Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Keesa » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:23 pm

Veratrum tags: Nayden, Leon, Finn
"It certainly won't hurt." She agreed, already trying to map out in her head were to begin fortifying camp and the border. Hopefully Harika hadn't gone far, she wanted to talk with him and Kylie before making any official arrangements. Veratrum hoped the beta female was feeling better, the thought of Kylie getting attacked made her stomach churn with anger and another emotion, something like fear. She caught sight of someone from camp approaching them and recognized Finnegan. Something about his voice made her pause, it was different some how. She frowned, "What is it? Something wrong?" Veratrum asked, the tone of her voice somewhere between impatient and concerned.

Nayden - tags: Veratrum, Leon, Finn, Zephyr
'The lake?' Trying to stop his mental voice from sounding as alarmed as he felt. 'You aren't alone are you? T-there are dangerous loners in the territory!' He took a deep breath, not wanting to scare her. 'I-I'm sorry, I'm probably just over reacting. Please come back, If something happened I don't think I could forgive myself.' After all, hadn't it been him who showed her the lake? If she got attacked it would be all his fault and he was too far away right now to protect her. 'Besides, Veratrum is going to make an announcement soon you wouldn't want to miss.'
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Zephyr- Tags; Nayden/Open

Zephyr looked down at the ground as she listened to Nayden. She knew this was going to happen, she was being scolded like a pup. 'But I don't want to go back,' she thought quietly, 'No one ever pays attention to me and it's not like anyone can ever remember I can't hear them anyways.' Zephyr huffed as she remembered every other announcement that was made that no one ever bothered to tell her about. Zephyr looked out across the lake and lay down, for once being defiant.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:09 pm

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags; Open

Mara finally found the scent she was looking for and found a small herd of deer. The bull was grazing off to the side, the females not to far away. Mara caught sight of an injured fawn near a paranoid doe, and decided to go after that one. It would be tricky, but all she had to do is scare them enough to encourage the bull to move away from the area. Enough scare, and they would be running. The fawn would be left behind, and at that moment she would strike. She decided to transform into Finn. Though she couldn't physically use his powers, the illusion of her using his powers would be enough. She thought about Finnagin, trying to remember the way he looked. Once done, her body slowly shifted into a similar form of him, and she activated his blue flames (She's never seen all of Finn's different flames, only the blue one, in a way that limits her power).'Finn' launched 'himself' out at the herd, 'his' blue flames dancing around 'him' in a threatening way. The effect was immediate, and the bull ran off, the does following him without hesitation. As predicted, the injured fawn couldn't keep up. 'Finn' made 'his' move, (I don't want to continue this any longer) and ended up with a full stomach. Mara transformed back to her regular self and padded back to camp, enjoying the peaceful day.

(Woah I wrote a lot)

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags; James

Alan blinked lazily at James. "You make a good point, but like you said earlier this could help. Vera might overlook these complications if you convince her well enough. For example, if you find out something important to unlocking our powers, then it could benefit our pack and possibly make us more advance then others. You just have to say the right words, and it's easy to get your way," he grumbled. He was starting to get tired from all of the thinking, and the smells of the herbs were especially intoxicating. He remembered that a few helped with sleeping, and since he was talking a lot, some of the properties might have entered his mouth. Alan really did need to find a way to store herbs.

Harika - 4 years - Male Beta - Tags; Open

Harika had finished hunting. He had ate his food when out hunting so he could carry more food to the pack. He was more to the side of camp, and he was getting lazy, after all he just hunted a lot. He was dragging the food back to camp and decided to go to a side-entrance. No harm done doing that, right? Well, he might startle a few wolves, but eh, they would just have to deal with it.

Mallory - 6 months - Loner - Tags;Open/Lily

Mallory cocked his head, slightly impatient. "Lillyy pay attention to me. You're staring into space again!" he whined childishly, rolling around. Sometimes, he would paw at her.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Kylie I Female I Beta I Tags:Open

Kylie had never felt so lonely. Nobody came to talk to er unless they wanted to know what happened. “Guess that’s what happens when you let everybody down” she murmured to herself. and in the end the loner had ditched her. Kylie’s eyes filled with tears. She closed her eyes and began calming herself down. This had happened before. Despite seeming optimistic, Kylie actually got depressed a lot. It had become rarer, but lately it had started happening again.
Last edited by xXshewolvXx on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Veratrum, Nayden

Leon followed Vertarum in silence, not having any other ideas for the moment. He paused now and then to check tracks, test the scents. There had been enough signs of loners to keep him on the edge, enough that he wondered what happens if they bound together. He believed the pack could take on a group of loners but that brought another thought, what if he came across a pup or a pregnant fae? Leon was loyal to the pack, always would be, but he could never bring himself to even cause indirect harm to those who are helpless. With so many signs, it was only time before everything was tested.

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Alan

"Good point, maybe it'll work out." He shrugged slightly, "But for now I suppose we need to get those herbs of yours back to camp, before anything happens to them." Not that he thought something would happen to them, he just didn't want to risk anything, besides he had a lot to think about.

