreck.

⌬
β«·π™°πš˜πš—πšŠπš—πš’β«Έ
“ Female | Dog Pack | Protector β€›
“ Tags: Pack | Mentions: Kryptonite & Sushi β€›
“ Location: Lonely Meadow/Camp β€›

indentation She was silent as she thought about a name for the pack. Deciding to not speak out about this, having influenced the pack enough. At least for now. Shipwreck pack seems a little too literal for me, and a little unimaginative maybe? Maybe Hidden Shipwreck Pack, Shipwrecks Roar, or Howling Shipwreck Pack don't sound too bad. Aonani glanced at Kryptonite as she thought about it. It wasn't a half-bad suggestion, but she'd reserve her judgment for later. Turning her gaze to Sushi as the canine spoke again, she blinked at her suggestions. Lost Pack and Waves Pack... not terrible. Lost Waves Pack? That sounds better. Aona paused as a shiver ran down her spine, as a memory of the night of the shipwreck popped into her head. Maybe not something water-related. Or ship-related. Hmm, Lost hound Pack? Lost Blood Pack... no that sounds a little too vicious. Lost Heir Pack? The she-dog mentally nodded to herself, humming softly. Returning her attention to the pack, eager to hear more decisions.

β—ˆ
β«·π™ΌπšŠπš›πšŽπš”β«Έ
“ Male | Dog Pack | Trainee β€›
“ Tags: Jesse & Calico | Mentions: none β€›

indentation With a large grin the young male nearly burst out howling, tail wagging wildly once more. "Great, lets get going!" He whispered softly doing his best to sneakily make his way towards an area where the adults wouldn't see them leave. Like one had last time. Marek nearly huffed but just ended up shaking his head, staying silent. Padding along like he normally would, the wolf-life male quickly exited the makeshift camp, before pausing to glance back at Jesse and Calico. Oh great moon, I hope they don't get spotted! He thought suddenly, I'd hate to have this adventure end so soon.

⛧
β«·π™ΊπšŠπš£πšžπšŽβ«Έ
“ Male | Outsider | Loner β€›
“ Tags: Open | Mentions: none β€›
“ Location: Heading to Lonely Meadow β€›

indentation Ojisan never mentioned how cool the forest around here was. Nor did Itoko Kakutasu. Kazue mused as the male padded along the way, silent as he could. "Then again Kakutasu hasn't traveled this far southeast. Never got farther than the Sharp Cliff Pack." He muttered under his breath with a shake of his head. As he walked the male's mind wandered, it wandered back to the Swift Seekers pack, to his mother, to his disappointed father and kind-eyed Ojisan. So lost in his own mind, Kazue didn't realize that a frozen hare was just steps away from him until it started racing off. Startled, but quickly catching up mentally, the male darted after the hare, drooling quite a bit. Stomach rumbling, he ignored everything but the hare, tripping over a root once. He quickly righted himself and continued the chase, snatching it up and killing it only a minute later. Ignoring his surroundings, the battle-scarred male started eating the hare, not caring how messy he got himself.

──────────────────────
Translation:
Ojisan - means Uncle according to Google Translate - Japanese
Itoko - means Cousin according to Google Translate - Japanese
Kakutasu - means Cactus according to Google Translate - Japanese
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:31 pm

Mahogany- m- 2 y- red wolf- Seaside hunter- homo; Amarok- no mate until 3- has to adopt- dad x mom: 3 sisters, 2 brothers (none are in RP)- towards Maned Crow Field- Tags: Helle and Sparrow

The brown eyed red brown and lighter undersided male nodded as he looked at the she wolf. "How do I know what to give him, though? What if I find something I think he likes, but he hates it? Also, how do I know what he's bad at? I guess I could just observe...or am I supposed to ask? Like ask him if there's anything he needs help with," he said. He shook his head a bit. "The hobbies and job interest things sound the easiest. I could also share food with him. That would...basically be like giving a gift," he said. He then said "Thank you alpha," and smiled a bit. "We should probably join Sparrow now; he may be wondering what's keeping us," he said.

