the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby Romeo Montagu » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:38 am

Aphrodite/Tags Kasatka Makini

Talking to the younger dragons softly after hearing Ly leave she said, trying not to scare them, "Hey, My name is Aphrodite, what are your names?" Aphrodite lays down tiredly, waiting for an answer from the newly hatched dragons.

Twister/Tags -
-Sleeping
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:48 am

Lana: Peaceful
Rosaleen: Little rose
Elle: Beautiful fairy
Norah: Light
Karishma: Miracle
Nadia: Hope
Ablah: Perfectly formed
Adal: noble

If none of these fit her personality and I can get more?
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:53 am

Kasatka
Crystalline Dragon ~ Female ~ Location; Main Cave ~ Tagging; Aphrodite, Everyone/Just hatched
Kasatka glanced up as the same dragon that glared at her approach. Giving her a wary glance, Kasatka settled down on her haunches, opening her mouth to reply when a deep purple dragon with powerful looking horns strode up and blurted out some gibberish. She snorted softly but found him charming in a way.

Makani
Spyro Knock-off ~ Male ~ Location: Egg, Open ~ Tagging: Anyone, Aphrodite
Makani looked up in surprise, he had been absentmindedly preening the scales on his left foreleg when a dragonette approached him and another crystal dragon. He quickly bounced to his paws and bounded over, which looked silly for such a large juvenile that he was. He shrank back a little at the females scoff but recovered quickly. His bronze eyes sparked curiously as he fell into a playful bow. "My names Makani..." he trailed off with a frown. It was such a long and weird name, but as an idea came ot him (He wasn't very bright) he piped up, "But you can call me Corky!" the male dragon ended his sentence with a cute quirk of his head; tilting it sideways like an eager puppy.

{AAaa I don't want to choose.. COMPROMISE- Her name is Nadia, only her friends call her Monarch(Cause of da butterfly c;)}

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:01 am

Aphrodite/Tags Kasatka Corky

Aphrodite nodded, "Nice to meet you Corky!" Aphrodite looked towards Kasatka and asked politely, "What is your name then. After all we need to know each others names in order to be friends!" Aphrodite smiled and wagged her tail back and forth calmly waiting for a response.

Twister/Tags -

-Sleeping
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:07 am

[quote="Perfect Drift"]Kasatka
Crystalline Dragon ~ Female ~ Location; Main Cave ~ Tagging; Aphrodite, Everyone/Just hatched
Kasatka yawned, breaking out of her egg had tired her out, "I'm Kasatka. You and the others can call me whatever you please" the crystal coated dragon meant no offense in her words, she just didn't show emotion as of now. "What do you do for fun around here?" she asked blatantly, her eyes drooping from her tiredness.

Makani
Spyro Knock-off ~ Male ~ Location: Egg, Open ~ Tagging: Anyone, Aphrodite
Corky gave a little bounce when Aphrodite said his 'new' name. He settled down, though, for the sake of the annoyed looking Kasatka beside him. Corky lowered himself gently to the ground, directly facing the female who approached them earlier, "And Aphrodite is a wonderful name... But you must go by something else as well?" for such a tough-looking dragon, Corky spoke with such care and softness anyone would've thought he would be talking to his child. (eh, he doesn't have one X3)

hey! im drift
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:23 am

Aphrodite/Tags Kasatka Corky

Aphrodite smiled at Corky's question, "My friend group calls me Afro, which I still find funny. Kasatka, I don't really know anything fun that happens around here, usually my friends and I make jokes and giggle to ourselves. It's fun though!" Aphrodite smiles at the two dragonets.

Twister/Tags -
Sleeping like usual
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:20 am

Thorin//tags: Sephtis

“No, I came by myself. I do think that what she said was a little...” Thorin trailed off, stepping towards him. He was poised in a way that was not agressive or necessarily passive, though it was hard to not look intimidating with his stature. “Listen, wether you like it or not, we’re all stuck in a cave together and I think it would be nice if we get along with each other-“ he was cut off at a shout and snapped his head back, staring back at his friends in a startled concern. Just as the colour-changing dragon shouted Thorin was already galloping out to them. “What happened?!”
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:28 am

Aphrodite/Tags Thorin

Aphrodite turned towards Thorin's shout, taking her mind off of Kasa and Corky for a bit. She waited patiently for him to arrive, but it didn't take too long.

Twister/Tags
-Sleeping
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:41 am

Kasatka
Kasatka grew tired of their chitchat but responded to Afro with a curt shrug before curling up and falling asleep almost immediately.

Makani
Spyro Knock-off ~ Male ~ Location: Egg, Open ~ Tagging: Thorin, Aphrodite
Corky swiped his thin pointed tongue over his scaly nose. "That's a cute name too," he told the female in front of him kindly. The young dragon laid his large horn covered head on his feet, peering at Afro with a curious glance. She seemed quiet, yet eager to make friends. "I'd like to meet the others." he murmured, though as if right on cue, a male came thundering over. Corky stayed quiet, though he thought this male dragon was a bit overreactive.

hey! im drift
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist