Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Postby Zarina » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:37 pm

Amala
4y - Hunter - Tags: Open - Mentions: The warriors

Amala paused when the howl sounded, she had been only a few paw steps away from where the rabbit was buried. She closed her eyes then sent a silent prayer, Artemis, please. Keep them safe. And if they fall today, welcome them into your awaiting paws(arms?) Opening her eyes the female took another few steps forward and began to dig up the rabbit. Once she had dug it up, she picked it up then started towards the stream.

Aspar
4y - Hunter - Tags: Zephyr - Mentions: Amala

Aspar leapt forward, then quickly snapped the rabbits neck. He let his catch fall to the ground as he felt eyes on him. A growl rumbled in his chest, and his golden eyes narrowed slightly. The lad stiffened when Zephyr's distinct scent wafted into his nose, and then his head snapped towards the other male. He held back the whimper that yearned to escape, as the male stared at the other male. His mind wandered, I have to get back to Amala. I should be expecting her soon. But maybe, I could stay for a bit? A soft growl left the male as he shook his head, then picked up the rabbit at his paws.

Seda
4y - Warrior - Tags: Yoko -> Open - Mentions: Pack

Seda had stayed silent, but nodded. It was a lie. She could make no promises, and she knew it would take time to gather the warriors. So she's have to do something dangerous, get the ugly beast to target her. Once Yoko had ran away the female returned her gaze to the Manticore, her expression souring. With a snarl the female spoke," Hey ugly! Why don't we play a game. I call it, catch me if you can." The multi-colored female then darted forward, attempting to rake her claws or teeth across one of the Manticore's flanks. Seda snickered," Now catch me if you can, kitten!" With that the amber eyed lass darted away.

Tanca
4y - Warrior - Tags: Lailani, Kaida- Mentions: Yoko, Seda

The black coated male nodded, frowning slightly then said," Right... That's fine. Later maybe." He had started to pad over to Kaida but then froze when a howl sounded. His ears perked, recognizing the howl as Yoko. Dread rushed into his veins, his sister was out with Yoko, and knowing that his sister would do anything to keep Yoko safe even if it meant her life. He grit his teeth then returned his now burning gaze to Lailani. When Kaida spoke, he nodded stiffly then said," Stay here, there's no reason for you to get hurt." With that the lad started towards the camps entrance.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derision » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:43 pm

ҚΛɪÐΛ fem
hunter hades
Kaida scoffed, rolling her yellow eyes. Did he actually think she would stay put? With a little huff, she flattened her ears in indignation. "Hey now, can't get a handsome brute like you going after them alone. Gotta have someone to protect your pretty coat." Kai teased him, half-meaning her words. It was her own way of telling him that he was crazy for trying to leave her behind. The lithe she-wolf bounded after him with a fit body that kept up with his intense pace with ease. The huntress vaguely wondered what was happening, but she definitely didn't want out of the action. Kaida had lived a lifetime of hunting down large prey for her pack- surely being a warrior could not be too different?
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:59 pm

Amala
4y - Hunter - Tags: Open - Mentions: Aspar

It didn't take long for the female to reach the stream. So she sat down and reburied her kills, then glanced around. She gave her jaws a lick then muttered," I though you'd be here by now, Aspar. What's taking so long?" Heaving a sigh, Mala laid down and curled her tail around her body. The golden hued glanced around, looking at her surroundings.

Aspar
4y - Hunter - Tags: Zephyr - Mentions: Amala

Aspar leapt forward, then quickly snapped the rabbits neck. He let his catch fall to the ground as he felt eyes on him. A growl rumbled in his chest, and his golden eyes narrowed slightly. The lad stiffened when Zephyr's distinct scent wafted into his nose, and then his head snapped towards the other male. He held back the whimper that yearned to escape, as the male stared at the other male. His mind wandered, I have to get back to Amala. I should be expecting her soon. But maybe, I could stay for a bit? A soft growl left the male as he shook his head, then picked up the rabbit at his paws.

Seda
4y - Warrior - Tags: Yoko -> Open - Mentions: Pack

Seda had stayed silent, but nodded. It was a lie. She could make no promises, and she knew it would take time to gather the warriors. So she's have to do something dangerous, get the ugly beast to target her. Once Yoko had ran away the female returned her gaze to the Manticore, her expression souring. With a snarl the female spoke," Hey ugly! Why don't we play a game. I call it, catch me if you can." The multi-colored female then darted forward, attempting to rake her claws or teeth across one of the Manticore's flanks. Seda snickered," Now catch me if you can, kitten!" With that the amber eyed lass darted away.

