Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Xintea » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:07 am

( i dont remember what I used for the top, so rip)
ꜱᴀᴍ || Tags:Fain || Loner
If the world only sees one thing, whats the point in trying to be anything else?
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Sam was half asleep when the caught the scent of a wolf approaching. At this point, she was huddled in the roots of a tree and had nowhere to run. She would just have to either outsmart them, or find out what she could say so she wouldn't be attacked. Racking her brain, she decided to try and talk to them. She peeked her head out and saw a wolf there, who clearly saw her. She put both of her paws out and looked up at her. "Ahh welcome to my humble abode." She said with sarcasm seething in her voice. She stretched herself out to get out of the roots and shook herself off as her bones fixed themselves. "We don't get many visitors." She laughed.
Last edited by Xintea on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:52 am

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags; James

Alan noticed they were nearing camp, and felt a sting of disappointment since he was enjoying the conversation. "No threat has made itself known yet, and maybe one day it might. I bet we'd be too old to even be part of it. Though, finding out the origin of our powers shouldn't be too hard. If you're really interested, then you should go to the area where the barrier broke and check it out, if Alpha let you. It might definitely give you some clues. But like my mom always said, we should be worried about the present, not the future or past," he snorted at the end, remembering how he used to be a worry wart, and his mom would always say this.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:57 am

Zephyr- Tags; Nayden/ Open

Zephyr yelped and stumbled over her paws at the sudden voice of Nayden in her head. She shook her head and stood up again. 'Sorry Nayden,
I didn't mean to send out my thoughts. I hope I didn't cause you any problems,' she apologized through their thoughts. She looked at the lake and grinned at the beautiful view. She hoped she hadn't caused any issues though.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:03 pm

Alistair I Male I Fighter I tags: Talia, Bane, Lori

He growled, clearly getting annoyed by Lori. Suddenly he couldn't take it. " YOU JUST DON'T GET IT DO YOU!!" He roared, his voice thick with emotion.
(C’mon guys! It’s been like 16 hrs and nobody posted? Disappointed :c )
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:59 pm

Veratrum tags: Leon, Nayden
"Hmm, a last defense." She muttered, almost to herself. It had a good ring to it. She gave Leon a companionable bump with her tail. "I like it! You've got a good head on your sholders Leon, I'm lucky to have your counsel. If you ever have any more suggestions, don't hesitate to seek me out." She said sincerely, her muzzle smiling a bit though her eyes remained grave and thoughtful. They were approaching camp soon and there was much to do. Though patrol had been largely inconclusive and a bit of a blow to her ego she did not regret going on it. This was a risk to the packs security and it was her duty to investigate and see how to change her leadership to avoid such flaws. First she was going to have to divide out the training among the fighters and instruct them on exactly what they are to teach. At the very least loners were rarely formal trained and organized, though those former pack mates were a worrying exception, and a structured pack shouldn't have much of a problem fending them off, though at what cost? Veratrum blew out a deep breath, the times ahead were going to be a challenge and the lives of her pack mates weighed heavily on her mind.

Nayden tags: Leon, Veratrum, Zephyr
'Ah, ok. Heh, wow I didn't know you had this sort of range with your powers! That's amazing! ... Sorry for running out on you earlier, I have urgent information for the alpha and I just left without thinking, it was rude of me.' He paused wondering what she would think of the news that omegas are to be trained as a last resort. 'You know you haven't answered my first question, were are you?' He asked again.

Fain tags: Sam
She was surprised when the other loner popped out from beneath the tree and was a taken back further when she began to pop her bones back into place. Fain watched with undisguised fascination, this forest and its inhabitants were certainly going to take some getting used to. "Ah, thank you my lady." She responded with an equally sarcastic bow, though her wary eyes never left the other wolf. Fain smiled in her usual, lopsided smug way. Already she could see this wolf had moxie. "I can see why, it would certainly be difficult to fit guests in there, especially when they don't have remarkable abilities like yourself." It wasn't flattery so much as commenting on her powers, which Fain found to be fascinating. "If you can't tell, I'm new around here." She added, though it was always risky pointing out when you were at a disadvantage she figured it was worth the risk to see what information she could gleem about the pack the forest.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:54 pm

