CFC Open and accepting!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: CFC Open and accepting!

Postby Blueberry Fox » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:26 pm

Nova|Female|Vulpid|Rocky hills

Nova let out a sigh of relief when she was out down and she shivered 'Well maybe I'd be better if I had wings' she thought and looked at Lumi "What about?" She asked a small hint of fear laced her words 'Please don't ask about Glade or my past or anything involving me and glade' she thought
Glade|Male|?|Wisp hollow
"Why? It's fun! You should try bothering someone for once." He followed curiously "Where's you goin?"
Plz Help & click any critters in here

ImageEllo! I'm Blueberry the Fox or just Blue. Image
I love Foxes and Cats especially Black cats.
I like watching DoctorWho,Sherlock,The Office(not finished)
Imma She & a Pieces.
And last but not least one word:
Introvert
ImageImageImageImageImageImage I do clickback just tell me
~BlueberryFox
Blueberry Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wikkedphobias » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:35 pm

Lumi|Female| Winged cat| Setting: Rocky hills|
"Well...... have you heard about the... the.... dragon war? Well I was in it.... and-and....My best friend" At this point Lumi started sniffling." My best friend died.... as well as my parents......Have you heard anything about it?" Lumi was on the verge of crying.

Raven|Female|???| Setting: Wisp hollow
" Away from YOU glade." Raven growled. " You might want to look away..." Raven then ripped her black droopy wings off not feeling anything." They were just weighing me down" Raven had to admit she had a soft spot for glade, he WAS kinda cute. She would never tell him though.
Status - Non Active, won't be posting here anymore. Saving this page just for the nostalgia and memories.

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE CHECK OUT THIS ABSOLUTE BEAN <3 <3 !!!
Wikkedphobias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blueberry Fox » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:42 pm

Nova|female|Vulpid|Rocky hills

Nova frowned as she listened, "No, I never have... I'd make sense that I don't thought cause I... uh," she sighed, "I've been kept away from a lot of things. I've been in hiding for a while... I'm so sorry for you though." She added sincerely
Glade|male|?|Wisp hollow
"Oh." He said kind of and hurt then her screwed up his face disgusted at her now torn off wings. "I guess I'll go then..." he turned around padding away slowly 'Well maybe I can go freak Nova out... she has been hiding for a few months' he thought

Imma She & a Pieces.
Introvert
~BlueberryFox
Blueberry Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wikkedphobias » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:46 pm

" No-no its fine!" Lumi was now cheerful again." Well does glade have any relation with dragons?"

Raven|Female|???| Setting: Wisp hollow|
"Hey Glade wait! You forgot something!" Raven barked happily and threw one of her wings at Glade." See ya!" Raven giggled and ran in the direction of Nova and Lumi.
Status - Non Active, won't be posting here anymore. Saving this page just for the nostalgia and memories.

Wikkedphobias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blueberry Fox » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:52 pm

"Not that I know of. I do know quite a bit about him but he can hid things pretty well. If you'd want to know you'd probably have to drag it out of him." She half smiled thinking of the time she first met glade and all the questions she had pelted at him.
Glade|Male|?| Wisp hollow
He turned around curiously "Wh-?" He scrambled trying to get away from the wing but failed and ended up stuck underneath it, "Hey!!! Come back!!!" He yowled after her. He grumbled trying to push his way out but failed as his claws constantly made him slip.

Imma She & a Pieces.
Introvert
~BlueberryFox
Blueberry Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wikkedphobias » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:03 pm

"Yeah." said Lumi. "Wanna go check out limestone cave?"

Raven fell and started laughing at glade." Wow glade! Your sooooo strong!" Raven continued to laugh hysterically. Eventually Raven padded over and lifted the wing off of glade. Her face was blushing so much her whole face looked like a cherry.

Wikkedphobias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anweirdo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:06 pm

Kanashii|Female|Winged wolf|Setting: Rocky Hills

Kanashii rolled on the grass, bored out of her mind. She had stayed behind, for she had already heard about and seen the wisps. They were very pretty, but she didn't want to run anymore. She let out a yawn and lazily looked up at the sky. Kanashii saw a flying figure... carrying someone. It clicked that had to be Nova and Lumi. She quickly stood up and ran. As soon as she was running fast enough, she crouched down and jumped as high as she could. Kanashii spread her wings and began to beat them. Kanashii loved flying so much, it made her feel free. She flew closer to Lumi and Nova and was about to happily great them. When she saw their slightly frighted faces. "What happened guys" Kanashii asked in a confused tone.
Anweirdo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blueberry Fox » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:09 pm

"Sure! I haven't been there in a while!" She jumped up happily she looked at Kanashii, "Glade and someone else ruined the really cool show. Glade isn't very nice so we left." She awnserd as simply as possible
Glade|Male|?|Wisp hollow
"It's not funny!" He wailed "It's not easy having stupidly small legs!!!" He jumped up as it was lifted off of him and swatted at Raven's nose, "Not cool." He complained

Imma She & a Pieces.
Introvert
~BlueberryFox
Blueberry Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wikkedphobias » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:13 pm

"Oh hi kanashii." Lumi meowed. " Well we met this guy called glade, and then a weird fox thing called raven?, got into a fight with glade and uh.. yeah!

She then licked glade on the nose and nuzzled him." Hey glade wanna go see what Lumi and Nova are doing? Wanna follow them?" Raven now looked as mischievous as glade.

Wikkedphobias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anweirdo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:18 pm

Kanashii|Female|Winged Wolf|Rocky Hills

Kanashii tilted her head to the side. She had no idea who Glade or Raven were, but she did not want to ruin their happy moods. She was amazed that while she had been taking a nap they had fought other creatures. She was glad though, Kanashii was never fond of fighting, actually she was quite scared of fighting. What a coward she was. "Where are we going now guys" Kanashii asked.
Anweirdo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me