Tanca
4y - Warrior - Tags: Kaida- Mentions: Lailani

As the two bounded away he turned his heated gaze to Kai, and barked," You are not trained to fight monsters. Do you know a dragons weakness's? What about a Chimera? Or a Manticore?" His gaze became harsh and a growl left him. " Hunters may kill to feed the pack. But warriors have to be in large groups to even drive out a Monster twice or three times our size. We're lucky that we don't lose a member after every incidence." His mind wandered to Lailani, I hope she gets the other warriors together.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derision » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:28 pm

ҚΛɪÐΛ fem
hunter hades
Kaida flinched with the words, her ears flattening harder against her head. The she-wolf lifted her lip and averted her gaze to the ground. "Perhaps I could engage with my servants rather than my own self." Kai refused to be intimidated by too much, turning her flaming yellow eyes back to his. The white huntress still took a step back, as if anticipating she would be declined her offer. She grumbled, releasing the magic that she had been using upon the songbird. It fell beside her in a heap of rotted flesh, feathers, and bones.
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:16 pm

Primrose
She walked until the found a clearing relatively close to the main camp and started setting up a new hunting zone growing out the grass and foliage. She thickened the trees in order to make the area darker and better for an ambush as she hoped to attract deer and larger prey rather than rabbits and smaller animals. Looking around she wondered what more she could do she could hear something happening in the distance but knew better than to go looking for a fight.

Zephyr - Aspar
He tilted his head slightly and stood up stepping closer his ears flattened hearing a small growl from the other male as he stared at him. Stopping he tilted his head slightly "you seem on edge is everything alright?" he asked when the male said nothing to him most wolves would at least try and greet him. Thinking back he actually had noticed Aspar had been keeping himself distance from him lately Zephyr could not help but wonder what he had done to upset the male as he could not think off anything off the top of his head.

Melody
She walked for what felt like days her paws ached yet she kept her head high and her stride strong she didn't want her pup to see the suffering she was feeling. Taking a breath her body slowed then froze lifting her nose into the air she confirmed with herself the smell she had caught was of other wolves. Knots tangled in her belly as she looked down at her pup who had been distracted when a pinecone fell from a tree they had been looking for a pack but she had not thought they would actually find one. Flicking her ears back she spoke softly down "Caspar why don't we play a game? you try and follow me but stay hidden if I see or hear you then you lose" she bowed playfully in front of her pup who happily agreed to the game. Watching him go pounce into a bush she hoped any wolves she would run into would not smell or sense him. Pushing herself forward she looked around searching for someone who would give her an idea of if it would be a safe place for them.

Caspar
He followed his mother looking around boredly when something landed off to the side startled he hid behind his mother leg before realizing it had just been a pinecone. Leaping forward he attacked it biting it and throwing it into the air happily batting it between his paws. He was about to go in for the 'kill' when he heard his mother mention a game his tail wagged excitedly and he nodded looking around choosing a bush to be his first hiding spot he crouched down laying in wait looking around for his next spot.

Atka- Askari
He yawned stretching out in the sunlight he knew he should probably join up with someone and start patrolling but he wanted to savor the last few moments he had to himself. Eventually talking himself to his feet he shook the dust from his pelt and looked around to see who was available. His eyes landed on Askari who was munching away at a rabbit he walked over and sat down he knew the male had returned not to long ago from patrolling on his own "Was there anything out there?" he asked curiously.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:58 pm

Amala

After a short time the female grew bored, she yearned to go hunting, but going after anything big was dangerous alone. Amala gave a soft hum then muttered," I'll give him a few minutes, the return to camp." The female was quiet for a few heart-beats then got up and took a drink from the stream. After quenching her thirst the female began to lick her muzzle clean of blood, and rolled her shoulders.

Aspar
4y - Hunter - Tags: Zephyr - Mentions: Zeph

Aspar came to a stop when Zephyr spoke, his back already to the other male. He resisted the urge to tell him to go away, but instead just turned his head to look at him. The male simply nodded, taking a moment to admire Zephyr's glossy coat, and muscles before cursing him-self. Ear's lowering the lad lowered his head, then headed slowly back to the clearing, his tail dragging on the ground.

Seda
4y - Warrior - Tags: Open - Mentions: Manticore

The Manticore let out a roar of anger, causing Seda to smirk and give a snarl in return. It ran after her, snarling as Seda began to lead it out toward the packs border. Her blood rushed with excitement, she loved this part of her job, while keeping everyone safe was a plus. She loved to out-smart these stupid beings. The females grin fell as she felt hot pain slice threw one of her lower hind legs. She stumbled but recovered quickly, and glanced at her wound, feeling relived when it looked to only be from it's claw and not from it's stinger.

