The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:27 pm

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer(Daughter) | Location: Camp | Tags: Spencer, Farer

She sighed and shook her head. 'She's always been a handful.' She thought as Farer walked off. She nodded to Spencer as he went to gather his patrol and went back towards her den. Things seemed to be peaceful for now.
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:22 pm

⚜Lazuli⚜
⚜Female⚜
⚜Cougar⚜
⚜5 Years, 3 Months⚜
⚜Hunter⚜
⚜Read Emotions⚜
⚜Pansexual⚜
⚜Tags: Meredith, Farer⚜
Lazuli had just awoken from her pleasant slumber, the cougar's eyelids gracefully fluttered open revealing her golden honey colored orbs, her pointed ears swiveling around hearing some of her clanmates waking up and greeting each other. A grizzly yawn escaped Lazuli's maw as she stretched out her limbs, resembling a house cat stretching out it's spine before stretching out it's front and back legs, ending it all off with a thorough shake of the coat. Lazuli exited her burrow like den situated underneath a thick pine tree, it used to be an old bear burrow but unfortunately that bear was rather old and sick, shaking the thoughts away she sluggishly padded into camp and as usual she was flooded with everyone's emotions but one in particular caught her attention, the daughter of Queen Meredith, Princess Farer. It seemed like she was rather anxious about something, she watched as the two spoke with Spencer, the second in command but shortly afterwards he walked off and checked in on who was awake, she continued to observe what he was doing until he spread him wings and flew off. "I wonder what it feels like to fly.." She mumbled before heading over to Meredith and Farer, "Queen Meredith, Princess Farer. How are you doing this fine morning?" She question softly, bowing her head in respect.

❆Renn❆
❆Female❆
❆Gray Wolf❆
❆6 Years, 2 Months❆
❆Shaman❆
❆Healing & minor wound infliction❆
❆Pansexual❆
❆Tags: Open❆
Renn had been up early as usual, tending to her medicinal herb garden she's been growing for nearly three years. The white fae examined her plants, harvesting a few selected herbs that were ready to go into storage and picking off dead or rotting leaves and herbs, leaving them to slowly but gracefully float down onto the moist soil beneath them. Renn had quite the easy task of caring for her plants, with her power she could mend rotting roots but only at the early stages of the decay and if there were any parasites or herb eating insects, she could easily get rid of them within a heart beat, but most importantly she had her herbs growing around a small pond, lush with wildlife and other kinds of plants, the water was clear like a polished crystal. Renn smiled to herself and continued to nurture her garden, maybe someone will pay her a visit.

⚔Tokah⚔
⚔Male⚔
⚔Wolverine⚔
⚔4 Years, 6 Months⚔
⚔Warrior⚔
⚔Telekinesis (Early stages)⚔
⚔Straight⚔
⚔Tags: Open!⚔
Tokah was enjoying the morning rays of the sun shining down on him, the warmth circulating throughout his body, although he prefers colder weather, this heat was rather relaxing. As the large and masculine wolverine laid on his sun warmed rock situated in the camp grounds, he heard his clanmates begin to stir. He simply stayed in his lazy position and observed the clanmates converse with each other, awaiting a patrol he could join or some activity he could be a part of.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:11 am

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer(Daughter) | Location: Camp | Tags: Lazuli

"Good morning Lazuli. I'm doing fine, you?" She responded in a freindly tone. Her brush laid close to the ground in a polite way as she spoke.
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yeegurt » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:23 am

∞ Infin ∞

Male/Corgi/Hunter/Time travel/Meeting Grounds/Tags: Farer

He wasn't paying attention, now was he?
"Oh, h-hello Farer."
He snapped back to reality, away from the nightmare, he thought - but Farer had asked about dreams.
"About that. Last night's dream wasn't all that pleasant." Infin admitted.
He wondered to himself whether or not he should go into detail if provoked. He could guess what the dream was hinting at. He chose a final decision. He probably shouldn't describe his dream, as he still hasn't even spoke about his experiences with time travel... His clanmates knew he had the ability, but he never opened up about the specifics.
"A-and you?" He said abruptly. His voice spiked with anxiety, and he was fully aware at how suspicious he probably sounded.

