Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Postby Smiley100P » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:09 pm

Floga | 3.5 | F
Tags: open

Meanwhile, on the opposite side of the territory to the supposed manticore, a short black she-wolf had walked down next to a waterfall on some rocks. She took in her surroundings, questioning the emptiness of the area- save the distant crashing, there was no sound to be heard.
She took the opportunity to use a bush.
BASKIN-ROBBINS ALWAYS FINDS OUT
[size=85]Smiley | Gemini | M | Heteroromantic Asexual ithink
-Complete trashord
-Owner of 2VT
-Complete trashlord
-writing a webcomic, hopefully
-complete trashlord
Current status: officially a forfunite
Smiley100P

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:41 pm

Yoko//3 years//Tags: Kaida, Tanca
    Yoko nodded. They needed to get moving. ”I’ll show you the way!” She said, turning to the camp entrance. Without waiting for a response, Yoko bolted out of camp, leading Kaida and Tanca to where she last saw Seda and the Manticore. She lifted her head and howled, letting Seda know that help was coming. Ares, I beg of you. She pleaded internally. Give Seda the strength to fight the beast. Please keep her safe.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:59 pm

Amala
4y - Hunter - Tags: Open - Mentions: Aspar

After a short time the female grew bored, she yearned to go hunting, but going after anything big was dangerous alone. Amala gave a soft hum then muttered," I'll give him a few minutes, the return to camp." The female was quiet for a few heart-beats then got up and took a drink from the stream. After quenching her thirst the female began to lick her muzzle clean of blood, and rolled her shoulders.

Aspar

4y - Hunter - Tags: Zephyr - Mentions: Zeph

Aspar came to a stop when Zephyr spoke, his back already to the other male. He resisted the urge to tell him to go away, but instead just turned his head to look at him. The male simply nodded, taking a moment to admire Zephyr's glossy coat, and muscles before cursing him-self. Ear's lowering the lad lowered his head, then headed slowly back to the clearing, his tail dragging on the ground.

Seda
4y - Warrior - Tags: Open - Mentions: Manticore

The female let out a snarl of pain when the Manticore dug it's claws into one of her shoulders. She grit her teeth, grinding her teeth into the Manticore's face, smirking when it let out a cry of pain. Suddenly it's stinger was headed straight for her, eyes widening the female struggled to get free. Just as she sprung free of it's grips, the stinger ran across her left flank. Seda let out a pained howl, then backed away, slowly beginning to lose feeling in her toes.

Tanca
4y - Warrior - Tags: Kaida & Yoko- Mentions: Seda

When the three wolves got to where the two were originally were. He took in a deep breath, then let out a growl. "Well this Manticore smell's a little off. It's either young, or sick in some way." Tanca shook his head, then with his head to the ground he quickly found the scent of Seda and the Manticore. The male then took off, tracking the scent but then let out a whimper when her heard his sister's pained howl. His lips curled back into a snarl, and his tail lashed. Tanca brought his gaze to Kaida and asked," Kai, you're blessed by hades..." He paused then continued." Is possible for you to tell if Seda's okay, or at least not in any danger of ... passing on?" While his face was blank, his voice and eyes carried the weight of his concern.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derision » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:38 pm

ҚΛɪÐΛ fem
hunter hades
Kaida followed close by Tanca's side, ears lowering in anticipation. She steeled herself, a warm feeling rising in her. This manticore was doomed, she thought with a snarky tone. Kai dug her claws in the earth a bit more with each step after she heard Seda's howl. The huntress glanced at Tanca, and her eyes softened. "Give me a moment." She told him quietly, closing her eyes and summoning one of her passive abilities. Kaida passed over the smaller life forms with practiced ease, searching for larger souls. Her yellow eyes opened with a flash the moment she came in contact with two, flaring auras. "Seda is alive. That is all I can tell you." Kai wished that her powers revealed more details, but she had to be content with what she was given. Thank you Hades. The white she-wolf thought affectionately. She tossed her head, sending a reassuring grin to Tanca. "She'll be alright." Kaida said confidently, her steps growing in intensity.
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:13 pm

Primrose
Her head shot up hearing one of the pack's females cry out in pain her heart sank and she hardly noticed she had broken into a sprint towards the sound. When she got to the source of the sound she flattened her ears and lowered her head looking at the massive creature. Looking around she let adrenaline take over letting out a growl she willed a tree's branch to grow out and swing at the large creature hoping to take it by surprise.

Zephyr
He sat there for another moment and stood up trotting up next to the male he nipped gently at the male's neck to get his attention "What did I do this time to make you ignore me? Did I say something that I don't remember" he asked with a low moody growl. His ears flicked slightly only hearing a little of what was happening glancing back curiously he shook his head turning his attention back to the male.

Melody
She jumped hearing a wolves cry "stay put!" she barked at her pup and sprinted in the direction when she reached the area she let out a loud growl and barked at the creature. Looking over at the other female she saw the wound she circled the beast and tried to position herself so she would better be able to attack it and be closer to the other female. She felt the fur on her back prickle and she lunged forward snapping at its feet when a branch swung at the creature she moved back again.