Magpie- f- 3 y- timber wolf- Seaside mother; hunter- bi; Sparrow- mate open- unborn pups (Robin and Jay)- halfway through pregnancy- dad x mom: brother, younger siblings- camp- Tags: Aurora

The brown eyed and furred female nodded to the shaman. "Yeah, I bet that's where he was rushing off to so fast. I wonder if alpha is leading the hunt this time. Mahogany usually only gets so...rushy and...I don't really know the words for it. He's usually calmer if it's anyone else taking them hunting. I'm assuming it's alpha this time then," she said. She took a bite of the fish, spitting out a scale. Scales did not feel good on the teeth...plus they didn't really have nutritional value.

Reem- m- 4 y- Shepsky- dog pack second alpha- homo- mate is Corvus- has to adopt- dad x mom: siblings- Lonely Meadow/camp- Tags: Corvus, pack

The red male with white splashy marks and a diamond listened. The brown and blue eyes glances to his mate at the same time. "Alright...I won't go with the patrol," he said to his mate. The sweet and gentle but wild and sometimes loud one looked to the others again after that.

He nodded to Aonani, saying "That works quite well, or rather I think that would work. Would the mental test be for the young dogs, the...trainees? Yes, that's what they are, trainees, since they'll be training for one rank or another, being trained. Would the mental test be for trainees, or for anyone who wants to do? We should also discuss other ranks. We...may have pregnant females in the future. Should we have dogs to care for them, and help them out?" he asked. He was pretty sure they had none of those yet. He didn't know, but hunters and protection were common.

He turned his gaze to Kryptonite and Sushi, and smiled at each of them. "Shipwreck and Lost pack are both interesting names. Does anyone else have suggestions though? Maybe we should get a couple more suggestions, then put it to a vote."

Jesse- genderfluid (usually female)- 10 mo- Golden retriever German Russian mix with some poodle- dog pack trainee; carer maybe- panromantic demisexual; Marek- too young- too young- dad x mom: siblings- Lonely Meadow/camp- Tags: Marek, Calico

The brown eyed red young one nodded at the other young one. The slightly curly white marked one smiled a bit. She giggled and wagged her tail as she said "Yeah." The adults seemed distracted at the moment by their meeting. She quickly stood and stretched, then shook off. She then hurried after Marek, looking back at Calico.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:10 pm

Seaside pack

BOREALIS

--
He followed after Aoknix and Epiphany to go to ask Simi if the omega could join them too. He looked at the silver she-wolf for a moment, but then looked elsewhere 'she is so pretty, shame that she is an omega...' he thought to himself, shaking his head then, He turned back to the three wolves in front of him "so I guess she is joining us too, so we have everyone in here...so lead the way beta" he said looking at Aoknix.

--
She looked at her "alpha? well that's her decision to make if she goes to the patrol or not, but usually, that job could be for the others like beta, delta" she said realized that there were not enough wolves to the current ranks the pack needs.

KRYPTONITE

--
He watched the others, waiting for more suggestions, he himself didn't really like his own pack name idea, it sound so lame. Sushi's lost pack could be much better, kind of a sad name thought but a one-worded pack name could be better than a two or three-word name.

--
She watched the others and listened to them, not really saying anything at the moment. She was starting to get hungry, maybe she could do something for the rank she was given and go out for a hunt.

--
She didn't say much, just watched and followed after the other trainees. She felt herself a little outsider with those two, she could see this weird dynamic between them or at Jesses side anyway, the golden retriever seems to be so fond of the Marek which made her wonder if can anyone fall in love with other just in a few days. She didn't know why she agreed to the question to get out, she was just in their way there, but still, she felt that she could feel bad if they goes out together and got hurt or even worst in there.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:28 pm

Kaash - Indian Wolf - Samurai - Seaside Pack
Chasea Shore | Open, near Amarok
The red wolf stood at the edge of the treelined looking out across Chasea Shores, his red coat was good camouflaged against the sand and brown wood, and his size helped with the greenery. He silently observed Amarok chasing away the coyotes and the foxes but didn't say a word. He was a wolf of little words.
His eyes scanned the area to keep an eye out for any dangers to the pack or for any intruders they had to reluctantly share the island with. His existence was his work, spending all his waking time focusing on his role and little to no time on himself. The times where it did appear as if he was having some down time, he was in-fact doing so purely to be able to continue keeping a look out.

