Twisted souls |Dragon Role-play, Always open|

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: twisted souls (dragon rp, open)

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:54 am

Spirit

She closed her eyes and barely glanced forward, her eyes dark. Her breath hitched and she felt herself looking at the dead dragons, their faces twisted in agony. She closed her eyes, stepping backwards. She kept stepping backwards till she fell out of the mouth of the cave, her hind legs dangling over the edge. At that moment, she snapped back to her senses and tried to get up, but her hind leg was stuck on a tree branch. She was put of enery and couldn't transform, so she let herself go limp, on hanging on by her front claws.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:20 pm

Cliff
He glanced back at Spirit, his gaze dark as she stepped back. He padded over, watching her closely until she fell. "Cliff?" Solar asked. "Cliff, where are you? I asked you a question--" His gaze returned to normal as he looked back at Solar. "Oh! It was just, err.. a rabbit. I'm a.. brightwing," He lied. "And, it's been a while seen I have seen the light, you know? I have been trapped in that same room for three thousand years- would you believe it?" Cliff laughed.
Solar
She nervously nodded as his laughter faded out. The sight of Spirit dangling off of a cliff, trying desperately to wriggle free. "Cliff! Over there!" She bolted past him and crouched low to the ground, trying to find ways to pull Spirit back up. "Are you okay?" Solar asked. Cliff dove into the empty space behind Spirit and broke the tree branch away, careful not to effect Spirit. Solar grabbed her talons. "Pull up!"
xxxxxxπŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE πŸ•ŠοΈ
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:26 pm

Spirit

She felt the tree branch break, and when it did, she scrambled to get up, her hind legs pushing against the side of the mountain. After a few tries, she finally got up. When she did she glanced at cliff and then looked down without saying a word.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:01 pm

Cliff
"Are you okay? Is anything hurt?" Solar urged, inspecting her scales. Cliff glared at Spirit with a low growl that seemed to be unheard by Solar. He exited the cave without another word and continued to glance up at the sky.
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:12 pm

Cirrus
"Spirit! Are you alright?" he said, ignoring cliff's words, not liking this new dragon.
He whipped around his tail and picked it up, now sitting on his hind legs.

Tundra
She saw a metalshard wondering around, looking for any dragons. "OVER HERE YOU METAL PLATED ROBOT!" she yelled, weilding a sword made of ice. She swung it at the metal shard, buut the metal shard accidentally dodged. "Agh! Get over here!" she said swinging the sword uncontrollably. She was starting to get angry, which made the ground underneath her start to freeze. Frost passed through the grass, freezing it. Finally, she had stunned it. She quickly froze it with her icy breath.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:28 pm

spirit

"I'm f-fine" she stuttered, her eyes wide. she slowly got onto her feet, glancing at cliff. "whose that?" she whispered slowly, blinking at him. she closed her eyes and sat up, not looking at the others. she opened her wings and jumped off the ledge, her wings catching the air currents.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:41 pm

Cirrus
He leapt off and followed her. "It's this new weird cliff dragon!" he whispered to her.
He narrowed his eyes toward cliff. "So where are we going?" he blurted.

( tw ( gets very deep i geuss?
Tundra.
The angry dragon walked off, now she started building up the speed, then before she knew it she was running. She was running from something, as if something was chasing her, she was correct! A pack of metal shards chased her, they had molten lava drooling from their sharp beaks. She turned her head arund and stopped looking at the bead eyes of the robots. Her talons brought her farther and farther, til there was a cliff, she was on a hight mountain. She nearly fell off, but she halted to a break, chips of rock crumbled off of the cliff, she looked down, now in panic mode. She looked back at the metal shards, and down at the cliff. Her legs were starting to freeze up, not because she was angry, no she wasn't angry at all. She was confused, both paths lead to death, but what did she do?
Without thinking she made small ice blades and sent them aiming for the metalshards, the blades hit them, and the ice from the blade imediantly started to spread around the body, freezing them. "Wh... Im s..safe?" she said in confusion.

( by the way, she doesn't have wings.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:02 pm

Cliff
He felt a terrible vibe coming from Cirrus. I need to kill him quickly. He looked over at Solar as she appeared by his side, inspecting the fins on his shoulders. "W-err, what are you doing?" Cliff asked as she raised his arm. "Just studying this Brightwing species. Do you have gills?" Solar asked, poking the scars next to his eye. "Err, no. Just-- battle scars." He lied, watching her as she studied him. She tapped his satchel. "What's in here?" She asked, barely lifting the cap. "Nothing! Nothing. Why do you want to know?" Cliff hissed, trying to be as least hostile as possible.
Solar
She uneasily pulled away and gave him an odd glare. "What? It is nothing but personal stuff and boring things, why do you need to see it?" He asked in a careful tone. "I dunno.. are you the last of your species?" Solar asked, trying to dodge the subject. "Err, yes.. I watched the last Brightwing die in front of me. So if I am ever over-protective, you would know why." Cliff said with a sigh. "Oh, that's terrible.. I'm sorry, Cliff, I hope that never happens to me." Solar said, giving him a sympathetic look. (Cliff) It will, before long, Cliff thought. (now bring it back to Solar) "Ahh, it will not, surely. There is enough Shadowspitters on the Earth to prevent that tragedy, yes?" He laughed.
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:06 pm

spirit

she flicked her ears as the wind whistled behind her. she thought she heard someone yell, but she just shrugged it off. she landed next to a large pool, glancing around seeing if any metalshards were around. and with that, undug a small hole next to a rose bush.
she had undug a book. she opened that book, scanning the pages for a dragon called a brightwing
nothing called it.
she lashed her tail. she knew he was lying. that stupid good for nothing liar. she trotted over to the rose bush, buried the book, and walked away. when she was walking through the forest, she saw the glow of magma and she sighed 'oh bother, why are there so many? its like hundreds more get made everyday.' she was about to rip its head off, when she heard the hisses of others, and the clanking of hundreds of metalshards moving. she widened her eyes. 'no, not again. not after what happened last time' she shook herself, then took off, flying straight to the others and cliff. she landed at the edge of the CLIFF-side, saying hurriedly "we need to leave now, find another island ANYTHING" she said, barely stopping herself from screaming.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:14 pm

Cliff
It's happening, isn't it? "I thought I told them to put it off until-" He paused. Solar looked at him in disbelief, about to begin talking until he began, "I can't believe they lied! I was going to find a way to make the Metalshards peaceful with the others until I could find some way to bring everyone together so they can make a deal of some sort. I told them to put off the invasion until then! But did they listen? No! Grr, those darn-- AGH!" He threw his arms up into the air. "Go along to whatever island, i'll just hold this off until we're safe." We. He dashed off and flared his wings, flying towards a small swarm of Metalshards off to the left.
Solar
She watched him leave and blinked uneasily. "Brightwings.. Courageous, Norweigan, and thoughtful. Kind of like Stormclaws, huh?" Solar laughed. "I-I think i'll help Cliff, so.. you go warn whoever you can. Me and cliff will deal with them." She said, about to leap off of the cliff with her wings flared as far as she could.
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©