Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby xXshewolvXx » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:31 pm

Kylie I Female I Beta I Tags: Open

“That’s it.” She hissed to herself. ‘I’m not going to sit around here and wait for people to help me! It’s been days since somebody came to help or visit me. And Alan hasn’t come back either, and he’s the healer!’ She thought. She rolled onto the floor, and stood shakily, leaning on something as support. She trudged very slowly towards the exit of the healing den. If exercise is what it took to get better by herself, then so be it. She practised walking backwards and forwards, slowly managing to not collapse.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:41 pm

Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Open

Leon sat outside the camp, back to his usual position of watching the world for danger. There was too much that had happened for him to not be there, to not be keeping watch. He scanned the forest for any signs of new trouble, anything that didn't belong.

Dracowolf wrote:
James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Alan

"Good point, maybe it'll work out." He shrugged slightly, "But for now I suppose we need to get those herbs of yours back to camp, before anything happens to them." Not that he thought something would happen to them, he just didn't want to risk anything, besides he had a lot to think about.

Talia (Natalia) and Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshift
Loners
Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Open (Sort of, they have things to do)

Natalia stopped once they were safe but started to notice something wasn't right. There was no smell of other wolves, everything was stale, it wasn't right. "Wait here. I'll find something to eat." And scout ahead of course. She started off quickly, melding into the shadows looking for a quick piece of prey, now that they were out of the pack's territory and into another it didn't bother her to hunt. No matter how deep she went though, there was no smell of other wolves. She remembered her time in the pack, there were always some smells of the other packs that lived in this massive forest. Now? It was like they were just... Gone. She pushed further until she found a rabbit, quickly jumping out of the shadows to bring it down, she carried it back to Bane. "Still nothing."

"Those rumors might be true," Bane stated as Natalia nudged the rabbit to him, he nudged it back. "You first, you did more."

"I can hunt for another, you just turned into that thing you always turn into." She nudged it back and disappeared into the shadows again, forcing Bane to eat it as she stayed out of sight. She'd find her own on their way, but for now she wanted to be alert not eating because something was certainly very, very wrong.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:37 pm

Zephyr- Tags; Nayden

Zephyr looked up at the fighter. 'Are you sure you are okay with that. You have already agreed to help me learn to fight.' she wanted to make sure he didmy do too much for her because she already had to find a way of thanking him for agreeing to teach her to fight.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:11 pm

Nayden tags: Zephyr
He shrugged, 'Someone should be telling you anyway, announcements are important and missing them could be dangerous for both you and the pack." He said seriously, 'besides, their going to become more and more important soon, Veeras thinking about militarizing the pack, including the Omegas.' Nayden looked down at her with a lopsided grin, 'you wouldn't want to miss that!'

Veratrum tags: Kylie
She padded into camp, noticing with relief that Nayden had calmed down a bit and was engaged in a conversation with the omega from earlier. She looked around camp, taking advantage of this short time to think over events before discussing her brothers news, which she had a feeling was going to bring some changes. There was some movement in the healers den and the alpha made her way over there, "Kylie!" She greeted, sucking in a deep breath at the sight of her wounded beta, whoever did this was going to pay dearly for what they did to her. Veratrum kept her composure calm and reassuring, approaching her friend with am affectionate nuzzle. "Oh Kylie, Its good to see you standing! I'm sorry I haven't visited sooner, I guess it has been a long day for the both of us!" She sat down with a crooked grin on her muzzle before giving up and letting out a long sigh, "How are you coping? I know it has only been a couple hours but you look good."

(OOC: I know, Veratrum is just very trigger happy when it comes to anyone being less than nice to her pack mates, its why she was so aggressive earlier when Kylie was yelling at Fin, she feels the need to always defend the victim, even when she really shouldn't.)
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:59 pm

Zephyr- Tags; Nayden

Zephyr grinned and for once actually used her voice. "Really," she said quietly not actually being able to hear how loud she had said it. She quickly clamped her mouth shut, 'Sorry, really?' she questioned again this time through the mind link. Zephyr rarely ever used her actual voice, but when she did she never knew how loud she ever talked. Zephyr looked down at the ground before grinning up at Nayden in happiness.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:16 am

Alopencia(Alo)| female hunter | location: camp | mentions: | tags:(open)

Alopencia sighed and left the den. She felt bad that she'd upset Finn but she couldn't do much at this point.

Alo fixed herself a comfortable place in the camp among some dead leaves. She wanted to go out into the forest but she didn't want to go alone. Veeras talk about dragons scarred her inside. Her eyes were soon staring at the dirt in front of her. She drew a design which resembled a leaf with her paw. It made her smile.

Duhnday | male omega | location: outskirts | mentions: | tags: open
Duhnday trotted about the territories. He was blank in mind, not really focusing on anything. He sat down under a tree and sighed saying to himself under his breath ''not my idea of fun.'' He realized that he really didn't do anything fun... at least to him. Then he contemplated on what he found fun. He could really find it though.