Kimber - Koolie - Huner - Dog Pack
Camp | Pack, Kryptonite
Kimber came bounding into the clearly to her pack, but realizing she was turning up late to a meeting, she tried to go quietly as possible. She wasn't hiding, but more than she hoped not to cause a disturbance. She quietly walked over and sat down next to Kryptonite. "Am I late? Was the name decided?" She asked quickly in a whisper. Her ears swiveling to listen out for anyone speaking. There was a buzz of excitement over what the pack could be called, it felt official, it would make it feel more homey for her to belong to something.
Last edited by Sadies on Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π™½πš’πš—πšŽ

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:49 am

β™›
β«·π™·πšŽπš•πš•πšŽβ«Έ
“ Female | Seaside Pack | Alpha F. β€›
“ Tags: Sparrow & Mahogany | Mentions: none β€›
“ Location: At the edge of Maned Crow Field β€›

indentation Quietly the she-wolf listened to the young wolf ramble, throwing out worry after worry. She huffed playfully as he wound down and started to change the subject. Helle shook her head then said, "Any time. Maybe next time you can help me with my love life. Or lack thereof. I might even let you call me Helle after such a thing." She responded in a partly serious part joking tone, before shaking her head. "But yes, let's get going, Sparrow might be getting worried." Stepping out onto the very edge of the Maned Crow Field, the she-wolf let her gaze wander, looking for the rather shy Sparrow. Maybe he's hidden in some vegetation in the area, looking for a good kill? She wondered silently, glancing at the edges of the forest that surrounded a good portion of the field. The Darker forest a distance across the field was no man's land, which was ruled by rogues and loners. And of course Jaguars and other dangers.

❦
β«·π™°πš–πšŠπš›πš˜πš”β«Έ
“ Male | Seaside Pack | Guard β€›
“ Tags: Open | Mentions: Kaash β€›
“ Location: Chasea Shore/Shipwreckβ€›

indentation Part of the male wanted to go back and chase the fox off, and dispose of the leftovers. He grimaced. Amarok was by no means a coward, but he wasn't stupid either. He ignored the scent of Kaash who seemed to be nearby, not wanting to bother the other male with a problem this small. Humming softly, Amarok sighed, "Ah, It'll be worth it Rok. It'll be a one and done." He muttered to himself and he begrudgingly made his way back towards the shipwreck, padding on the sharp rocks, careful not to cut his paw pads. Shaking out his fur and curling up his lips into a snarl, the lone male went back into the Shipwreck, ready to chase the fox away from its chosen meal.

⌬
β«·π™°πš˜πš—πšŠπš—πš’β«Έ
“ Female | Dog Pack | Protector β€›
“ Tags: Pack | Mentions: none β€›

indentation The thought of a rank for dogs that helped care and looked after pregnant and nursing females made her pause and then smile. Aonani wasn't the most maternal dog around - nor was she looking to have pups, at least not right now in this situation - and she figured that she might be the only one. The fact that this new caring rank was being proposed might be helpful, especially if a younger first-time mother had a large litter, made her speak up. "I for one, can agree with the idea of someone helping our packs mothers out. While large litters aren't common, first-time mothers might need some help, and maybe someone to look after the little rascals while she's taking a break." She responded, holding back a joyful howl. Ani probably wouldn't be joining either rank for a while - not ever when it came to the caretakers - but she wanted something or someone to fall back onto if she needed when the time came.
    indentationLooking between the two alpha dogs she paused, blinked then in a smaller voice added, "As for the name of the pack..." She had apparently lied to herself when she'd said that she wasn't going to interject. "What about Ka Manaolana Pack." The she-dog shook her head, "Sorry I mean he Hoping Pack. Though it can also mean the Hopeful Pack." She gave a shrug and looking almost uneasy, glanced at her pack-mates.

β—ˆ
β«·π™ΌπšŠπš›πšŽπš”β«Έ
“ Male | Dog Pack | Trainee β€›
“ Tags: Jesse & Calico | Mentions: none β€›
“ Location: outside Camp β€›

indentation Grinning as he saw Calico and Jesse quickly follow, the male allowed a happy wag of his tail before he stilled himself. "This is gonna be so exciting. Come on, let's get going." He barked happily, but softly as to not alert the adults. Marek gave his fellow trainees a playful bop on the nose with his tail as he turned and started to head back towards the Shipwreck. Unfortunately, there was a reason that Marek hadn't begun training to become a lead dog when he was back home. The young male had a terrible sense of direction.

⛧
β«·π™ΊπšŠπš£πšžπšŽβ«Έ
“ Male | Outsider | Loner β€›
“ Tags: Open | Mentions: none β€›
“ Location: Heading to Lonely Meadow β€›

indentation Finishing the last of the hare, the male quickly started to move back along his chosen path to the Lonely Meadow. Not caring to clear away or bury what was left of the carcass or clean up his bloodied maw, the male padded on his way a bit more merrily than before. With his stomach not threatening to eat its way out of his body to consume sustenance, the male was obviously in a better mood. Though still not much of one for decorum, grace, or manners. He would admit though he wasn't a pretty sight to see though, a bloodied maw from his recent meal, and the fact that he hadn't bathed himself in a good while - in any way - plus the wide array of scars that littered his body, he was quite the picture. Not that he minded, though his Otōsan might have had a word or two for him if he'd seen. Not to mention Hahaoya, the male shivered at the thought of that. My Kyōdai would probably just sneer or ignore me. He mused frowning, no need to taint themselves with the outcast omega.

──────────────────────
Translation:
Ka Manaolana - Meaning The Hoping or The Hopeful according to Google Translate - Hawaiian
Otōsan - Meaning Dad according to Google Translate - Japanese
Hahaoya - Meaning Mother according to Google Translate - Japanese
Kyōdai - Meaning Siblings according to Google Translate - Japanese
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:22 pm

[oka-san is mom actually, if you use oto-san, but I've heard the other word used sometimes in anime. Grandma and aunt, and grandpa and uncle, are really similar too which is so confusing. There just an extra a in two of them (aunt and uncle maybe? Idk, but Oba and Obaa are grandma and aunt for example)) sorry, my sister went to Japan and I love Japan so I started learning words]

Mahogany- m- 2 y- red wolf- Seaside hunter- homo; Amarok- no mate until 3- has to adopt- dad x mom: 3 sisters, 2 brothers (none are in RP)- towards Maned Crow Field- Tags: Helle and Sparrow

The brown eyed red brown and lighter undersided male nodded as he looked at the she wolf. "um...okay Alpha, if you ever want. You can tell me to call you by your name. If you ever think it's allowed and not disrespectful," he said. He then twitched his ears and flicked his tail a couple times. His nose twitched a bit, knowing there were at least birds and probably rabbits here. Were there any deer or elk here for them? He glanced around for Sparrow, saying "I don't see him yet."

The brown eyed and furred female nodded to the shaman. "I suppose so," she said as she stopped to look at her a moment. She then went back to the fish, as she needed to finish it/them. She continued to eat, tasting the oil there of course.

He nodded to Aonani, saying "That's a beautiful name, but maybe we should use the English name. Just so everyone can say it. Though I guess we could test and see. If they can say the other name you said, I mean. That or we just use the English translation, Hopeful pack. I for one really like that name actually," he said, and looked at the others. "What do the rest of you all think?" he asked the others. "Do you like Lost pack, Shipwreck pack, or Hopeful pack? Or does any dog else have a suggestion?" He asked this because not all had spoken up.

The brown eyed red young one nodded at the other young one. The slightly curly white marked one smiled a bit. She giggled and wagged her tail as she said "We're out, we're out." She sneezed as he touched her nose with his tail. She shook her head, then hurried after him. "Yeah, let's find the ship and see what's become of it."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:26 am

Seaside pack

BOREALIS

--

--
She looked at her eating the fish "oh well I can see you're doing fine so I will leave you to enjoy your meal now..." she said to her with a flick oh her tail "actually I could eat something by myself as well, but maybe later when there is more prey being caught" she kept saying.

KRYPTONITE

--
He looked at the kind of pretty looking female hunter whose name he didn't remember, but didn't want to be rude and ask about it either "no...I don't think they've decided the name yet...Lost pack, Shipwreck pack...Hopeful...pack...or Ka...mao momo...something pack..." he answered to the hunter.

--
She looked at Aonani when she told about the Ka Manaolana pack and she needed to repeat it in her head for a moment. She thought about the Hopeful pack name too, but it didn't sound really good on her ears at all "Hopeful pack...what about a Wish pack? Desire pack?" she said suddenly.

--
She followed them silently as they left the camp she gave a quick look back, it seemed like nobody noticed a thing. She flicked her ears over to the two "why we're going to the ship? it's likely destroyed?" she said silently.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me