Tanca
4y - Warrior - Tags: Kaida- Mentions: Seda

Tanca sighed then growled," I don't mean to be rude, Kaida. But I can't have you getting hurt. Seda would have my ears if you got hurt, and I'd never forgive my-self." He glanced at the white female then said," Though I do admit, you and your servant's could be useful." If Seda's going with the plan that I think she is, she's going to need help. A soft growl left him and he glanced around, before pausing to let out a howl to let his sister know he was on his way.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derision » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:57 pm

ҚΛɪÐΛ fem
hunter hades
Kaida kept her face secretive, unwilling for the male to see the thrill that ran from her nose to the tip of her tail. Would she really be of aid to the warriors? The step she had taken back was neutralized by another pad forwards. Perhaps he would let her accompany him. Kai mulled over his words. If she got hurt? The female crinkled her nose. It was strange to think that the necromancer herself could become one of the dead. Regardless, she looked up at him mischievously. "It's almost as if you care." Kai teased him, swishing her tail back and forth. As he howled, the she-wolf shifted uncomfortably in the atmosphere. It seemed to crackle with an air of shocking intensity. The huntress was unsure whether it was because of Tanca's blessing by Zeus or merely his personality. Regardless of what happened next, Kai knew she could be at least of some assistance.
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:41 pm

Askari//2 years//Warrior//Tags: Pack, Atka
    Askari stripped off a piece of the rabbit and swallowed it before he gave Atka an answer. "No. I didn't see anything, but then again, I didn't get too close to the border." Askari was independent, he liked doing things on his own, but he knew better than to wander too far away from the camp when he had no else to look after him. He was confident that he could take on any monsters that came his way, but it was better to be safe than sorry. A sudden howl from outside of pack made Askari prick his ears. That sounded like the alpha...was there a problem? He got to his feet and looked towards the entrance of camp, where Yoko shortly appeared. "What's going on?" He wondered aloud, watching the alpha interact with two other wolves.

Yoko//3 years//Alpha//Tags: Pack, Tanca, Kaida
    Yoko was running as fast as her legs could carry her. She weaved through the trees and leapt over any logs or obstacles that got in her way. She had to get help, she didn't want Seda alone with that monster for any longer than she had to. Another howl sounded from nearby, and Yoko nearly let out a sigh of relief. Their call was heard, help was coming. She burst into camp, turning to the first two wolves that she saw, Tanca and Kaida. "Y-You two...Manticore..." She managed, her breathing labored from running. Collecting herself, Yoko continued. "There's a manticore in the territory, directly south of the camp, and close to the border. " She looked around camp, trying to figure out which wolves were in camp and which were out. "S-Seda's with it...we need some wolves to go there, now!"
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:15 pm

Amala

After a short time the female grew bored, she yearned to go hunting, but going after anything big was dangerous alone. Amala gave a soft hum then muttered," I'll give him a few minutes, the return to camp." The female was quiet for a few heart-beats then got up and took a drink from the stream. After quenching her thirst the female began to lick her muzzle clean of blood, and rolled her shoulders.

Aspar
4y - Hunter - Tags: Zephyr - Mentions: Zeph

Aspar came to a stop when Zephyr spoke, his back already to the other male. He resisted the urge to tell him to go away, but instead just turned his head to look at him. The male simply nodded, taking a moment to admire Zephyr's glossy coat, and muscles before cursing him-self. Ear's lowering the lad lowered his head, then headed slowly back to the clearing, his tail dragging on the ground.

Seda
4y - Warrior - Tags: Open - Mentions: Manticore

She messed up. Big time. Seda had taken a wrong turn somewhere and ended up backed into a corner. She scowled as she skidded to a halt and mentally curse her-self to the underworld. Seda turned to face the Manticore just in time to dodge it's spiny tail. With a snarl she bared her teeth then lunged forward attempting to dig her teeth into the face of the beast, her claws digging into it's mane.

Tanca
4y - Warrior - Tags: Kaida & Yoko- Mentions: Seda

The male snorted refusing to look at the female, and barked," You never know. The truth is stranger than fiction." He shook his head then gave a snort. He paused when Yoko arrived, she seemed out a breath and quickly noticed that his sister wasn't with her. It confirmed his fear, and a growl left him. Giving Kaida a look, he sighed then spoke," The four of us can handle it. But we need to get to Seda soon, if I'm correct about what her plan is, she may not last long." He gave his jaws a lick then growled," Lets get going." Tanca then burst into a run, a dark look on his face.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derision » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:07 pm

ҚΛɪÐΛ fem
hunter hades
The she-wolf unsuccessfully attempted to make eye contact with the warrior. Huffing, she didn't dwell on his words. When Tanca finally decided to look at him, she met his gaze daringly. Kaida's ears perked as she looked at Yoko's quickly approaching figure. A low whine threatened to escape her maw, but she held it in. The urge to help her alpha was increased tenfold. When Kai heard of the Manticore, she tilted her head slightly, yet refused to ask what it was. She figured she would find out either way. Besides, Kaida was present when the warriors took out a dragon one time, and if her suspicions were correct, its corpse was south of camp. It wasn't close to the border, though. The huntress vaguely wondered if she should summon the power to resurrect such a powerful creature, but she brushed it off. It didn't matter if Kaida should, for she would. Much like yawning, licking her chops was contagious. She mimicked Tanca and lengthened her stride to match his. The white female glanced at Yoko, anxious yet unwilling to show it.
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me