Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Acceptin

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:18 pm

I gave a tiny burp and mewed happily. I bounded unevenly to a room with carpet, and burrowed beneath it, a tiny moving lump.I explored beneath with little dust bunnies, i played with one for a bit. but then i dived into a deeper part of the rug and played with the strings.
Last edited by SmokyOni on Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:24 pm

Ink sighed as she set the bowl of left over chicken back into the fridge, "alright ill call you, 1. I guess..." She muttered as she padded over next to him and sat down. "Well your cool looking to just be called 1. Could I call you something else? If you don't mind." She smiled towards him warmly again. He looked like if she got to know him, he would be a little nicer.
~~~~~
Bluel gasped, "oh no! The carpet has eaten my only daughter!" She giggled as she followed the lump around on top of the carpet. "I shall retrieve my darlin!" She barked as she started to crawl under the carpet as well. Using her sense of smell to track down silverdusk. She was a sheep dog on her ranch so she could hint the faintest scent and track it down easily.
~~~~~
Suko muttered some words under her breath as she watched the rain slow down. "That came out of nowhere." She mumbled as she looked back at her cast, trying to move her wing. She felt little movement in the cast, "maybe..." She teared off a chunk of the cast, feeling the soft fragile wing encased in the casting. She ripped off the rest of the cast, her wing folding back in neatly. "Wonderful." She smiled slightly, dragging the shredded cast out of the den and burying it a little ways away from her den. She opened her wings, her newly fixed one folding out more slowly. "Worth a try I guess.." She smiled to herself as she started to lift herself off the ground, soon to be gracefully flying over the clouds. She flew into the sky disappearing above the clouds, feeling the cool wings blow in her face. She barked happily as she landed on a tall building in the city, looking over the edge.
~~~~~
Clockwork looked up at him, a little shocked by his tone but wasn't effected much. "It ain't like you told me not to! How was I suppose to know that?" She growled at him. She had always had a bit of a snappy attitude, so she didn't usually know what she had said until it was too late. "Sorry bout that... I didn't mean to be rude." She whined sitting down, her head hanging.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:39 pm

"I didn't say anythong about because I thought you wouldn't be able to." Newt said with his angry tone. His tone was normal when she apologized. "I forgive you.." He said.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:42 pm

Ink sighed as she set the bowl of left over chicken back into the fridge, "alright ill call you, 1. I guess..." She muttered as she padded over next to him and sat down. "Well your cool looking to just be called 1. Could I call you something else? If you don't mind." She smiled towards him warmly again. He looked like if she got to know him, he would be a little nicer.
~~~~~
Bluel gasped, "oh no! The carpet has eaten my only daughter!" She giggled as she followed the lump around on top of the carpet. "I shall retrieve my darlin!" She barked as she started to crawl under the carpet as well. Using her sense of smell to track down silverdusk. She was a sheep dog on her ranch so she could hint the faintest scent and track it down easily.
~~~~~
Suko muttered some words under her breath as she watched the rain slow down. "That came out of nowhere." She mumbled as she looked back at her cast, trying to move her wing. She felt little movement in the cast, "maybe..." She teared off a chunk of the cast, feeling the soft fragile wing encased in the casting. She ripped off the rest of the cast, her wing folding back in neatly. "Wonderful." She smiled slightly, dragging the shredded cast out of the den and burying it a little ways away from her den. She opened her wings, her newly fixed one folding out more slowly. "Worth a try I guess.." She smiled to herself as she started to lift herself off the ground, soon to be gracefully flying over the clouds. She flew into the sky disappearing above the clouds, feeling the cool wings blow in her face. She barked happily as she landed on a tall building in the city, looking over the edge.
~~~~~
Clockworks ears perked as she heard a dog barking playfully, "what's over there?" She asked as she started to walk over to a room with Two bumps under a carpet. "Oh God!! Run for your lives it's monsters!!" She yelped as she sprinted out of the room and behind Newt, shaking.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:14 pm

I hid in the dark part and then leaped at moms face, biting at her ear. "MA!" I squeaked and crlimbed up her head, down her body and scrambling quickly to the other side of the rug. I gave a little chuckle, "mehehe!".
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:17 pm

~~~~~
Bluel squeaked a little, shocked by the surprise 'attack'. She crawled out from under the rug, small dust particles sticking to her pelt. "Hey Silverdusk, I'm a dust bunny." She giggled hopping around the room as if she were a bunny, dust following her as it fell to the ground.
~~~~~
~~~~~
Clockworks ears perked as she heard a dog barking playfully, "what's over there?" She asked as she started to walk over to a room with Two bumps under a carpet. "Oh God!! Run for you

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:22 pm

I looked up and saw mama playfully hopping around. I came right behind and pounced on the falling dust particles. "MEW!" I meekly roared, and bit onto the dust bundle. I realized it tasted of dirt and other things that shouldnt be in my mouth, and spit it out, my tongue trying to shake it off. "pphhbbtt!" i blow my tongue and back away from the dust, looking up, sort of trailing off for a moment.it almost looked like i saw outlines of ghosts, but i didnt know. I reached at the air and flopped over on my back when i was unbalanced.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:26 pm

~~~~~
Bluel looked back and watched the kit try dust. "phffff! You don't eat it silly!" She giggled rolling onto her back next to the kit. "Hey do you want to see somethin cool?" She smiled her tail wagging slightly.
~~~~~
~~~~~
Clockworks ears perked as she heard a dog barking playfully, "what's over there?" She asked as she started to walk over to a room with Two bumps under a carpet. "Oh God!! Run for you

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:29 pm

I stick my tongue out, it stays like that and i look at mom. "o-o-o..oook-k..o-ok! ok!" I replied as best as i could. I sat and watched, my tail flicking and my curiosity coming over me.I mewled with anticipation and watched her closely.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:33 pm

~~~~~
Bluel smiled, "now, don't be scared alright? "She warned as she disappeared into thin air, her sight slowly blurring. But before she would loose more than half her sight she trotted over to the other side of the room, her bell ringing as she walk and sat down reappearing. "Cool isn't it? " She smiled, her vision starting to restore its self.
~~~~~
~~~~~

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles