My Pet... Animal RP ( OPEN!/ACCEPTING! )

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: My Pet... Animal RP ( OPEN!/ACCEPTING! )

Postby mochachii » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:48 pm

Elyse Marano - Female - 18 - Pansexual - Maned Lioness
The lioness took this moment to fully take in what is currently happening. She.. she couldn't recall why she was here. Only voices. Her claws dig into the dew-covered grass as her tail twitches nervously— those are new. " —Ashlyn " Elyse didn't realize she was dazing off until now. " O-Oh. Um. Elyse. " she mutters as she looks down at the small hummingbird. The lioness shakes her head, " Yeah! What DO you know? You couldn't of had done this to us, have you? " her voice immediately went from unsure and weak to strong and firm. The lioness scratches at her neck. Huh, she has a mane, who figured. She had to admit, being an animal was certainly an.. interesting feeling. But she had so many questions, so many questions, yet none of them with answers.

Jackson Butler - Male - 20 - Bisexual - White Hummingbird
The small creature seemed unfazed by the two angry ( and much larger ) predators as he rolls his beady eyes. " Oh calm down fish breath. You too, mutt. " he states rudely, the migraine forming within his head preventing Jackson from being nice to the two females. " They're watching. " he says coldly as he sends a glance behind him as a wave of uneasiness washed over the trio. " Look, it's not exactly safe to talk here. C'mon, I know a better place to chit chat, " he says, forgetting to introduce himself as he immediately takes flight, batting his wings as he starts to fly away from the two. " Better catch up, if you want answers! "
she/her . bisexual . enfp
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:28 pm

Ashlyn lanis // 19 // Female // Poly-Panromantic // Dire wolf // Tags: Jackson, Elyse

Ashlyn felt the fur along her spine begin to lift at the birds crude additude​, and her tall ears flicked back. She blinked, unnerved by the odd feeling of moving her new ears about, however her sudden distraction ceased the second the bird mentioned someone watching them and she couldn't help but glance over her shoulder in growing unease. She looked back to see the bird already flying off, and her eyes narrowed. She was generally a kind person, but this bird was starting to irritate her, and she wasn't shy to the idea of testing out her new found fangs. After glacing at the lioness who was somehow smaller than her, She took off after the bird, knowing nothing good would come of eating the one thing here that seemed to know what was going on, no matter how confused and irrate she was.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:18 am

Mark!

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sat May 06, 2017 3:57 am

Raven Drave-Age: 19-Gender: Male-Species: Raven
Raven walks around his neighborhood until he is knocked out. Next thing he knows, he wakes up on the floor of the forest and looks around, trying to move his arms... Only to find out, they are wings, he starts to freak out a little and manages to sit up. "What is going on?" He lifts up his head and looks around, spotting the other talking animals nearby and he looks at his wings, flapping them as he manages to lift off the ground and flutter loudly over to a tree branch just above the group as he looks over them. "anyone else have an idea of what is going on!" He flutters his wings as the feathers ruffle, showing he is a bit stressed out on what is going on.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Tue May 09, 2017 12:01 am

Name:Jessica O'Meara(But calls herself Nix, She never goes by her real name anymore. )
Species:Black Mamba
Human Appearance:Image
Animal Appearance:Image
She has pale cream underbelly scales.
Personality:Cold-blooded(Literally), But if you can get close to her, she is the most loyal person... er... snake around.
DIslikes:Annoying people, being hungry.
Flaws:about 1/4 bites she means to have venom in them, are dry bites, while half of those she means to be dry, have a strong dose of venom. She cannot control it very well.
History:She refuses to talk about it.

Name:Tylar Scott
Species:Goliath Bird Eating Tarantula.
He is Bright neon blue instead of brown.
Personality:ty is a bubbly, jester-like individual. A true joker.
Likes: Cracking jokes, hanging out with his brother, living.
DIslikes:Serious people, being sad.
Flaws:too bubbly for his own good. Like, way too cheerful and happy.
History:He and his brother went in for joint job interviews, and... well.. you know what happened next.

Name:Thomas Scott
Species:Wood Stork
He has a bubblegum pink beak
Personality:Much more silent than his twin, Ty, Tommy is the serious overprotective one.
DIslikes:Loud noises, rude people, those who are too scared to protect themselves.
Flaws:His loyalties only lie with his brother, and it is hard to get yourself into a category where you are considered a friend whom he will protect. This does hurt when one needs to team up with him. He is impossible.
History:same as Tylar's

(I own none of these pictures.
Wip for now, I'll finish this later.
My internet kept going out and deleting my work. It was annoying.)

Edit:Done now.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bowi » Tue May 09, 2017 11:52 pm

(Sorry just bumping this RP so i don't loose it, I'm very interested in joining)
I can feel it in the earth,
smell it in the air,
the world is different.

'Why do I get them- Why do they get me?'
    "It's our magic, it tethers us to them, our arcanum is shared."
    'I don't like them'
    "They aren't like us."
    'I'm scared, keep them away? just for the night.'
    "Always, Moonlight."
Bowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Mon May 15, 2017 11:20 pm

(Bump)
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bowi » Tue May 16, 2017 4:55 am

Name: Aspen
Species: Human (XD) As animal she's a Lynx

Human Appearance: (Sorry i'm VERY bad at human pictures. I'll just type something..) She's a brown-haired girl with a pretty slick figure, Her hair is almost always loose and in special occansions in a pony-tail, it reaches until around her hips where it stops in a long tip, Even tough she doesn't seem too care for her hair much she does cut of the dead points regularly and likes messing with it. She has brown mahogany eyes wich can pierce trough poeple's souls, Poeple say she has "Cat-like eyes" May explain the animal she got. She mostly wears straight or bootcut jeans and tank tops- or of course sassy T-shirts.

Animal Appearance: Image
(Image taken from Pexel's stock) There's a random Dark-gray swirl on her shoulder. Small flakes of white surround it.

Personality: Kind. Skittish at times, Loner, Short temper.

Likes: I'll build up more of her personality, likes/dislike in the RP

DIslikes: I'll build more of her personality in the roleplay

Flaws: She has a short temper. She's a big mouth (wich can lead to problems), And doesn't trust very easily

History: She had volunteered working at the pound and got the job. She brushed and washed the dogs, walked them. etc, when one day she was going to the store where she got snatched. She remembers the vague voices and a sharp sting in her neck before waking up in a forest; wich brings us to now.
Last edited by Bowi on Fri May 19, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I can feel it in the earth,
smell it in the air,
the world is different.

'Why do I get them- Why do they get me?'
    "It's our magic, it tethers us to them, our arcanum is shared."
    'I don't like them'
    "They aren't like us."
    'I'm scared, keep them away? just for the night.'
    "Always, Moonlight."
Bowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri May 19, 2017 4:43 am

( marking for a possible join )
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Fri May 19, 2017 4:51 am

(I think this died before it even started :/ )
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me