=~A New World~= (dead)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: =~A New World~= OPEN

Postby eckvanet. » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:29 pm

Jager continued to quietly follow Caltor quietly, now changing his internal entertainment to a debate about what kind of Arctic desserts to bring to Rosswood park when he visits in the Spring. Those beasts are very picky about their peace offerings....

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:40 pm

Caltor growled to himself. What could he possibly do to lose him?! He could still see his faint shape in the clouds above, silently following him. he really needed to lose that Moon Rock, and fast. Where to go, where to go...
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:34 am

(Note- Umm, you're in control here. I'm just gonna keep followin ye, since Mr. Jager here is a proffesional hunter)

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:57 am

((Okay... Well. Let's see other ways I can try to lose him. XD))
Caltor muttered to himself. Where to go, where to go.... Ah-ha! He could go underground! But how was he going to fit... ((Do you mind just catching Caltor? I mean, it's very unlikely he's going to escape anyways. I'll make it easy for you. :))) Suddenly, while Caltor was thinking, he accidentally found himself in the middle of the forest. "How did I get here?!" He exclaimed. Well, let's try to get out and escape the creepy spirit hunter dog thingy. He took off at breakneck speed, skillfully dodging in and out of the trees. But then he smashed into one. And knocked himself out.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:09 am

Uzumi wrote:((Okay... Well. Let's see other ways I can try to lose him. XD))
((Do you mind just catching Caltor? I mean, it's very unlikely he's going to escape anyways. I'll make it easy for you. :)))

(Uh, well, he was only assigned to watch Caltor in case he did anything more felonious; Just attempting a sam isn't going to get ye arrested my Cloud's best guard <:T And, yeah, he's got little to no chance of escape)

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:24 pm

[Oh dear. That makes it harder, doesn't it?]
Caltor awoke, a dazed look on his face. Oh Caltor, you really have lost it now, haven't you, he said to himself. Well, I'm pretty sure that the spirit dog is gone, so let's find a good place to put that Moon Rock, as it really will get me caught someday. And you don't want that to happen again, do you... He got back to his feet, fluttered his wings a bit, and looked around. Where am I really? He wondered. Let's see... There's a good looking knot hole in that tree over there... It looks big enough for the rock, so imma just flutter-floot my way over there. He then casually walked over there, and pulled the Moon Rock out of his bag. As he put it in, he noticed something. The rock... wasn't glowing. In fact, it seemed to be an ordinary rock. He dropped the rock and frantically looked in his bag for the Moon Rock. It wasn't there!!! He must have swapped it for the shopkeepers rock! Oh no... if the shop keeper was anything like the other shop keepers he had met, he was going to the Museum! And then they would trace it... Straight to him. He needed to get that rock, and fats. He then took off, and pushed his way out of the tree tops. He saw the town, and started racing towards it.

[Done!]
Last edited by mango marmalade,, on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:05 am

Uzumi wrote:[WIP, need to make dinner. Will finish after!]

Take 'yer tine! :3

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:16 am

Icelenia smiled as she closed up her shop till the morning. She put her blue satchel around her neck. Iceleina flapped her wings and started headed ingredients for the mountains. She loved how the breeze felt on her. Iceleina looked down to hear somesort of altercation. She hovered to check it out.
--------
Rajah grabbed the moonrock as he closed up for the day. He placed it in a strong bag . Rajah then started flying towards the museum to donate the rock.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Caltor raced across the tops of the trees, heading towards the little town that grew bigger and bigger as he flapped faster and faster. Soon, he arrived at the wooden walkway, in which he raced down, again scattering pedestrians and other animals. As he saw the shop just down the road, he said to himself, 'Please be open, please be there..." He then screeched to a halt, landing and practically running to the door. But there was a sign on the door that said "Closed For Now!". "NOOOO!!" He yelled, not caring how many weird looks he got. Now he would have to fly all the way to the museum, and get there before that darn resourceful shop keeper! Well, I'd better start flying, and fast! he said to himself as he then took off and headed for the museum.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:46 am

Jager watched as the phoenix shouted and flurried off towards the Elite Houses and Grand Arctic Museum of Arts and History. Odd he thought, What use is running to the Elites? Is this beast an Elite? The spirit looked over Caltor once again. No, couldn't be. Suddenly, the image of the ice phoenix assaulting the Elites appeared in his head. What if he attacks them? Oh, bother. What do I do..?

(Note- The Elites are high-class and important members of Antarctica; Ex. Territory leaders (Visiting), Arctic's Territory Leader, the Leader's advisers, Museum owner, Enforcers, etc. More on the character forum)
Last edited by eckvanet. on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me