Talia (Natalia) and Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshift
Loners
Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Open (Sort of, they have things to do)

Natalia paced until Bane finally returned to normal, she could tell how exhausted he was by just the way his body seemed to slump. "We need to keep moving. I know, you don't want to but-" She was cut off.

"You're right, we have things to do, I'll be fine," Bane forced himself up and to start walking.

"You know I didn't mean push yourself," Natalia muttered out. They were nearing the boarder, soon they'd be entering another pack's territory. They'd rest there, hunt quickly, and choose their next move. "At least we know the pack is still alive."

"Yeah, and that Alistair will probably try to kill us next time he sees us," Bane shook his head, "It's a big mess. I don't know if we'll get a chance to explain..."

"That's a big if on him seeing us," Talia pointed out.

"Not if the rumors are true. You know that if they are, we have to go back... We have to warn them. If we don't... I... we'd be responsible."

"I know, I don't like it but I know." She kept walking, taking the lead to get Bane across the boarder.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:33 am

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Out of Camp | Tags: Vera

"Nonono, nothing is wrong.
It's just that I found a possible suspect of the Kylie matter. I was also informed of what happened. You might want to hear this."
He told the large fea, barely acknowledging the wolves being her. His tails burned with the light flame as he spoke.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:26 am

ꜱᴀᴍ || Tags:Fain || Loner
If the world only sees one thing, whats the point in trying to be anything else?
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Sam laughed when her 'special ability' was complimented. "Surprised you'd compliment it though, most wolves thing it's gross." She nodded her head as the other wolf spoke, and replied. "I'm not new." She chuckled at her own words. "If you call my whole pack being split apart because of our abilities and me now wandering as a loner being new, then I guess. I suppose I was young when it happened anyways." She played with her paws in the dirt, and looked back up. "There is a pack around here though, they're pretty incompetent. I've stolen prey and they never noticed! I've never been caught or anything."
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:54 pm

Kylie I Female I Beta I Tags:Open

Kylie suddenly felt a rush up her throat. She turned over and vomited on the ground. To anybody nearby it would sound like coughing and spluttering.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:41 am

Veratrum tags: Leon, Nayden, Finn
She blinked, having momentarily forgotten that she had put him in charge of the Kylie investigation. Her ears perked up with interest, curious about what theory he had come up with. Veratrum blew out a sigh, she really didn't have time for this but if whatever attacked Kylie was still around, she couldn't afford to wait. "Alright, but make this quick." She said. Nayden made a low growl in protest, for once his usual calm, passive demeanor seemed to be braking. Veera blinked in surprise, it has been a while since Nayden was last aggressive towards her, or anyone for that matter. "This will only take a moment, I swear, meet me in my den." She then turned to Leon. "Thank you for your help out there, your free to go on ahead as well. If either of you see one of the beta's I'd appreciate if you passed on our plans." It wasn't an order, just a general request, it wasn't very important since she would be talking to them herself soon anyways. With that all sorted out the alpha turned her attention back to Finn and waited for his report.

Nayden tags: Veratrum, Leon, Finn, Zephyr
He flinched at Zephyrs words in his head, feeling a little sick with guilt. Was she still upset with him for running off, or was she referencing when he had forgot she was deaf earlier this morning? 'I-I'm sorry you feel that way.' He thought back to her, not knowing what else to say that wouldn't make things worse. He didn't have much experience with this sort of thing since he usually kept to himself, mostly out of worry that he would make a fool of himself. Now it was clear not even Zephyr took him seriously enough to listen to him. Nayden shook his head and shifted his focus back to his sisters conversion, the fur of the back of his neck bristling when she said she was going to listen to Finn. He had been waiting almost an hour to talk to her and now she was sending him away again! He was tempted to nip her like they used to do as pups when they got frustrated. Still, there was no arguing with Veratrum so he turned around and continued in his way to camp.

Fain tags: Sam
She shrugged, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it's a little morbid but still darn cool." Her tail wagged against the forest floor though it stopped when Sam described her previous pack. The story had a familiar ring to it. "Huh, My pack was split up too, everyone had unreasonably large egos and no concept of compromise, it was bound to happen sooner or later." She admitted though her tone had a bit of a bitter sweet sarcastic edge to it. Her expression lightened at the story of stealing prey and Fain let out a bark of laughter. "Heh, I bet they never saw you coming!" She sat down, feeling a bit more assured that if the other loner wanted to attack she would have done it by now. "Come to think of it, I just crossed paths with one of the pack wolves, sweet fellow, let me go scotch free. Though I have never been very good at sneaking."
(Ahh sorry I thought I posted this a while ago but forgot to a vials send it!)
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:01 am

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Out of Camp | Tags: Vera

He took a breath in. She had sighed in what seemed to frustration. Did he do something wrong? He kept a straight face but on the inside, he was mind of dying. He told her of how Kylie reported seeing a wolf that looked exactly like Vera. He went on saying how he interrogated Mara, seeing how she had no known powers and was just a suspicious wolf. He hoped he wouldn't disappoint Vera.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me