☆ s t a r f i g h t ☆ c ☆

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ☆ s t a r f i g h t ☆ o/a ☆

Postby SilverWoes » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:25 am

⋙ 𝓢 𝓬 𝓸 𝓻 𝓹 𝓲 𝓸 ⋘
★・・𝓕𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮・・★・・𝓦𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓹𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷・・★・・24 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓵𝓭 ・・★・・ 𝓣𝓪𝓰𝓼: 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻, 𝓞𝓹𝓮𝓷・・★

Nodding along with what Cancer was saying, Scorpio allowed her thoughts to soak up the few seconds of silence as she realised she'd probably have to make sure she could still hunt also, internally scolding herself for not taking the time to make sure she could do the basic things to maintain her wellbeing. "Well, I haven't really talked to anyone besides you so far, no complaints there.." she responded, whiskers twitching in amusement as she took a quick look around again, she noticed Libra approaching Virgo and frowned a bit to herself, ears flicking nervously. She wasn't quite sure if she would get along with everyone, but was hoping she would for the most part. It looked like the others that were there in the camp were trying to get to know each other, so the female figured that not everyone was lucky enough to be a bit familiar with others. 'I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing though...' she thought, allowing her feelings to take a form in her head rather than just floating around as thoughts. It was better to get her nerves down first and to collect herself rather than being so worried. "There's more of the others showing up so far though.. it doesn't look like very many though, compared to what I expected anyways, or that they even know each other, does that sound weird to say..? Should I be hoping for more others when we don't even know who everyone is?" she asked, looking back at Cancer.
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ s t a r f i g h t ☆ c ☆

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:03 am

Male|| Horns, thick skin || tags: Aquarius

He nodded. "I would say I'm a wanderer." he spoke, giving a relaxed shrug of his shoulders. "Pleased to meet you too. You seem like a nice cat." No reason not to speak his thoughts at this time. She didn't seem like the type to get all upset over something like that. Good- he always appreciated cats like that. Too many were quick to snap about something or other. "Well- there's probably a group to meet up with somewhere." he began. "But until I find that group, I'm not sure where I'll go." He wasn't sure whether he should ask her to come along- she didn't seem like the type to wander alone, and she would be a good companion. He did decide, however, not to pressure a cat he had just met too much during their first encounter. If they were intrigued by him enough to continue walking with him, he wouldn't mind.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:28 am

Virgo
She looks over as a cat padded over. "oh, hello. I am Virgo!" She says proudly. "Nice to meet you Libra!" She says. "So..." She says trying to continue the conversation.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:33 am

Sagittarius
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
|| ➸Male | ➸3 | ➸White,ginger, and dark brown | ➸Fire| ➸crush; open| ➸tags; Aries||
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

He listened to the other cat speak. "I can create small fires; nice to meet someone with similar powers" Sagittarius says with a small smile. "Oh, by the way, I am Sagittarius. Nice to meet you Aries" He says with a little flick of his tail. He twitches an ear. "So, want to walk with me?" He asks
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ s t a r f i g h t ☆ o/a ☆

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:21 pm

xxxx. CANCER ♂
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [ 30 ] x [ power : water control ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ tags : scorpio, open ]

He looked a little worried seeing her facial expression and body tense up and he wanted to comfort her but he didn’t know her that well so maybe it was best to not. Though he blinked and thought about her statement when she spoke again. Now to think of it, he was hoping not many would of shown up. Ckncidering they all were so far zodiacs, it must be twelve in the end who were selected. The tom let out a small breath and mumbled, ”No it’s alright to think like that. Honestly even if I am the opposite of that, I don’t see anything wrong with wanting more even if you don’t know them. Though I have a feeling there’s going to be twelve of us in total based on our names and all.” Cancer explained. He began to gaze around the camp. A few more cats had arrived from the last time he had taken a look around. His eyes landed on a few of them before he looked back at Scorpio. ”Maybe we should try and meet the others? At least get to know each other? Maybe it could help ease any worries or hesitations if we all got a little comfortable. I mean besides we’re going to be stuck with each other anyways for who knows how long. Might as well start on it early.”
    canadianhowl

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

⟡ 04 ⟡

Postby lian hua. » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:05 pm

𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 █
    gender. female age. 23 moons sexuality. bisexual, panromantic scent. morning dew rank. air sign
    mood. chipper mentions. n/a tags. taurus

──────────────────────────────────── ( )

Aquarius grinned at what the other cat said, they seemed to be fine with her company, so it wouldn't hurt to stick around... Plus, if she left, it felt kind of rude to leave them on their own and she'd feel awful. Thankfully however, she wouldn't just do that to someone she had just met. "Oh! A group?" she said, rather than asking them since she most likely knew what they were referring to. After all, she just so happened to be- "Well, you're in luck! Because I'm in the group! Well- unless there's another group... but I'm not aware of any other existing ones so..." The white she-cat gave them a smile once more and tilted her head in question, "Do you want me to show you the way to camp or er- would you prefer to hang back? There's not a lot of us currently, but I'm sure the others will come around soon."
    lian hua.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby HyperfixationStation » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:14 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxx
    乚工乃尺卂!
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Camp, Tagging/Mentioning: Virgo/

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Virgo. I assume you are part of the group? There's supposed to be twelve of us, I belive. I was thinking we could start organizing everything, but we probably should wait for the others. Say..." She looked over at the spot where she had put her prey. "How do you feel about over there being the prey pile? Just your input. I want to start sorting everything out, since who knows how much time we have to save the stars? How we do it seems so vauge... Ah, sorry. I've been rambling, haven't I?"
    HyperfixationStation

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:18 pm

[Aries]
    [female | 26 moons | fire/ heat body | crush (looking) | talking with: Sagittarius ]

She was silent for a moment, thinking "I don't know actually, I am just curious about this forest, it's not only you but I a scent other cats here and there too" she meowed looking around the woods "someone of me told me that those cats are my future, I need to meet them, hopefully as powerful cats as we are" she meowed to him.
    Queen of flames

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:11 am

Virgo
    “Yep I am” she replied nodding. “Sure, over there is fine” she says
    Furrydogs12

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:15 pm

Male|| Horns, thick skin || tags: Aquarius

He wouldn't be the type to leave her around either- if he had decided to accompany her, he would only leave if she in some way made him uneasy. And she definitely wasn't doing that- so he was happy enough with Aquarius being there. "I'm not aware of any other existing groups either." he said with a wide smile on his face. "So it looks like we'll have more chances to get to know one another, if we're going to be in the same group." He gave a small chuckle of amusement as he continued to walk. "You know where the camp is? Well, lucky for you, I have no clue." The smile still didn't leave his face. "I'll at least like to take a look, see where we'll all be staying. If you could lead me there, that would be much appreciated."
    Bronzewing

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me