Pack of the Night (Wolf Power RP)(Open, 47 spots)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

How should we start the plot?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:13 pm

Other wolves get their powers
22%
Hunters
22%
Forest fire
33%
Drought
11%
Other (Please PM)
11%

Total votes : 9

Re: Pack of the Night (Wolf Power RP)(Open, 49 spots)

Postby pingu! » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:23 pm

K O N A
Kona woke up to the sound of other wolves talking but was too lazy to get up. He saw the sun come up over the horizon and thought “just one more hour of sleep please!!” and went back to bed.

C I N D E R
Cinder had suddenly woken up in the middle of the night and couldnt fall back asleep. She stretched and silently left the den and decided to go get some peace and quiet away from Kona’s relentless snoring. She decided to make herself useful so she thought that it would be best to go hunt down some small game. Suddenly, she heard a tree branch snap so she looked over and found a jackrabbit. She pounced on it and took it by suprise “I’m sorry buddy, but my pack has to eat.” she swiftly killed it so that it wouldn’t experience any pain whatsoever and brought it back to the den for the rest of the pack to find in the morning. She still had loads of time to kill so she decided to go head out to the mountain of boulders tp go watch the sunrise. Those boulders were Cinder’s secret place. She would go there whenever she felt stressed or something was troubling her. She climbed to the top of the boulders and watched the moons brilliant reflection over the ripples of water in the lake.
pingu!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocketrat » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Hawk gave a slow nod as Eclipse finished talking. She stifled a small yawn before speaking again. "Well, yes, you do care much for us, yes. I sense a plentiful summer without humans," she shuddered before continuing, "and I think you may have too." A bird tweeted and flew above the two wolves' heads, and a shuffle in the trees made Hawk quickly turn to see a squirrel scurrying about, as if to prove her point. "Perhaps the preys' hiding in the Springtime paid us well." she commented with a slight smile forming on her snout.

She felt like nothing could go wrong today.
- signed by me 😎👍
Rocketrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritofthewolf1103 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:27 pm

Eclipse carefully watched the squirrel. "Yes, I have, but I also can't help but feel that this must be the calm before the storm." She sighed, "If only I could see the future." Her tone sounds more light-hearted, but a fear still haunts the back of her mind.
Inactive Account
Spiritofthewolf1103

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pingu! » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:14 pm

K O N A

Kona reluctantly got up and immediately stretched before leaving the den. He shook off all of the excess dirt that he had rolled around in on the den floor. His coat was bright and shiny once again. Kona trotted over to everyone who was awake and said “Good Morning! How did you guys sleep?”

C I N D E R

Cinder had lost track of time watching the sunrise while she was daydreaming about having a mate of her own. She always just wanted to share this place with someone special. She suddenly shook herself back to reality and sped off towards the den so that she wouldn’t be too late.
pingu!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocketrat » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Though Hawk was slightly shaken by the sudden enthusiastic voice of Kona, she appreciated the brightness introduced into the conversation. "I slept well." she replied with a slight grin. Rushing paws alerted Hawk's senses and she convinced herself to turn for a moment. It was only Cinder rushing to the den. Relief washed over Hawk as she turned back to the conversation, not wanting to get into Cinder's beeswax.

She took a small sigh before talking again. "So, how was your sleep?" she asked Kona.
- signed by me 😎👍
Rocketrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pingu! » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:37 pm

K O N A

“Pretty good I guess,” Kona said “I just don't like waking up so early”. He looked then over at Eclipse and said “So, what are the plans for today?”

C I N D E R

As she sped into camp Cinder noticed some of the other wolves along with her alpha talking. She decided not to bother them and instead she went to go explore some new spots around the camp for scavenging.
pingu!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocketrat » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:21 pm

(Hey, 'Spirit? You alive? I have no problem with waiting a while for you to come back tho. I can understand the holiday season being a giant rush.)
- signed by me 😎👍
Rocketrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritofthewolf1103 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:38 am

(Yeah, I’m sorry, my family is mostly keeping me off my computer to do stuff I don’t want to do, plus my cat broke her jaw so I have to help take care of her, I should be more active tomorrow night.)

“Well I’m about to go hunting, the pack needs to be fed.” Eclipse stood up and made her way to the camp’s entrance “You’re both welcome to join me.”
Inactive Account
Spiritofthewolf1103

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritofthewolf1103 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:19 am

(Bump)
Inactive Account
Spiritofthewolf1103

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocketrat » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:39 am

(Sorry, I got busy too. No worries!!!!)

"I should, I guess." Hawk said, a bit surprised by the sudden exit. She padded after Eclipse silently.

Hawk stopped and raised her snout to the air, sniffing. Though somewhat faint, she caught a sniff of rabbit. Her hopes lifted, she started to follow what the rabbit had left as a trail, leaving Eclipse behind. After a while of stalking along in the underbrush, Hawk could see the tan ears of the rabbit cheerfully poking out from behind a small bush.

Feeling somewhat reckless, she pounced onto the rabbit. Her claws dug in, and she found herself gleefully surprised that the pounce was successful. She quickly bit into the rabbit's neck, making its death quick and painless.

Proudly, Hawk picked up the rabbit in her jaw and padded back to camp to drop it in the prey pile. She decided that she should try to just put it there before she hunted more, because she knew that she may as well get one prey in early before going back to take a whole morning to get more pieces of prey.

(Sorry if she seems 'inaccessible'. You can just catch her by surprise if you want.)
- signed by me 😎👍
Rocketrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me