=~A New World~= (dead)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: =~A New World~= OPEN

Postby mango marmalade,, » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:04 am

Caltor's eyes widened. Did he know about the illegal transaction? Yes, he had killed the man in order to keep is a secret, but who knows... Maybe that man wasn't the only one that owned moon rocks. He would have to come up with a cover story, and fast. "Oh, I am an avid collector of scrolls," At least that much is true, he thought to himself, "and saw an offer I could not resist. I told the man I would pay him back, but then my Soulstone got stolen, right out of my pouch when I was sleeping! The man said he would give me three days to find some, and this is the last day! I have gold bits, 2 Ice Stones, anything to trade for Soulstone. If you don't have any that's fine, but please let me know what you want if you have some!" Caltor was shocked with himself. That was a large cover story he had thought up... he mentally pat himself on the back for it.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:01 am

Cloud hesitated. What if he's lying? What if he's not? What if he's the one from the rumors? What if what if what if Cloud stopped himself. No time for 'what ifs'. Decide.
"Well, alright, but may I pay the man you are seeing myself? I'd hate to see you loose your... Dear scrolls. I can most definitely pay them back, but may I request some of your ice stones? I happen to enjoy any currency from throughout the lands."
If he's telling the truth, he shouldn't deny me. Everything will be okay...

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:35 am

Caltor inwardly slapped himself in the face. Now what had he gotten himself in to? Okay Caltor, let's see your options. He made a mental list. He could flee, right now and fly away, he could find an actual scroll dealer and beg them to go with him (Which would make him look suspicious...) or he could say, 'Ha ha ha, jokes on you, just kidding, bye!' Now that last one seemed very unlikely to go well. Okay. Three, Two, One, and then launched himself up into the air frantically flapping his wings as he got farther and father away from the ground. He started to fly away from the dog, as now he was just straight above him, but he stopped. Hovering in mid-air. "Now what?" he wondered aloud.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:40 am

Icelenia shook her head and looked at the clock. She whispered, " One more hours till i can go home." Iceleina eyes shifted back to the door , hoping to get more customers today.
-------
Rajah soon realized that the rock was a moonrock. He hissed lowly and he knew it was illegal to possess such a item. Rajah had a idea , he was going to donate it to the museum anonymously.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:27 am

The spirit wolf smirked. Gotcha. He still had no idea what he'd done, but at least Cloud escaped giving away money for free. Soulstone wasn't exactly easy to find, despite its currency value. He let out a smooth howl, his song loud and soothing. Soon enough, a large, winged creature soared towards Cloud, piercing emerald eyes already examining the situation. It landed beside the territory leader and lowered itself into a deep bow.
"You may rise, Jager (Jay-ger)" the dog muttered, allowing the spirit slowly raised to stand beside the other. "Please explain yourself, sir, or I must resort to force."

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:43 pm

Caltor frantically tried to get as far away from the wolf as possible, positive he was on to him. Then, he heard a loud howl and looked back, scared he had sent someone after him. While his head was turned, a large winged animal bumped into him, another spirit like the dog. But when he saw the spirit land next to the dog and kneel to him, he grimaced. "That spirit is a territory leader... That means he has other friends around here. I'd better keep a lookout for more animals like him." He said to himself. And then, realizing what "territory leader" meant, he stopped to a dead halt in the sky. What if he was flying straight into the dogs territory?!
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:17 am

Cloud growled softly, slightly irritated at the phoenix's near escape. He turned to Jager with a raised paw.
"Please keep an eye on the creature, I have a bad feeling about him." Cloud commanded.
He turned away from Caltor to hide his scowl. The beast tried to scam me, didn't he? With one last glance to Jager's dissipating form, the spirit dog left the boardwalk. He's heading towards my main areas, anyways. Jager shall report any odd activity. I'm fine. I'm... fine.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:10 am

Caltor looked back and saw the dog turn away. Uh-oh, the spirit disappeared... That could only mean one thing: The spirit was following him. Well, he seemed to be a common spirit, and if he could escape the Tiger Police, he could escape this thing, right? And he also had quite a few tricks up his sleeve... Suddenly, Caltor dove straight at the ground, and pulled up at the last second, scattering pedestrians and sending them diving out of the way. Step 1 to escaping something or someone. Completed.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:14 am

Jaeger; Antarctica

The phoenix dove at the ground, pulling up at the last second, seemingly in an attempt to loose him. Jaeger internally chuckled at this. Cute attempt. He thought to himself, But not good enough. He traveled through the clouds, careful to avoid notice of other spirits or those with 'Soul Eyes'. Those dang Seers are always my downfall, why in the name of Spirits' Path do they always appear everywhere I go?! Remaining silent, Jager continued to follow his 'prey' and mentally arguing the use of Seers.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:41 am

Caltor looked up, to see if the spirit had appeared. "No such luck," he mumbled to himself. Now. What do I know of that could help me... He had no idea. Maybe he could go to the forest. I mean, spirits have to have some boundaries where they can't go, right? He then turned slightly right, burst out from the last of the shops, and then headed towards the forest.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me