•Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: •Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:18 am

Chance
| Tagged; Flint & Amber | Location; Camp | Position; Fighter|

Chance smiled and nodded at Amber. "Alright then," he replied and began to stand up. Chance glanced over at Flint and flicked his tail.

(Sorry WB)
Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:18 am

((It's fine.
Should we wait for Solam to get back on?))
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:29 am

(Hey, I made a dicussion thread, so can you guys move all of your forms onto that please. Here is the link.)

[Edit: Also for future reference, please put all OOC in the Discussion Thread as well.]
Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolamSwift » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:54 am

Colblade

Talking to: Rose

I move back as Rose pushes me off. I shake out my fur, returning it to the state it was in before I rolled all over the forest floor. I look at Rose. "Nice to see you too". I chuckle happily.

Flint

Talking to: Chance and Amber

I stand up, ready to follow after them. I wasn't extremely social, so it would be nice to walk around with them. It was a very calm morning, with the sun resting just above the tree tops. I walk closer to where the two are standing, waiting for Chance or Amber to go in their desired direction.

Yara

Talking to: Flame

I look after Flame and begin to follow after her. There wasn't much wind today; there was just a light breeze flowing through the camp. I felt the fur on my back moving ever so slightly as I chased after my alpha. The forest was just beginning to wake up, with birds chirping all around us and sun rays filtering through the trees. It was very peaceful, and it was a great morning for a hunt.
SolamSwift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:06 am

Amber (Female)

"Okay Chance where do you wanna walk to?" She asked smiling a bit
So excited so excited....
Keep calm Amber
She thought to herself
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:19 am

Flame
| Tagged; Yara | Location; Forest | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame leapt over a fallen tree and scanned the forest for a sign of any prey. She smelled the air and began to pad farther away from camp. She noticed some tracks in the soil and she turned to Yara. "Deer," Flame noted with a smile, and she began to carefully follow the tracks. The alpha walked out towards a small clearing and crouched down. She noticed a lone buck grazing in the clearing.

Chance
|Tagged; Flint & Amber | Location; Camp | Position; Fighter|

Chance was slightly taken aback when Amber asked him where he wanted to go, but it was because he wasn't used to being the one in charge. "I don't really know," Chance answered and thought for a moment, "I am pretty sure there is a river closer to the edge of the territory if you guy want to go there." He suggested, glancing over at Flint.

Rose
| Tagged; Colblade | Location; Forest | Position; Hunter |

Rose listened to Colblade's comment and burst out laughing. "Sorry," She laughed and stood up, shaking out her fur. "Whatcha up to?" Rose asked with a friendly smile.
Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolamSwift » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:34 am

Colblade

Talking to: Rose

"I wasn't doing anything exciting since everyone's just waking up, so I followed you out here. I guess I just wanted to talk to you." I say with a sheepish grin. "We could just go hunting if you want to, I guess I gotta make up for scaring that rabbit away."

Flint

Talking to: Chance and Amber

"Sure! That sounds fun." I respond to Chance, taking the lead since he seemed slightly surprised. I begin to walk over in the direction of the river, walking slowly so Chance and Amber wouldn't have to chase after me.

Yara

Talking to: Flame

I follow Flame into the woods beside her. As Flame approached the buck, I run quietly in a curve so that she and I can chase the buck down faster after it notices us. I creep close and closer towards the animal, then glance at Flame, waiting for her signal to chase the large animal.
Last edited by SolamSwift on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
SolamSwift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:36 am

Amber (Female)

"Sounds great!" She replied padding off after flint
She raced ahead of him seeing a rabbit up ahead
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:50 am

Flame
| Tagged; Yara | Location; Forest | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame noticed that Yara snake over to the other side of the deer, but she kept her eyes fixed on the buck. She prepared to leap and flicked her tail to signal Yara. Flame leapt out of the bushes at the deer, and it began to sprint away from her toward where Yara was hiding. Flame's paws thundered against the forest floor as she made her way closer to the buck.

Chance
|Tagged; Flint & Amber | Location; Forest | Position; Fighter|

Chance followed behind Flint and watched as Amber ran ahead. He quickened his pace so that he caught up with Flint. "Hey," Chance said to the fighter, "Are you alright?" He asked Flint, swishing his tail side to side as they walked through the forest.

Rose
| Tagged; Colblade | Location; Forest | Position; Hunter |

Rose laughed as she listened to Colblade's response. "I mean, we are hunters, so hunting is kind of our duty," She said with a chuckle and returned Colblade's smile.
Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:52 am

Amber (Female)

Amber hid in the bushes stalking her prey for a moment