ᴘʀᴇʜɪsᴛᴏʀɪᴄ ʙᴇᴀsᴛs <dιɴoѕαυr roleplαy> OPEN+ACCEPTING

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ᴘʀᴇʜɪsᴛᴏʀɪᴄ ʙᴇᴀsᴛs <dιɴoѕαυr roleplαy> OPEN+ACCEPTING

Postby neferp1tou » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:13 pm

E L E C T R A
She made it to the seashore, but the gas had crept to the ocean's air now. "This is impossible! I cannot get into the water to hide,
and I cannot hide in any other land on the map.." She said, she was in a tree, with a large crater, big enough for her to fit in, so she could breathe. She gasped for her breath, the leaves she used to cover the crater's entrance weren't working, she blocked it with her wing. "That's it! I could fly!" she said,a small cheer in her voice. She took alarge breath in, and tore her wing fromthe entrance,
and blasted into the sky like a rocket."Arghhhh!" She screamed, she shut her eyes tight, and flapped her wings, she was soaring higher and higher and higher until, she was above the clouds. She gasped for breath, and smiled,but her wings hurt. "Oh Dear... I Forgot.."
It had come back to her, she was a terrible flyer, she couldn't stay in one spot while hovering. She flapped her wings and balanced her tail, this, this was her only chance of survival, all alone, in the clouds. The radiation had now reached The Oasis, and was creeping out towards the marsh.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:35 am

Adalie Tags: Blaise, open

The Quetzalcoatlus awoke in her comfortable nest of moss, letting out a yawn as she flapped her wings. She let out a few chirps of exhaustion, before slowly stepping out. Immediately, she could tell something wasn't right. The air was thick with the scent of radiation, however she knew it was reasonably far away. "Blaise, would you mind checking out that smell for me, dear?" She called out to the carnotaurus.

Blaine Tags: Adalie, open

The bull was trotting around the camp, picking up a dead compsognathus and eating it in a few bites. When he heard the quetzal, he jogged over casually. "I swear I could smell something aswell, I'll have a look." He noted, dipping his head quickly and running off in the direction. After a while, he stopped. The radiation was thick, however he could make out another creature there. He lit his tail on fire, snarling as he looked around.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NIHILEGO SPANKER » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:58 am

Caw|M|Yutyrannus|Tags - Open

- The large feathered Rex-like dinosaur trotted through the tundra, His mouth watering, In need of a meal... "I'm so hungry... I can't find anything to eat" - He looked down, seeing a scrawny, rotting rabbit and spit in disgust... "I can't eat this, better keep looking"
If you take me seriously when I'm not roleplaying... Then I can't take you seriously
NIHILEGO SPANKER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:24 am

Aeto

He clambered out of the water, covering the tip of his snout in disgust. A horrid smell erupted from the sky, and almost made him choke. The scent was unmistakable. He shook himself, shiny droplets of water flying off of his feathery coat. He flexed his forearms and tore through the jungle towards the sandy shore. The smell started to fade, but it wouldn't be gone for long...
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowarcher22 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:57 am

Shrill|Dilophosaurus|Female|tags:open
Shrill carefully stalked through the unfamiliar marsh. It was similar to the one she had explored quite some time ago back when she had a family. She smelled something foul and looked behind her to see a strange fog had made its way to the marsh and was rapidly approaching her. That thing is probably moving as fast as I can can trot, but better safe than sorry i suppose. She assumed it was slow moving due to how far it way it was, even though she was very wrong. She weighed out the options in her head and concluded that the shoreline was the best way to get away from the radiation cloud. She ran at a somewhat fast pace that she hoped could at least get her to the shore with some time to spare.
Last edited by rainbowarcher22 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rainbowarcher22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onionraptor » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:59 am

is it too late to join this rp? I absolutely love dinosaurs and nerd about them all the time and enjoy drawing and rping with them -3-

━ THOUGHTS ━
┌─────────┐
#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 /

└────────┘
━ WASH AWAY ━

● ● ● ● ●
░░░░░░
━━━━

┌──────┐
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text

└──────┘
━━━━

onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:05 am

råmen wrote:is it too late to join this rp? I absolutely love dinosaurs and nerd about them all the time and enjoy drawing and rping with them -3-

no not at all! we are accepting,just fill out a form <3
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:58 am

Blaise/Tags: Aeto.

Hearing footsteps approaching, the male set his body alight, letting out a threatening roar. He could tell other creatures were around, however this one was the closest, and they were getting dangerously close to his family's territory.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:51 pm

Aeto/Male/Therizinosaurus/Herbivore/Family: None/Ocean Shore/Tags: Blaise

He stomped out of the jungle, leaving a path of crushed trees and ferns. The cold, ocean breeze swept across his back, the air was much fresher here, but it woudn't last for long. He closed his eyes, and lowered himself to the ground, relaxing with the time he had before he had to move out once again. A furious roar erupted from the treeline, and hundreds of birds flew out of the trees, panicked. He clambered to his feet, a mouthy hiss coming from his throat. He sneered and whipped himself around to see a average sized carnotaurus confronting him. Aeto was much larger then him, but that carnotaurus was something else, He had a fire in his eyes. Aeto spread out his massive claws, in a threatening display, advancing forward while etmitting ear peircing screeches and slashing at the air.
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:09 pm

username: flamed_writer

character: Tessa

family members: none (rogue)

history: she was originally in a family but was kicked out for being to reckless and lack of following order

powers: can create illusions, see your fears (often she creates illusions of your fears) and turn invisible

what kind of dinosaur? : velociraptor

personality: tough, sarcastic, curious, short-tempered, impatient

ally list/friend list: none

crush/mate: none

herbivore, omnivore, and carnivore? : carnivore

family role: none

family territory: none

family name: none

territory name: here there, everywhere (she is an explorer)

questions:

other:
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me