Hoodini wrote:
Hoodini wrote:Orbit

She sighed and slowly formed back into his male form. He then sighed again "alright whatever" he grumbled and stood up. Orbit just lay there after he tackled him. He raised an eyebrow "something stepped on you? Was it depression?" He asked bluntly, turning away from Aglagorn. He has given up now. There's no point. The same question came back, was he that desperate? Must be. Orbit looked back at Aglagorn his eyes showing hatred and pain, something he wouldn't know about. "Yeah...lets go back. It's getting a bit too...upsetting out here as well" he mumbled then began to walked away from Aglagorn
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:40 pm

Zephyr- Tags; Nayden

Zephyr's eyes widened for a second before ducking her head. 'I...I am at the lake,' she muttered hoping that it wouldn't go through, though she knew it had. She didn't want to get into any trouble, she knew at some point she would though.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:35 am

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Out of Camp | Tags: Open

He perked his ears as he smelt the patrol come closer. Technically, he wouldn't get in trouble for this....hopefully. He had to report to Vera. He had to prove himself to her.

"Vera?" He called out, his normally ice cold voice sounding unsure and fragile.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:38 am

Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Veratrum, Nayden

Leon nodded, "I'll keep that in mind." While he didn't like the situation, he did feel somewhat pleased that his tactical mind was coming in handy. "If nothing else, groups out training will keep our scents stronger in the area without being at camp, should warn the loners off from getting too close." It was the best he could do given how little they found. How long until someone unknowingly stumbled upon the ex-packmates. Leon was sure he knew the scent but it was from so long ago, he was young, not even a fighter at the time, pretty well just a pup. He didn't know what had been going on, other than what his father had told him.

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Alan

"I more believe in being prepared for the worst, hoping for the best," James responded, but that all also assumed that he wouldn't become lazy without someone pushing him, which he would. "Maybe I will check it out sometime, I mean, has to have a origin right? Even if it's a perfect circle, then that would mean that the origin would be in the center of wherever it covered... Wonder if anyone ever found out if that barrier had a top, something that stopped them from going too high if they could fly that is." For all he knew it once did or was too high for anyone to ever reach. He heard once that it's cold up high. For all he knew exploring this wouldn't be allowed, searching the entire length of where the barrier once was, finding an origin, that would mean entering the territory of other packs, and could take days. Why would he or anyone else be allowed to look into such a thing?

Talia (Natalia) and Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshift
Loners
Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Alistair, Lori--> Heading towards Open (Sort of, they have things to do)

Talia ran, she pushed herself as hard as she could. Fact was, she felt bad. She had always felt bad about leaving the pack but her anger of the situation pushed her to go. Now she had come back on a hunch, on rumors, all because she needed to know if it was true and what was affected. But seeing Alistair again? The anger? The hurt? It reminded her of those first few days, when she kept thinking about going back, about just sucking it up. She was more than certain her pride ever stopped her in those first few days, then the anger at it had set back in. She could hear Bane trampling along behind her, trees bending and moving away from his massive body. She'd tire him out and then calm him down, she'd done it before she'd do it again. Once she heard his heavy breath, him slowing, she slowed to and looked back at the trail they had left, relatively easy to follow unfortunately. Do the job first, then... Then face him again. "Bane? You about done?"

The large bear-like beast growled but sat down.

"Best if you go back to normal, can't hold that form forever. I'm fine, you were mad cause I was in trouble, but look not a scratch." She was a little sore but nothing she hadn't felt before. "Sorry about the tail?" She tried not to chuckle at the way Bane looked away from her as if offended. "Yeah, I know, I owe you. Just center yourself, later I'll catch you your favorite." It would work, eventually, he'd get back down to normal, she'd get him something to eat to help him and then they'd have to hope no one followed them again so they could keep going.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:04 am

Alistair I Male I Fighter I Tags: Lori, Open

Alistair watched them leave. Again. ‘Should have known I was the only one who cares’ his eyes turned glossy, but he fought the tears away. He took a shaky inhale before looking at Lori. “I-I’m going to my den.” His voice hardened again, his soft side hidden beneath his scowl.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me