Atka
He nodded and took note of that in his head "alright" he said when both of their attention turned to the alpha who had run into camp looking very startled. When she mentioned the monster he growled he knew Yoko was not asking for his help but he felt like he needed to he was a warrior, after all, it was his job. "We should go too" he looked at Askari before back to the alpha he waited for no response and broke into a jog after them preparing himself for a fight.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:27 pm

Amala
4y - Hunter - Tags: Open - Mentions: Aspar

After a short time the female grew bored, she yearned to go hunting, but going after anything big was dangerous alone. Amala gave a soft hum then muttered," I'll give him a few minutes, the return to camp." The female was quiet for a few heart-beats then got up and took a drink from the stream. After quenching her thirst the female began to lick her muzzle clean of blood, and rolled her shoulders.

Aspar4y - Hunter - Tags: Zephyr - Mentions: Zeph

Aspar didn't give any sign's that he'd heard the other male, but after he'd dug up the rabbit, his gaze returned to Zeph. The lad paused and again looked him over and spoke with a soft and raspy voice," Nothing." He looked around, then picked up his two rabbits and started to head to the stream. His coat burned, hoping that no one could see the red blush in his ears.

Seda
4y - Warrior - Tags: Melody - Mentions: Manticore

The wound it's tail had given her and the area around it was numb and spreading, as were her paws and lower legs. She did her best to dodge it's attacks, thankful that it mostly used it's claws, because every time it swiped at her she'd take a bit out of it. Or at least attempt to. Seda let out a snarl, Athena, give me the strength and wisdom to win this battle. She let out a pained growl as it scratched her cheek. Or at least survive until help arrives. She gasped as a strange wolf suddenly appeared, "Who are you?"

Tanca
4y - Warrior - Tags: Kaida & Yoko- Mentions: Seda

With relief clear in his posture the male nodded, "Thank you Kaida." He whispered softly, as he glanced at his paws. He gave his head a shake then growled," Lets get going." Tanca then took off, frowning when he came to a crossroads. He grit his teeth then muttered," You idiot, you went down the wrong way." He shook his head then ran down the way that his sister had went.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derision » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:19 pm

ҚΛɪÐΛ fem
hunter hades
Kaida hummed in response to his thanks, right ear flicking. She looked at the crossroads quietly, bounding after Tanca. After a bit longer, the sound of scuffling was audible. Kaida stopped moving, firmly planting her paws in the ground. She would go no closer than eyesight to the creature. It appeared to be a large feline with a shaggy mane. The manticore had large bat wings and a barbed tail that reminded Kai of a scorpion. She closed her eyes and felt the earth beneath her paws for the living-- and the dead. The female pinpointed the dragon's location, and slowly began to summon him. Kaida growled with the effort, ears pinned close to her skull. "Come on.." She mumbled. With the last strain, she managed to awake him. Heavily breathing and suddenly weak on her feet, the huntress staggered. She had never tried to summon one of that size before. Kaida willed the dragon to her, and it responded with a piercing roar that shook the leaves on the trees. The she-wolf weakly leaned most of her weight on the tree beside her, yet her tail thumped in excitement. That was badass... She thought.
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:17 pm

Zephyr
He huffed his tail flicked more and he followed him annoyance grew and he lowered himself to the ground stalking behind him for a moment. Pushing forward hard he lunged at Aspar tackling him to the ground and pinning him in place "I don't believe you" he growled. If he was going try and ignore him he at least wanted to know what his problem with him was or was it the fact zephyr had no powers was he not good.

Melody
She glanced at the female "My name is Melody but we should probably wait till after for introductions" she said carefully watching the monster. When the new female and male came up she felt even more on edge knowing none of them or even knowing if after the fight if they would accept her.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smiley100P » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:16 pm

Floga | 3.5 | F
Tags: still open lol

After Floga relieved herself she almost immediately continued walking towards the crashing sounds. It was rather unsettling, and it was the only thing she could think of in the bush.
She had been walking for about three minutes now, but she found herself in no hurry.
BASKIN-ROBBINS ALWAYS FINDS OUT
[size=85]Smiley | Gemini | M | Heteroromantic Asexual ithink
-Complete trashord
-Owner of 2VT
-Complete trashlord
-writing a webcomic, hopefully
-complete trashlord
Current status: officially a forfunite
Smiley100P

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:34 am

(Sorry this is a bit rushed. I have to go out soon and I wanted to post something before I go)

Askari//2 years//Warrior//Tags: Pack, Atka
    ”Wait, we should...” Askari trailed off. Atka had moved too quickly, and was already gone. Askari sighed and looked around camp. The idea of fighting a manticore excited Askari, he has never fought a monster before, but he knew that some wolves had to stay in camp. They couldn’t leave it unguarded.

Yoko//3 years//Alpha//Tags: Seda, Tanca, Kaida, Prim, Melody
    Yoko allowed Tanca to lead the way, her heart racing when she heard Seda’s cry. Please...Please let her be all right... Yoko thought. Finally they reached the site where Seda and the manticore were. To her surprise, a wolf that Yoko did not know was there too, but Yoko did not think about it. Her gaze was locked onto the manticore, her teeth bared. She picked up the pace, intending on using her strength to wound the beast, but a sudden, piercing shriek sounded from above, causing Yoko to skid to a halt. She looked up with a puzzled expression, not yet understanding that it was Kaida who summoned it.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me