When The Water Falls | A Wolf RP | Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: When The Water Falls | A Wolf RP | New and Accepting!

Postby rob. » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:34 am

Solac

"I appreciate it, I am truly blessed to have such an amazing pack," he said nodding, he flashed a grin at Hazel as he went to help Fuge get ready for training.

Fuge

"Oh don't worry, I'll have you in the sky in no time," she giggled at Damion pouncing on the mouse Hachi had made for the little rascal. She spread her wings and shot into the sky to go find the others for Flight Training. She found Thunder, and made an impressive landing next to him.
"Flight Training is about to start."
She checked off the names of the wolves needed for Flight Training in her head.
Damion, check.
Hachi, check.
Thunder, check.
She remembered that only Betas, Pups, and Hunters/Fighters need training, although anyone is welcome to come. She went over the important information so she didn't forget, which is not hard for her to do. Betas only have to have training for a week, unless they need more work. Pups have to have training until they're fully grown, so she would have Damion the longest. After the pups get through the main training, they move on to Advanced for about 2 weeks. Hunters/Fighters have training until they feel fully comfortable, but Hazel had no wings. There was 3 students, Hachi and Thunder were in Advanced with Feather as their trainer, whom she trained herself. She had Damion, which she was very excited to have him. She couldn't wait to work with the pup.
--
-
- - - - - - - - ( )

--------rob . they/them
-- ---superhero enthusiast
---..-autistic . neutral good

-- --twitter . gif credit . ao3

-( ) - - - - - - -
rob.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastel.bun » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:54 am

Damion
~The little Trouble Maker~

He looked to her, ears perked. "You think so? Do I have to jump off stuff to fly or something?" he grins. "'Cuz I'm really good at finding things to jump off of!" It was odd, but true. During his free time he'd try jumping off everything from boulders to off of someone's back-never getting very far. He had recently considered something higher-like a tree, or maybe even a cliff.

Hazel
~Matter over Mind~

She smiled lightly and nodded. When he left she felt a flush of pride-she was finally getting some recognition! She may not have wings like the others-or be as smart-but she had skills.

Thunder
~Bark of Boom~

Thunder looked to Fuge and smiled, having already finished his breakfast. "Alright, can't wait!" He wasn't the best at flying-but that was what training was for. He managed a clean take-off and flashed a smile at her. "Ready Freddy?" he laughed.
Image ImageImage Image
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rob. » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:07 am

Solac

He thought to himself, 'I wonder where Athena went..'
As he thought this, he took flight, circling the camp a few times and took off towards the Water Fall.
He soared over the hunting grounds, spotting many rabbits nibbling on the tall grass. He planned to catch some after he got back from the Water Fall.

Fuge

"Haha, of course I'm ready! But, I haven't seen Feather around, have you? You may have to come with me to the normal training this morning. Maybe Feather will turn up in a little bit," she laughed. She flicked her tail, curious as to where Feather might be. She heard Damion, and replied, "There's plenty of trees in the training area, perhaps I can fly you up there and try it out. You'll eventually learn how to take off when you're on the ground." She closed her eyes and smiled sweetly at the pup, tilting her head slightly to the left.
--
-
- - - - - - - - ( )

--------rob . they/them

-( ) - - - - - - -
rob.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastel.bun » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:32 am

Damion
~The little Trouble Maker~

"Awesome!" He grinned, excited at the thought. The tips of his wings fluttered a bit in anticipation- he could already imagine flying! He looked back to Hachi curiously. "Do your wings work the same as ours? They look...weird. But cool!" He added, because he thought they did look cool-everything about Hachi, to him, was cool! They didn't look like a bird's, or their, though they had the feathers of them, and they looked all golden and shiny-like almost everything she made.

Hazel
~Matter over Mind~

{ Open }

Thunder
~Bark of Boom~

He shook his head. "No, not this morning. Maybe she went hunting or to get practice or something." He smiles brightly. "Hey-I don't mind! Just because I'm an Abnormally extraordinary flyer-doesn't mean I can't hang with the norms!" He laughs-obviously just joking around.
Image ImageImage Image
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rob. » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:10 pm

Solac

He landed on a rock next to the Water Fall, and looked around. He didn't see anyone, so he sat down and started to think. He wasn't quite sure what he was thinking about, he was just.. thinking. He remembered his father, the old Alpha, bringing him to the Water Fall for the first time. He smiled at the thought. "Oh, how I wish you were still here," he muttered to himself.

Fuge

She laughed, "Well, Thunder, I suppose we better start training," she howled once, signalling everyone in training to gather around her. She smirked at Thunder. "Yep, you're gonna be with me today!" She laughed again, flicking her tail. She was excited for training, today she got to teach all 3 students.
--
-
- - - - - - - - ( )

--------rob . they/them

-( ) - - - - - - -
rob.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blue Charge » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:51 pm

Name:Pyre the Invincible (Pyre)
Username:Blue Charge
Desired Rank:Fighter
Ref:He has a stone like appearance on his skin, veins of fire all across his body. He also has wings where the 'skin' in between is Blue fire. His eyes burn Blue just the same
Personality:With all his power he is actually very modest, and tends to keep to himself. Though his his life, or any others are involved he becomes very fierce.
Special abilities:Flight. (Wings of course) He can also breathe fire. And in a certain position (Wings in front of himself, and being set ablaze) he becomes invincible. (Hence the name) In this position he can not move though, only turn. Also his most effective weakness is at the base of his wings (The shoulder at the body) will disable his powers for at least an hour.
Last edited by Blue Charge on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Things Turn Out Best For Those That Make
The Best Of How Things Turn Out.

Blue Charge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rob. » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 pm

[Accepted.]
--
-
- - - - - - - - ( )

--------rob . they/them

-( ) - - - - - - -
rob.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blue Charge » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:10 pm

He'll just happen in somewheres...))

Pyre had been hanging out just at the top of the waterfalls, on the far side. The sound of his blazing wings made him feel calm and relaxed. He watched the water flowing off the edges of the rocks and crash into the pool below and wondered what it would be like to swim, unfortunately he couldn't. So instead he watched for any of the others.

Things Turn Out Best For Those That Make
The Best Of How Things Turn Out.

Blue Charge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wickedbvnes » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:05 pm

hachi;

She smiled at the pup's curiosity. 'My wings work quite similar to yours, the only exception being the bones are on the outside, and the joints are gears.' she explained, stretching out her wings to demonstrate the rhythmical clicking of gears. Hachi swung her head, tucking her metallic wings back next to her body. 'I'll be back.' she smiled, looking for Solac. She heard muttering near the waterfall, so she padded over. 'Hey, Solac. Would you like to watch flight training today? I think Damion's gonna learn how to fly.' she nodded.
wickedbvnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:06 pm

|| Athena ||
The young female zig-zagged in and out of The clouds,twisting a few times as well.Once Athena had finneshed her morning flight she returned to camp,landing just outside The entrance and walking in.

{WB,sorry}

hi i'm cas :]
he/they
signature
is a wip lol

luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups