The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Postby Perri » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:34 am

Thunder

She saw several wolves working on dens and others walking alongside the alpha. A different scent threw her off, noting that there was probably someone new nearby. Perhaps that's why everyone is on edge... She turned and began towards the alpha and the small group around him, silently.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:39 am

Cynn watched the snow falling, her blackish coat rippled with slight uncomfort. "Mom, do you think this storm will go away soon? It's rather uncomforting." she said, her head was on Angelica's front paws.

Angelica sighed. "I hope so. I can feel the spirits beckoning us to join them." she said. She licked her daughter behind her right ear, to comfort her. "It's okay, hon." she said.

Deloris growled slightly as she heard paw-steps of a male, unknowing of whom it was. "If your a flirt, leave.... if your my brother.... i need to be alone." she said, snowflakes fell on her soft pelt. Her black pelt seemed to ripple with cold, however it matched her mood. If anyone could have seen her eyes, they would see ice shards in her soul.
Geranium sighed. "You can't, Del. I promised mother that i would protect you, dont force me to break it. Please, join us in the den." he said, caringly.
Deloris growled again. "Colorado, i will when i can make peace with myself. You can be at the entrance to keep an eye on me." she said. They were a few feet from the den where Ravenshadow currently stood.

Raven saw Deloris and mumbled something to herself. She walked over to the fae. "I would suggest you do as your brother asked, Deloris." she said.

Deloris sighed. "Yes Beta RavenShadow." she said, turning to look at the beta. She saw the same ice shards in Raven's soul as she had in herself. "You understand me...." she whispered and watched as Raven nodded. The Deloris walked into the den. Geranium followed. Soon Raven was inside, however she stayed at the entrance.
(longest post ever.)
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:32 pm

ScarletHart, Mahdra
He gave Infernum an annoyed growl, but before he could respond the old wolf laughed, "Oh sweet dear you never told your pack about Mahdra? The strange elder who saved you from the Mists?" She barked. Rooks eyes darkened and Mahdra's expression had a flicker of uncertainly but quickly recovered and she grinned. The large Raven on her back let out a loud cackle. The bird flew into the air and perched by on the ground near the wolf with the kestrel. Looking at the other bird with curiosity. "I am no wolf, You are no alpha of mine. I follow my own rules, If you wish to play my game then so will you." She woofed. The black wolf was silent for a moment, his thoughts racing. He had not expected her to come so soon. The old wolfs prense was very nearly overwhelming him, even the spirits were gathering to walch curiously. He had not seen her since the mists and it was bring back bad memory's. The alpha wished he had someone to help him face the old wolf but he did not want to distract Nix from her puppys and his brother was off on a patrol or who knows what. Rook felt a thread of fear but quickly burried it. "I play no games of yours old one." He growled, his voice cold and commanding.

MountainAsh
He entered camp to see Rook talking to a strange elder. Everyone seemed on edge. He was about to go to his brother, then he caught sight of Raven. He felt torn. Should he go to his alpha or to RavenShadow? The beta had never felt that before and it scared him. He was always been at Rooks side, since they were pups and yet felt his paws moving till he came to a stop in front of RavenShadow. He shook his head out of his thoughts and cast a glance over his sholder to ScarletHart but the alpha hadn't knowtest him. Then he looked back to Raven, "feeling better?" He asked.

Chestnut
She didn't like the elder and all this talking so she turned her back on them and walked to the hunters den, passing Thunder and flicking her tail in hello.
(Sorry for the late post.)(looks like we all have long posts today! )
Last edited by Keesa on Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:18 am

Thunder

She only gave a light nod to the female wolf that passed her. Her eyes stared at the elder wolf in curiousity, but remained silent since the alpha... The other alpha... Was talking to said wolf. But she lingered near them, in case anything were to happen. Her amber eyes trained on them.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:58 am

Nix awoke after hearing a strange voice. The white wolf made the soft grasses that made her bed fluff around the pups before crawling out of the den. The white wolf went over to the black alpha, standing besides him. "Rook, is this whom you were talking about?" She asked, her green eyes carefully watching the elder. Snowflake's Nightmare shook out her only slightly matted pelt. She hadn't really groomed much since she had the pups. Her immediate sights went to the raven that was nearby, and that made her slightly uncomfortable. Usually the former alpha liked ravens, but this one threw her off.

Infernum moved out of the way of the other wolves, and went over to his sister, who barely seemed to contain her excitement. "Earth..." He warned his exhaustion. Then, he settled down to lay down, chocolate coat brushing against her's.

Terra wagged her tail, but refrained from attacking him. The cream female lay down, letting her coat brush against her brother's.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:34 pm

RavenShadow nodded. "A bit, couldn't sleep though. What took you so long? Are you okay, you're not hurt are you?"she asked, worriedly, her eyes softening, however the ice in her soul would never leave. She was born that way.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:39 am

Mahdra
She turned her head to look at the new arrival with and expression of cocky amusement. "So he talked about me did he? Males can be so coy can tell if they remember you well enough to go running to tell their friends." The old wolf flicked her ears forward and smiled, "My name is Mahdra. I'm afraid I didn't get your name." She woofed.

ScarletHart
He closed his eyes a moment in relief. He felt better with the other alpha there, despite being in the middle of camp he still felt as alone as he had when he had first met the strange old wolf in the mists. The black wolf seemed to snap out of himself when he realized that he was infact in the middle of camp and this probly wasn't the best place to deal with Mahdra. Exspecouly with the pack walching. "We should go somewere to speak privately Mahrda, There is an empty den over there," He motioned with a shake of his head. Then the alpha turned around and addressed the pack, "Some of our prey resuvers were frozen sold in the snow, we are going to need the available hunters to go out on patrol to get more."

MountainAsh
He frowned with concern, "Couldn't sleep, that's not good, you don't think your sick are you?" He asked then sighed, "I'm fine, The waves were high but I don't think we are in danger of flooding. I'm late because we were approached by an loner named Teifling that claimed to be your brother. He wants to see you." He said.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:04 pm

Nix moved her head to whisper in his ear, "I mustn't leave the pups too long. I'll rejoin you shortly." Before padding off, her posture guarded until she got into the den, in which she curled instantly around the pups. Normally, wolves came into heat in winter, but... She always had a late heat cycle. It had gone all through spring, into the early summer. Cursing her, with these pups, in the middle of winter. Sighing, the mother curled tighter around the tiny bundles of fur, allowing them to suckle.

Infernum slowly allowed himself to relax next to his sister as she groomed him. "Thanks, Terra. I needed that." He said laying his head on her back. The chocolate colored wolf flicked his ear once as the alpha called for a hunt. "Earth, I need to go deal with this..." He said as he stood, padding out towards where he had last seen chestnut. "Chess, Alpha's calling for a hunt. Come with me." He then proceeded to slowly pad away, watching over his shoulder for the female.

Gladiator's head perked up as the alpha called for a hunt. "Alpha, If I may suggest. Maybe I should go with a hunting party, since we are short-handed right now. Sir." He bowed his head as he approached, watching the black male with respect.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:51 pm

Ravenshadow looked at Rowan. "No, i feel fine, just not tired." she perked her ears. "Teifling? He is mybrother! Why was he here, did he say?" she asked.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:31 pm

ScarletHart
He nodded to the white wolf gratefully for whatever time she could was willing to give up, though he too didn't want her straying to far from the pups. His gaze shifted over to Gladiator as the beta adressesd him, "You may, take some other betas with you and do a patrol by border while your at it." He added, "I'd like a report on what you find out there." He a slight head dip to say he was done giving orders and walked over towards Mahdra, "Come with me so we can talk." He said and lead the old wolf to the empty den.

MountainAsh
He sighed, "Not much other then a complete disregard for borders and grooming, I was worried he was sick through he claimed otherwise." The beta explained. "All he told us was to keep you safe, somthing about your name. We told him we would meet him at the high rocks if you agreed to see him." Though he did have a fondness towards Raven, Rowan was known for not liking loners though he tried to keep the distain from his voice. It had looked like the loner had been sincere about just wanting to take care of his sister but Rowan still had trouble trusting them.

Chestnut
She groaned irritably, "Ugg didn't we just get back from one of those??" She asked though really she didn't mind to much. Chess stood up and quickly ran to catch up with Infernum. "I don't know what he's expecting us to find with all this snow around, the preys going to be in hiding." She grumbled to herself softly the looked up at Infernum, "So, where were you thinking we should go?" She asked more cheerfully.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me