Vulpine Tails, Violent Tensions (fox RP, always accepting)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Vulpine Tails, Violent Tensions (newish fox RP, O/A)

Postby Frostie323 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:04 am

who is gonna start us off?
Frostie323

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2VT: Prologue

Postby Smiley100P » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:17 am

(I was about to ask the same question lol
But I guess I will)

Sarin | 10m | F
Tags: open

The sun shone in all its brightness overhead of Staland on an early winter Saturday noon. Unlike what is usually applied there isn't a flake of snow on the ground, yet the air was absolutely frigid. But Sarin didn't seem to mind.
She adjusted her glassed a third time, trying to get a good view on the flock of birds overhead. Not much she knew was happening, although she did know the city was surprisingly peaceful for a Saturday. She proceeded to draw the V pattern she saw in the birds' flight south.
Last edited by Smiley100P on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BASKIN-ROBBINS ALWAYS FINDS OUT
[size=85]Smiley | Gemini | M | Heteroromantic Asexual ithink
-Complete trashord
-Owner of 2VT
-Complete trashlord
-writing a webcomic, hopefully
-complete trashlord
Current status: officially a forfunite
Smiley100P

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frostie323 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:10 am

Jaspar
Male

Jaspar slept by the side of a tree, with it's branches looming over him, the sun shined it's yellow glare into Jaspar's eyes, he was covered head to toe in snow, he immediately started shaking it off of him, he began searching for his next meal. Looking at a flock of birds in a V pattern and immediately licked his lips, but frowned when he realized food wasn't anywhere near.
Frostie323

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxy-Miles » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:05 pm

Celes bounced around with a spring in his step. The young fox couldn't wait to see what kind of troublesome things he could get into today. He made it his goal to do such things daily, much to the dismay of his older brother. The elder vulpine was trailing behind his brother, keeping a watchful eye on him. Vulpin knew it was near impossible to keep him out of trouble, but he tried his best regardless. That was what brothers did after all.
Foxy-Miles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smiley100P » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:38 pm

Sarin | 10m | F
Tags: open

Sarin gave off a shrudder from the cold. The air was beginning to bother her, and she low-key started to seek shelter. She began to look behind herself at the city, which was at the time equally inactive to herself, save a few other foxes she's seen around.
Sarin stood up.
-Complete trashord
-Owner of 2VT
-Complete trashlord
-complete trashlord
Smiley100P

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eryngo » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:58 am

Saoirse yelped as she lost her balance and tumbled through a patch of dirt. She was up in a moment, but she wasn't fast enough to dodge her Father's next attack. He brushed against her and shoved her on her side. He put one of his paws on her chest and waited a few seconds to see if she would push him off. She panted heavily and weakly tried to pummel his belly with her hind paws but gave up after a second. "Dead, Saoirse." He said with a knowing grin. "Gotcha. You should probably work on your defense more." He stepped back and let her get up and shake bits of dirt and grass off her pelt. "Come on, Da! You know you're a lot stronger than I am!" She paused to catch her breath. "And why is it so important, anyway? This kinda stuff doesn't matter so long as you understand how stuff works!" He gently closed his jaws around her scruff and picked her up with a grunt. He started heading for the lake on the other side of the hill. " 'ell, nut 'evryon's a 'ice foxsh, y'know. It'sh a dak wurld ou' there. Neveh know win y'need dat kina shtuff."** Saoirse groaned at her Father's lecture. "Da, I've heard this speech almost a million times! You're so pessimistic! Nobody would try to hurt a scientist! And when I leave for the city, I'm gonna have a mentor who can protect me!" Her Father chuckled at her indignant and squirmy protest as he crested the formidable hill. The lake stretched out before them, it's glassy surface fading into the edge of the forest that surrounded the valley.

**This is what he's saying: Well, not everyone's a nice fox, y'know. It's a dark world out there. Never know when you need that kinda stuff.

ImageImage
He/They
ImageImageImageImage
Eryngo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frostie323 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:11 am

Once Jaspar found a nice cave to stay in, his fathers message ringed in his head, "If we EVER see you again we will burn you like you did your brother, get out of my sight." He started crying, laying on the hard floor, letting the stalagmites fall and hit him in the head, "Ill never disobey you again father, not again."
Frostie323

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eryngo » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:01 pm

Saoirse smiled fondly at the memory. That day had been one in July, about six months ago, and she'd been approaching five months old. She had so many happy memories from around that time. She'd spent about two weeks after leaving home making her way to Staland, one of the intellectual fox capitals of the world. It was a city of innovation and new beginnings, a beacon to all travelers, artists, idealists, scientists, and hipsters. It was a grand melting pot of a city, a fusion of ideas and culture from foxes around the globe. And on top of that, it was in the middle of an ancient forest. Not too close to humans, unfortunately for Saoirse. However, she didn't really care; they were kind of loud, anyway. But she'd definitely need to move once she was done with her studies. How was she supposed to study human culture and communication if she was anywhere near close to them?

"Saoirse, are you done with that sheet yet?" Yuliya demanded in her thick accent. Saoirse snapped out of her daze and looked up from the paper she'd been staring at. Biology. That was what Yuliya was asking about. The bio sheet she'd gotten earlier and had been working on. It'd been hours, and she was only half way done. She was mortified. Yuliya was going to kill her, especially since the foreign vixen had taught her the material herself instead of telling her to ask someone else. Yuliya snatched the paper from the table and glanced over it. Saoirse prepared to die. Yuliya set the sheet down suddenly, and Saoirse flinched. The older vixen sat down on the ground next to her apprentice, her expression surprisingly soft. Saoirse let lose a breath she'd been holding in. "Don't worry, I'm not going to get mad at you. I used to be your age. I also used to be very stupid. I went through a lot of friends and mentors. No one wanted to be around me. You're much better than I was." Saoirse looked at her mentor in slight shock. She'd never heard Yuliya say anything like that.

ImageImage
He/They
ImageImageImageImage
Eryngo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smiley100P » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:26 am

Sarin | 10m | F
Tags: still open.

The young fox padded around, having no idea what to do next. She presumed she could maybe go home and sleep, but that's probably a waste of time to her. She could also work on her self-defense skills- her claws aren't that useless. She thought she could also grab some lunch, whether it be some berries or prey, but she was also meh to that.
So she started walking, seeing if anything interesting was popping up.
-Complete trashord
-Owner of 2VT
-Complete trashlord
-complete trashlord
Smiley100P

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eryngo » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:46 pm

"Oh." Saoirse said flatly. "I never... I never thought about that. I didn't think you'd-"

"Don't worry about it too much. Just remember that you're doing good for a fox your age."

"Ok. Um... I think we were running low on food. I'm gonna go to the market and get the stuff we need. I'll be back in less than an hour." Saoirse walked through the arched doorway and into the main chamber of the little house. Her footsteps made a hollow sound as she padded along the wooden floors. She hoped she wasn't disturbing her neighbors too much.

Saoirse angled her ears down as she walked into the designated market area. The noise of the crowd always got to her. She was looking to her left, not paying attention to what was in front of her, when she ran into a strange red vixen wearing glasses and was knocked off her feet.

ImageImage
He/They
ImageImageImageImage
Eryngo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me