╔═════════════╗
Hi, I'm Haley!
I like black cats, video games and naps.
I am always open to making new friends.
Don't be afraid to PM me if you need someone to talk to.
╚═════════════╝
Yeegurt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby head.ache » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:41 am

Farer/Female/Red fox/Princess/Heterosexual/1 year/Power: Astral vision/Mate: (Open)/Kin: Meredith (Mother)/Location: Camp/Tags: Meredith, Lazuli, Infin

Farer stood up, seeing Lazuli walk over to join them, this was good because it of course meant a change of subject. She looked up to the sky while she waited to see Spencer majestically to the sky. Plenty of the spirits she met all around her could fly too, she was eager to try it some time. This train of thought reminded her of her morning adventure, she was optimistic that she'd find another. Her eyes darted around the camp, the waterfall? Nope. Her den? No. How about the sky! Aha! Yes! She had finally found more creatures with her power! It was a flock of some kind of mystical bird... They're pheonixes! She scratched at the ground, impatient and eager to get away from the conversation. The crimson, feathery bodies almost looked like flames in the morning sun, flying gracefully over her head. Lazuli asked some kind of question, but over her bubbling curiosity, Farer could hardly hear the cougar. It was only after she'd watched the pheonixes fly out of view that she snapped out of it and actually listened to the conversation going on around her. What did she ask me? Then she realized that she'd been so wrapped up in her own power that she had missed part of the conversation! She also noticed too late that Infin had walked over too to respond to her question. Before Meredith, Infin or Lazuli could inquire further, Farer quickly responded, the princess would simply have to infer what Lazuli and Infin had asked her. "I-I'm alright..." She said, not wanting to make her clanmates suspicious or worried. She hung her head, disappointed with herself and waited for their responses.

▶ hey I'm headache! ^^
I love art, writing
and mother 3.
I'm always online so
send a trade or pm!
september list auction
trading thread
writing thread
head.ache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:25 am

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫
male ;; 1 year 3 moons ;; asexual ;;
rank ;; second in command ;; power ;; angel extract [weak]
location ;; treetops ;; tags ;; meredith/lazuli

spencer flew above the treetops, his wings spraying away the dew off the grass. his eyes scanned the winding paths.
    his gaze was brought to his attention to the blackish trees. he landed nearly silent on the crumbled ground. his wings stirred ash around him. everywhere he looked in this little area, he saw black, ash and devastation. i must warn them.he shot off into the sky leaving in a huff. followed the river back to the camp. he watched meredith and lazuli exchange greetings. her landed a distance beside them. he started to pant, his tongue held out. he stood proudly beside them both. morning lazuli, sorry to interrupt my queen, but there is an urgent issue we need to tend to. with your permission of course. he gave out a heavy pant, indicating he came straight back. he waited her meredith's gesture.
─────────────────────────
she/her | sag | flexible writer
aest | bub | iso sux | mood: sick of it
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:11 am

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer(Daughter) | Location: Camp | Tags: Lazuli, Spencer

"Yes, if it's as important as you say, we must talk." She said, her expression suddenly serious and concerned. What had happened? Is someone hurt? Is Farer ok? All the thoughts ran through her sleek head as she replied. With an outward breath she turned back to Lazuli.

"Sorry, but I need to tend to this matter." She said to the mountain cat as she went to discuss with Spencer. She didn't want Lazuli to overhear and get worried.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:20 am

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫
location ;; camp ;; tags ;; meredith/lazuli

pardon me lazuli for my rude interruption. he distanced himself from lazuli alone with meredith. reporting from the patrol, a patch south of the forest has been burnt down and covered with a fungis or infection of some sort. he sounded calm and slightly alarmed. maybe she would know something
    he suspected. i know you wouldn't do it your highness, due to you not spreading an infection or wanting to burn down our hunting grounds.
Last edited by .chariot on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:59 am

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer(Daughter) | Location: Camp | Tags: Spencer

"It couldn't have been myself.
I haven't hunted in that part of the hunting grounds with fire in moons."
Which was correct. She barely used her powers to burn her prey, only when necessary. And certainly not in an area that would go up in flames that badly.

"As for the 'infection'. I should probably see to that myself. Who knows what it could be. I don't want it to spread any sickness...
Or what it is."
She said, sounding as regal as she could. It hadn't been too dry or too wet in the mountains lately. It was only just the middle of spring. She had no clue as to what cpuld jave caused this. Well, not a positive clue.
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:47 pm

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫
location ;; camp ;; tags ;; meredith/tokah/renn

please let me know when you're ready to leave. i will have tokah accompany you for your protection with a stern flick of his tail he set off to the shaman's den. he used his snout to pull back the vine curtains. pardon me for interrupting anything, miss renn, but i'd like to know if you had anything that might ease an infection,
    perhaps an infection of a tree?
    his ears flicked forward for her response.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me