Aglagorn | male fighter | location: campgrounds | mentions: | tags: Orbit,
Aglagorn followed Orbit. He felt really guilty for making Orbit upset, though he didn't know what he did. He caught up to him and nudged him ''Toughen up Orbit, I still love ya. Besides, there's a ton of doggyers here. I'm sure your sills will work on one of them. I mean you're pretty old and experienced.'' He laughed hoping to lighten Orbits mood. He spoke again ''ug. Orbit you're a slayer when it comes to making me feel guilty.'' laughing in a snarling way he said ''You should use your skills on Miss Sunny grump (Veera)''

(its been a long time)

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:02 pm

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags; Open

After taking a short stroll around the territory, actually doing her job for once and checking the border, she reluctantly padded back to camp. Upon entering the area around the entrance, she noticed Vera walk in. She stifled a growl, and took a big loop around the front, hoping to avoid the alpha.

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags; James

(Ahh sorry for being so late) Alan nodded his head happily, his tails swaying gently with content. It's been a while since he's had a conversation like this. No rushing to heal an injured pack mate, no drama, just a logical conversation. Out of the corner of his eye he swore he saw a flash of black and white. When he looked forward again he saw the entrance and Vera strolling in. He didn't want to bother her, knowing she might've had a bad day. "We're almost at the entrance. You're free to go now, and thanks for the conversation. It was pleasant. Good luck in future duties, and I hope not to see you in the medicine den anytime soon, though I won't mind a visit" His voice was slurred a bit at the end. Although technically an adult, he was still young and didn't get out much when he was younger. His powers were taxing on him, so he got used to sleeping often since he practiced them all the time. If he truly wanted to stay awake, he probably could stay awake for a few days at most, if he uses his powers, before passing out. But why do that when he could just sleep?

Harika - 4 years - Male Beta - Tags; Open

Harika shook his head, trying to get rid of an annoying fly that decided to torment his lower ear. He dragged his prey over to a pile and sighed, looking at his work. "Good as usual! If I keep this up, everyone will be swarming me for my 'Lovely looks and kind heart <3'" He said happily, using a high pitched voice at the end. He snickered at himself, ignoring the weird looks pointed at him. He had the urge to check on the camp, so he started using his back ears, listening for everyone. He heard Vera padding toward someone, probably injured since of their legs were shaky as if they hadn't been used in awhile. Harika trotted to that area, interested to see what has happened.

Mallory - 6 months - Loner - Tags;Open/Lily

Mallory cocked his head, slightly impatient. "Lillyy pay attention to me. You're staring into space again!" he whined childishly, rolling around. Sometimes, he would paw at her.

(Is the person who plays lily still active?)
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:48 pm

Kylie I Female I Beta I Tags:Kylie

She saw Veratrum. ‘Am I in trouble?’ She asked in her head. “I-i’m coping averagely” she said to vera. She sighed with relief. “It’s fine...” she mumbled. “I don’t think I’ll be able to hunt or do my proper job for a while.” She said weakly. “I still need to get the control of running, jumping, swimming...” she trailed off, knowing Vera got the point. Her legs felt shaky so she sat down. It was hard to walk because of her back.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:29 pm

Veratrum tags: Kylie, Harika
She moved closer to her friend and gave her and affectionate nuzzle, "You'll be back in the field before you know it!" She said with confidence. "Alan knows his stuff and besides, I'm going to want to keep you close to me for the next couple days anyways, leave Harika to gallivant around the wilderness!" She said playfully, hoping to get a smile out of her friend. "Besides, I'll probably be stuck in camp too, keeping and eye on the pack and overseeing some new policeys, you know, all the boring stuff that makes me want to go out of my mind. We can suffer together! It'll be just like old times when we had to do puppy chores!" Veratrum's demeanor became more serous, "Kylie, the pack needs your loving presence to keep my temper in check. I know this is difficult but the pack nee- I need you. If anything, anything ever happened to you or Harika I don't think I could live with myself." She said quietly. Veera scented her other beta entering camp and wasn't suprised when she heard him trotting towards them. "Ah, speak of the devil! Kylie and I were just talking about you could use some more field work, your starting to resemble a giant pompom." She said in her usual affectionate teasing tone to Harika.

Nayden tags: Zephyr
He was surprised to hear the little omegas voice out loud for the first time and smiled to himself. 'Yah, your going to become a last ditch defense sort of thing to defend those left behind in camp in the event of a disaster sort of thing! I-it was Leons idea, but it made me think of you." He added, though he had suggested including omegas, it had been the other fighter who came up with the plan. "I don't know who she's going to choose to head the training but I will try to stay involved. Do you think the other omega's will be on board? Its going to be an big undertaking, I'm not sure how the rest of the pack is going to react."
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:41 pm

Zephyr- tags; Nayden

Zephyr looked up at Nayden grinning 'i hope they are all okay with learning to fight.' Zephyr thought before yawning. It has been a long day for the small omega. Zephyr looked up at Nayden and quickly licked his cheek. 'See you later,' she called out quickly as she headed towards her small den at a fast trot.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me