Seafarers of a New World. {New + Accepting!}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Seafarers of a New World. {New + Accepting!}

Postby Boomer » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:58 pm

Mary watched her sister closely, then went back to purifying more water. "I didn't want to come along at first, that's true..." she answered, "But I'm adjusting. We all are, aren't we?" "Don't tell me to shut my yap!" growled Maria, "I'm not experienced with this and I don't want to screw up!" She huffed some as she went over to the anchor and dropped it. Maria felt her stitches tear and she howled in pain. Mary stopped what she was doing and went to her sister. "Christ..." cursed Mary. She looked at the stitches and growled to herself. "C'mon, you'll need staples." she said. "But the staples hurt more!" whined Maria. Mary forced her sister onto her paws and walked with her down to the OR.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:18 pm

"I suppose so." He grunted, sitting down, watching Amorette. Looking back at the new cry he tilted his head. "What happened? Wha's 'staples'?" Vojak inquired limping after them, but stopped at the deck's entrence, having no care to follow any further. Amorette paced beside him briefly before going to check that the anchor safety made it down and was holding. It was. She was pleased. "I hope she's okay." Amorette padded over and took some of Vojak's water.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:29 pm

Mary heard Vojak, thanks to her acute hearing. She actually brought up her supplies onto the deck. She had Maria lay on a blanket on the deck and Mary drew up a dose of Lidocaine. She looked to Vojak with the syringe in her paw. "I'll show you." she said, "This is what will happen if you tear out the stitches." Mary cleaned out the wound with alcohol, then pulled out the stitches. She went around the wound and injected a little bit of the drug into Maria. Maria was biting on a piece of wood, trying not to kick her sister. Mary got out a tiny staple gun, one she got from her former home. She looked to Vojak once more before pinching Maria's skin and shooting her with the staple gun. Even with the Lidocaine, Maria could still feel the pressure. She flinched at each staple.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:58 pm

Vojak had migrated over to the bucket as well, quenching his thirst. Tensing when Mary returned with Maria along side some other accessories. It looked intimidating. He did his best not to express fear. ""Who 've se'd I pull out the s'itches?" He scowled, Maria's fear concerned him. "Can' ye jus' put more s'itches in?" Amorette watched to, a bit in horror. It looked almost as painful as the usual domestic treatment for harsher wounds. Take off a leg here, chop off a tail there. "Won't you hurt her insides?" Amorette pipped up.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:21 am

"Not implying you'd rip them out, Captain. Accidents do happen." said Mary, finishing up. Maria stared at the sky and groaned a little. "Stitches would just rip out if she stretched too much." added Mary, gathering her supplies, "They aren't deep enough to hit the organs. Taking them out is worse. You just rip them out." "Please stop talking..." whined Maria. Mary took her supplies back down to the OR.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:15 am

"Ripping them out has got to be nothing!" Vojak spoke up. "Try removing a two foot splinter from your friend." He sniggered. "It would be a piece of cake. You barely looked like you were in any pain!" His optics glowed with zeal. "Yes." Amorette laughed over Vojak's comment, not by the ships edge. The water was beautiful, despite the dimming air. "You're so funny. I think we should keep going. This cavern is givin' me the creeps." Vojak nodded in agreement. Quickly lapping up some water before prancing with a limp to the front of the ship.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:18 am

Mary returned and looked to Vojak. "A two foot splinter, hmm?" she asked, "How did that happen?" She was interested in this story; it could possibly teach her something as well. "Lidocaine is a great thing..." mumbled Maria, "Still hurts though." Mary walked back to the tiny fire and continued to purify the water. "Would you like some more water, Captain?" asked Mary, seeing that he had gotten a drink, "Amorette? Maria?" "Can you spike it with some gin?" asked Maria. "No, you're nursing." said Mary sternly.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:43 pm

"It's a figure of speech." Vojak rolled his eyes. "Some yellow belly tried to escape, they jumped off on a rotting row boat. To say the least, they got more 'spinters' than anyone would like. I don't know if he made it. Last I heard, the Captain was wanting to toss him over r'board." He cackled, tossing his tail against his thigh. "No." He answered Mary. "Yes. Let us. Pull forward. Maria. Steer." The Captain curtly instructed, not once looking back for clarification. Amorette with out another word started up the ratlines.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:49 pm

"Ah, I was curious how one could shove something that large into their body." murmured Mary. Maria groaned as she tried to get up. She slowly and carefully walked to the wheel. She had to sit in order to steer without pulling on her staples. Mary filled up the bucket with water and put out the fire. She carried the bucket down to the OR and stored it. She woke Henry up and had him come up to the deck. "Do you mind if I take over for Maria?" asked Henry, noticing Maria looked like she was ready to pass out.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:57 pm

"Through the leg. It went up under the... ah. Yeah." He cut himself off, not wishing to go into detail. Sparing them the gruesome image. "Maria, suck it up! Aye, sure." He then changed his mind with Henry's offer. Displeased to some degree though. Still rather bitter. "Do ye not crash my ship. Amorette, is it good on the sides!" She howled back a yes. "Alright." Vojak had taken up the anchor, and a light current pulled the ship forward.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me