BABUSAGI ✦ OFFICIAL ROLEPLAY!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: BABUSAGI ✦ OFFICIAL ROLEPLAY!

Postby TrashFan » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:20 am

Cida | pronouns She/Her | X | status: Single "Hey, get out from behind that crate and introduce yourself!"/Currently on no team, doesnt know about the Capture the flag like thing yet.| Pokes : Open,

Responding to wrote:Cinna slows down as he reaches the place where the noise came from. No one was here. He frowns and sits down, hanging his head. Where was he supposed to go now?

Cida emerged from the crate and got a closer look "Usually they come out from the factory quicker..." she said before turning back, however it seems that the newborn babu might have heard her again, as she feels like shes being followed.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:13 am

Millie | pronouns: she/her | X | status: sitting in front of the gacha.

Millie had just tumbled out of the gacha machine and landed in front in a sitting position. She stood up and took a glance around what seemed to be a factory of some sort.
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:09 am

TrashFan wrote:
Cida | pronouns She/Her | X | status: Single "Hey, get out from behind that crate and introduce yourself!"/Currently on no team, doesnt know about the Capture the flag like thing yet.| Pokes : Open,

Responding to wrote:Cinna slows down as he reaches the place where the noise came from. No one was here. He frowns and sits down, hanging his head. Where was he supposed to go now?

Cida emerged from the crate and got a closer look "Usually they come out from the factory quicker..." she said before turning back, however it seems that the newborn babu might have heard her again, as she feels like shes being followed.

Violetcia |She/Her| X| status:"I am born."|Being born/ No team yet|Tags: Open

Violetcia tumbled out of gacha and collied with Millie, Violetcia looked at the Babu infront of her, "h-Huh?" she said quietly, Violetcia began to speak to the little new Babu "Hi".

Oros (Formerly "Tria") | She/Her | Won in private readopt comp during a stream: Hazilnuts Original form.| status: Organizing/team ???|Tags: Open|

"Cmon! Guys! Stop doddling around and get this together!" Oros shouted, she was pumped up with coaching the team but she needed people to join her team first. Which to Oros isnt that hard of a problem, she thought she could tackle it, besides it wasnt as hard as climbing Mount Everest anyways, Oros was determined. "Hey! Want To join my team? We will be the best team if we work together!" she shouted again. She needed to find a way get teammates to get the show on the road but she was too excited about the Forest wide "Capture the flag" thing.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:19 am

Millie | pronouns: she/her | X | status: standing in front of the gacha. | tags:Violetcia

"Oh hello!" Millie said as another babusagi fell from the gacha straight into her back.
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:30 am

Cinna | he/him | X | status: Looking for friends | tags: open

After hearing movement, Cinna looks around. "Hello?" he calls out softly. If someone was there, why wouldn't they talk to him?
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:49 am

Cida | pronouns She/Her | X | status: Single ""Finally you come!"/Currently on no team, doesnt know about the Capture the flag like thing yet.| Pokes : Open,

Cida had decided to introduce herself, ignoring the other two babusagis who just came out of the Gacha.

"Surprise! Its The babu you've been looking for!" Cida sarcastically said as she came into the newborn Babus sight.

Violetcia |She/Her| X| status:"Why Hello there, Millie!"/ No team yet|Tags: Millie,

"Hello, sorry for bumping! " Violetcia said to millie with a giggle, "Whats your name?"
said violetcia to the other newborn "Im violetcia!".

TrashFan wrote:
Oros (Formerly "Tria") | She/Her | Won in private readopt comp during a stream: Hazilnuts Original form.| status: Organizing/team ???|Tags: Open|

"Cmon! Guys! Stop doddling around and get this together!" Oros shouted, she was pumped up with coaching the team but she needed people to join her team first. Which to Oros isnt that hard of a problem, she thought she could tackle it, besides it wasnt as hard as climbing Mount Everest anyways, Oros was determined. "Hey! Want To join my team? We will be the best team if we work together!" she shouted again. She needed to find a way get teammates to get the show on the road but she was too excited about the Forest wide "Capture the flag" thing.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:58 am

Millie | pronouns: she/her | X | status: single | team: none | tags | Violetcia

“My name's Millie!” she said standing and moving clear of Violetcia.
Last edited by Fern17 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:58 am

Cinna | he/him | X | status: Looking for friends | tags: Cida

He smiles shyly and moves to the crates. "Why were you hiding?" he asks curiously, tilting his head to the side. "Is there a monster in here?!" he asks suddenly, hopping onto the crates and tremlbing.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:02 am

Cida | pronouns She/Her | X | status: Single "Why hello there!"/Currently on no team, doesnt know about the Capture the flag like thing yet.| Pokes : Cinna

Cida looked at cinna before asking What are you doing here. Usually the newborn get out quicker, anyways, whats your name? Cida felt like she was ready to leave but she needed to get the kid out to discover whats beyong the factory,
she felt like it was the nice thing to do.

Violetcia |She/Her| X| status:"Hey millie!"/ No team yet|Tags: Millie,

Violetcia Walked way from the gacha and stood infront of Millie to talk, Hello, Millie! Sorry about that! Violetcia said with a smile, Violetcia looked further through the factory to see two figures, "There, is someone else here?"

Said violetcia, pointing toward to the two figures.

TrashFan wrote:

TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:24 am

Millie | pronouns: she/her | X | status: single | team: none | tags | Violetcia

"It looks like there are two more Babusagi over there..." Millie said squinting her eyes at the two shapes.
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me