2000s Fantasy RP

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: 2000s Fantasy RP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:59 pm

[kay

(XD some of them make me...feel cringe or embarrassed, idk, and some I've just never used)

Cool
Kay kay

That works for me.
Should we wait for Tropic to come back? They're my friend, so I can tell you they get extremely busy, but they always do come back to post. They said they were interested in this, so I feel like maybe we should wait for them now, so they know what's happening too]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malibou » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:09 pm

Yeah I don't mind waiting for them. You don't have to use any lingo you don't want to btw, just don't use like, modern sayings either
CRUNK XD

Malibou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:13 pm

Kay kay
Does Kay Kay count as lingo, or just...? Idk)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malibou » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:35 pm

Yeah you can use Kay. People have been using that for a long time. and I'm sure teens back then made their own slang too so, our ocs could come up with more fun things to say
CRUNK XD

Malibou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:01 pm

:thumbup:
Kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locke-and-Key » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:06 pm

I'm new to the site so sorry in advance for any formatting issues but I'd love to join!!! :]] I've always wanted to furry rp with someone!!
Locke-and-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malibou » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:33 am

Yeah. you're welcome to join and make a character for it if you don't already have one!
CRUNK XD

Malibou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malibou » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:56 am

This is gonna be a lit/semi-lit roleplay. So no one liners or things like *nuzzles you*. (Let me clarify. when our OCs are texting, cuz there will be parts where our fursonas interact online, there can be one liners. And it's ok to say things like *nuzzles you* as long as it's not the only thing in the message.) Your grammar doesn't have to be perfect as long as you put in effort.
when our characters are texting (whether it be on AIM or on their flip phone), you can use elite/1337 speak/furry speak. (1337 15 u51ng numb3r5 2 c0mmun1c4t3. furry speak iz liek diz!! XD) it's optional but, I do encourage abbrivations like rofl/ttyl/l8r for texting

Here's an example of something acceptable. It's not perfect because I'm coming up with something random off the spot. *I began to hear a bit of a sizzling noise. I walked over to the stove and turned it off. The steam from the hot milk made the fur around my face slightly damp. I called out to my friend* "The hot chocolate should be done in a second!" *I ripped open a packet of chocolate powder and dumped it into a mug. I then took the pot off of the stove, poured it into the same mug and, began to mix it*

If our OCs are gonna text. that needs to be clarified. and describe the action of them texting. so like. *My ears perked up after hearing a notification* *I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone. I flipped it open and began responding to a text. I pressed the keypad, tediously pressing each number until my sentence was completed* "Hai! at teh mall rn, hang out l8r?"

I encourage everyone who's joining to look at the whole forum so you know what's up
CRUNK XD

Malibou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:04 pm

Just going to say, this isn't a furry thing, it's feral and anthro. Flurries are people that dress as and usually think they literally are animals, or like to pretend they are

Wait, if it's semi lit or lit, how much do we have to write? I've had to write 300 words elsewhere, and I'm not into that...]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malibou » Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:15 pm

No you don’t have to write whole super long paragraphs, i just don’t like when people put one word and expect me to do all the typing.
As long as you’re able to help progress the story. it’s a team effort
CRUNK XD

Malibou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me