❖Rage❖ | Open & Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Rowan (post 20)

Postby milion167 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:37 pm

Rowan | Lesbian | Sky Keepers Omega | 3 years old | Tags: Coda | Crush: None atm

The omega's tail began wagging so quickly it hit her side. "I'm sure you'll be a great teacher, we'll do fine. If we don't catch anything than no harm done, but if we manage to then that's just a bonus!" Rowan gently nudged Coda, in effort to spur her on to the idea.
milion167

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ danica 20 || ♒ delta 18

Postby sin.namoroll » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:20 am

DANICA
        ────────────────────
      { female } { lead weather wolf // powerful flier } { sky keepers tribe } { luca }

danica's head dipped as she glanced at the exit okami had taken when she'd left with falak to gather his medicines. "yes, okami is a strong and noble alpha. she is wise and will know what to do if it ever happens, but i really hope it does not." the she-wolf responded, her gaze sweeping the gathering place once more. "everyone is so tense after what's happened.." she whispered quietly as she leaned towards the beta to murmur the words into his ear.

DELTA
        ────────────────────
      { male } { hunter // water wolf } { elemental tribe } { oscuro, birdsong }

the brute felt the excitement reach his eyes and glimmer in their dark hazel depths as he turned, concentrating on where he was going to fire his water. "after three?" he spoke before preparing himself by shaking his grey fur slightly. "1, 2.. 3!" delta raised a paw and shot a thin trail of water into the air, excited to see the outcome when oscuro added his own gift.
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❖Rage❖ | Open & Accepting

Postby Awesomeness Horsies » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:32 pm

Winter | Land Runners Warrior | Female | Tags: Okami, Falak, Kito
Winter trotted up to the bush. "Put those leaves down for a moment and open your mouth," she told Falak. "I'll swat as many off the bush as I can, and I'll tell you where to move your head to catch them. Be careful not to crush any, unless that's the point of those berries."

Birdsong | Land Runners Warrior | Male | Tags: Delta, Oscuro, Coda
Birdsong's attention was diverted away from the two Elementals momentarily as he saw Coda chatting with a Sky Keeper. What's her name again... Rowan? I remember that she's an omega. What is Coda doing talking to an omega? He wasn't too concerned over it, as Coda could do what she liked as long as it didn't break any rules, but it was unusual for a warrior to talk with an omega.
Awesomeness Horsies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Coda | 20

Postby ailurophile. » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:43 am

-----C-O-D-A--"S E E K---A N D---Y E---S H A L L---F I N D"
───────────( Female | Warrior | The land runners | Location: The land runners territory | Tags: Rowan , Birdsong )───────────

-----The warrior felt a set of eyes on her as she whipped around and met his gaze. She dipped her head shyly and gave him a small smile. Why is he looking at me like that? Did I do anything wrong? She allowed herself to calm down before introducing the warrior to the omega. "Rowan, this is Birdsong, another warrior from my pack." She gave her a small smile as she introduced him.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Awesomeness Horsies » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:43 pm

Winter trotted up to the bush. "Put those leaves down for a moment and open your mouth," she told Falak. "I'll swat as many off the bush as I can, and I'll tell you where to move your head to catch them. Be careful not to crush any, unless that's the point of those berries."

Birdsong | Land Runners Warrior | Male | Tags: Coda, Rowan
"Hmm? Oh, hello, Rowan. Nice to meet you." Birdsong noticed that Coda had been a little jumpy earlier. "Is everything okay?" he asked.
Awesomeness Horsies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Coda | 21

Postby ailurophile. » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:17 pm

drr-----C-O-D-A--"S E E K---A N D---Y E---S H A L L---F I N D"
───────────( Female | Warrior | The land runners | Location: The land runners territory | Tags: Rowan , Birdsong )───────────

-----"Oh yeah," the warrior lied. Obviously not. I'm standing here doubting myself whether I should be teaching this omega how to hunt. "How are things?" She asked the warrior, trying to change the topic. Should I ask him?
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Awesomeness Horsies » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:14 pm

Birdsong | Land Runners Lead Warrior | Male | Tags: Coda, Rowan, Delta, Oscuro
Birdsong raised an eyebrow. "If you say so," he replied. "I'm just watching Delta and Oscuro here try to combine their powers. Would you like to join us?
Awesomeness Horsies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:35 pm

(Coda x Birdsong, Rowan, Delta, Oscuro) The small black and white warrior eyed her companion suspiciously before giving him a half-hearted shrug. "Sure, why not?" She peered over her shoulder to meet her gaze with the omega. "You coming?" She flashed her new friend a smile. Better follow my superiors, she thought as she eyed at her lead and dipped her head in respect.

Changed posting style to try things out))
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Awesomeness Horsies » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:19 am

Birdsong | Land Runners Lead Warrior | Male | Tags: Coda, Rowan, Delta, Oscuro
"You don't have to if you don't want to," Birdsong said, turning back to Delta and Oscuro. "It was just a suggestion."
Awesomeness Horsies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:51 pm

(Coda x Birdsong , Rowan , Delta , Oscuro) The warrior padded towards her lead regardless, her tail swishing behind her as she watched the two elementals attempting to combine their powers. She watched in amusement as she turned back to the omega and smiled at her, hoping she'd come along.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me