The Misfits – Hybrid Roleplay [Always open to join]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Misfits – Hybrid Roleplay [Always open to join]

Postby Fish Bones » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:53 am

Cedar snapped back into existence his bright amber eyes twinkling like a child. He seemed to be warming up to Erebus. With all the trauma from the past couple days it was nice to just talk to someone. "You should try, flying would be super helpful in a bad situation."
Hello! The names Fish Bones! But you can just call me Fish!
(i was Wednesday Thief)
I have some free pets and im always up for some trades!

Fish Bones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MommaP0ssum » Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:08 pm

✖️♻️Erebus♻️✖️

Erebus rubbed the back of his head lazily. “I dunno..” he stretched out his rat-like tail and swayed it. He didn’t think he’d be able to do it with a tail like that. It would probably get in the way and drag him down. “I haven’t even used them since I found out I had them.” Aside from the tail, he didn’t want to confess his fear of heights.
https://imgur.com/a/BPLdypa
MommaP0ssum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Booberry Smoothie » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:41 am

Keperstof woke up, scratching their fur with her hind legs. They decided to just go out exploing for now since they were running low on food.

©
If you lie on the grass,
xxxxxxyou can feel the heartbeat of the world.
──────────────────────────────────
Solaria/Luna | Cat lover | Bigender and Bisexual ♡| Project Sekai enthusiast | Local Tsukasa Tenma stan (i hate him HE RUINED MY LIFE/j)
Booberry Smoothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caelum Vulpes » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:25 am

Aspen sneezed. A feather floated down from her wings, which were in an odd position, splayed around the abandoned den she had found previously that week. The small hole in the wall was bright with sunlight. She sighed.
“Of course I fell asleep.” As she stumbled to her feet, a storm of dust swirled around her red-silver fur.
“Wait.. where am I?” The den she had left behind when she closed her eyes was different.
hewo the name’s Caelum Vulpes but u can call me cae I’m pretty boring if you ask me but I bet I have something of interest to say if you pm me ^-^

Caelum Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me