Medieval RP (Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Medieval RP (Accepting!)

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:49 am

Blink\Male\Warrior\Tagged:open.
Blink lifted his head to the smell of food."The king must be feasting".He said in a sarcastic tone."All i do is wait for something to happen but that almost never dose,no attacks,no evil and nothing." He dropped his ears and waited still smelling fresh meat. Blink looked around tiredly. Blink hums to at lest get his mind onto something else.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:49 pm

The stands had food and drinks, swords and bows, however... soon an unknown creature appeared and flew towards the castle.
Also accepted!

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:48 am

Blink\Male\Warrior\Tagged:open.
He saw the figure who flew at the castle."HEY GET BACK HERE"! Blink yelled as he darted to the castle With his ears folded and showing his sharp fangs."Step away from the castle ". Blink said wall gripping his sword tight ready to attack something. He grawld and and slowly swayed his tail back and forth."I commanded you to STEP AWAY"! He yelled again.His body flashed a couple times as he threatens the figure.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:56 am

Sight/Female/Warrior/Tagged;open
Sight grinned as she finally got the sight of freedom to the actual world."Free finally i see the light of day". Sight slithered towards the gate door forgetting about her prank she set up. She slowly opend the gate door and then a bucket landed on her head and water fell every were."Ahh darn i forgot about my own prank and fell for it". Sight said wall slightly laughing."Well it is kinda my own fault". She grabbed her sword tightly and slithered into the other world.
Last edited by SnowFallenWebber on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:04 am

Quest\Female\Barbarian\Tagged:open
Quest quietly wisled wall banging a hammer on a red glowing rod."This is kinda scary". She said wall looking at the pure black back round with purple swirls. She made a long pointy and sharp sword and set it off to the side to cool down."This job is kinda boring all i do is sit here and make tools". She grabbed the sword and dipped it in cold water. Quest put the sword on the desk in front of her to trade for anything."I'd be cooler if i got more costumers ive only gotten like one costumer ". Quest complained she began making more tools and weapons.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:03 am

you're all accepted
i just don't like how people post a character and rp without waiting to be accepted
oh well

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:44 am

Just saying but ive been excepted already with my forums.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:24 pm

Sorry for the late reply, but you can rp now.

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:55 pm

we've started

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:53 am

...Is this still going?
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