2000s Fantasy RP

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: 2000s Fantasy RP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:37 pm

XD kay

Ill show you my other characters as well:
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malibou » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:34 pm

i like the fox one a lot. Couple stuff is ok as long as the affection is kept completely child friendly. just to be sure take a quick look at CS official roleplay rules :3
CRUNK XD

Malibou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:11 pm

Oh, no, I know how couple stuff works. Usually people don't want someone playing their own crush or mate, though.

If you're okay with it, though, I could put some of them.

Unless we're only allowed one character.

In which case, I will play probably the wolf since the Tao foxes I decided are probably together.

XD thank you, also, about the fox.

Not sure which one you mean, there's two of them (the robot is also a fox), but thank you
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malibou » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:38 pm

Im fine with one person playing multiple characters. My fursonas are in a band so i'll probably end up using more than one character. I mean for the most part just use one OC but its ok if every now and then you use both
CRUNK XD

Malibou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:42 pm

If you're okay with it, I can just play all of them then.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malibou » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:43 pm

All of them? I mean I wouldn't want one person playing more than 2 or 3 characters
CRUNK XD

Malibou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:55 pm

Ah, kay, sorry

I'll do the fox robot thing and the wolf, then.

Are we waiting to see if more people join, by the way?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malibou » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:42 pm

( I meant Kitt but the robot one is fine too, it doesnt rlly matter to me ) Not necessarily, but I want to set up the roleplay before we start. what year is it? I usually go for the mid 2000s... so we should pick a year or a few from 2003-2008 .. I would say maybe 2005-2007? I wanna start it around October..(like. it'll be October for our characters) Itll be a "longterm" roleplay. So eventually we'll have the new years and itll be 06.. then 07.. yk. My OCs started their band Cyanide Suicide in 2004. The year changes alot like tech and lingo. as well as music.
I'm sure you already know this, seeing as you joined CS in 2012, but this is for anyone else that wants to join to read aswell.

Things weren’t instant. No cellphone for pics. Only for calls and texts. You needed digital cameras and a computer. People burned CD’s (like. Got a blank CD and put music on it using software like limewire. People also used limewire to put music on their ipod.

Brands like aeropostale, hollister, DC shoes, converse, happy bunny, pink, juicy couture, and bebe were popular
Lots of layer camisoles and low rise jeans. Skinny jeans or Flare bottoms
Of course. Lots of band/graphic tees at hot topic and awesome accessories like studded belts and spiked wristbands
Got2b hairspray

Cartoons! Stuff like Invader Zim and Spongebob
Lots of house parties and concerts. Living was less online and more IRL but there was some social media like Myspace, Friendster, and chat sites like AOL/AIM
And of course. VIDEO GAMES AND ARCADES!

2000s humor was edgy, also sometimes RANDOM

Different year also means different technology. Look up what kinda phones were out at the time. Malibou has a pink motorolla RAZR (released in 2004)
Nines had a sony walkman until 2006 when he got an iPod
the way teenagers spoke in the 2000s is very different from now so we have to be mindful of HOW the characters speak. The slang they use, and such
some can be both used IRL and in text but some are meant more for texting in chatrooms or myspace/online in general
[Hella, LOL, br00tal, meh, totes, rah!, rawr, wicked, geek, nerd, whateva, bling, crunk, pwned, chillax, what’s poppin/what’s goood, trashed, word, bro, sketchy, (that’s so) fetch, XD, baller, stoked, peace out, bounce, dawg, mega, holla, epic, lolzorz, bacon, awesome, dope, no biggie, rofl, roflcopter, sick, lit, BRB, GTG/G2G, yo, zOMG/OMG, Bbz, (copy)cat, Kool(ness), (that’s) tight, trashy, about that, hot mess, peeps, noob, ROFLMAO, 0_o (emoticons, not emojis), U R, 2(too), 4(for), my guy, bff, hater, fosho, chillin’, (was)sup, trippin’, fly, gnarly, wicked, crash, skeevy, rad, busted, cray, (the cats)meow,]

If i talked about the music this post would be way too long but to sum it up. Skramz, Emotional Hardcore, PopPunk, Rock, Metal (and subgenres like Hard Rock and Black Death Metal), Punk, Haircore, Deathcore, Electropop, Electropowerpop, Crunkcore, Dubstep, EmoPop, Emotional Rock, Mall Screamo.. Ya kno XD
Last edited by Malibou on Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CRUNK XD

Malibou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:19 pm

Oh. I can do Rou and Kitt, but they're together. Also Noro I will play too) 2006, if that's good. Works for mw. Cool.
Kay
My memory is terrible...but yeah.

calls and texts, got it. Digital camera, computer, CDs

Only heard of aeropostale, hollister maybe, and converse.
kay
kay

I love cartoons
kay
YES xd

kay

kay
kay
kay
[i feel embarrassed to say i used to write meh and totes...i still do use lol and XD. Also used to do BRB, GTG, OMG. I actually use my guy now, but like when im talking to myself about characters.]

Eh heh.
Yup, I know all these.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malibou » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:17 pm

If you need a memory refresh just look through the forum :3

(I still use alot of the slang irl tbh xD)

I'll mainly be using my fursonas Malibou and Nines. I'll upload my art to chicken smoothie soon.
I'll have some side characters tho. Inuyasha becauses hes in my fictional band (He's a personal character, he's not from the anime. The name was coincidental) and Syrup because she's friends with Malibou. I'll try to stick to one/two character(s) for the majority of it though to make things less confusing and allow more people to participate if they want to.

I was thinking 2005 around halloween. then a time skip to like January 2006. Our ocs would message on AIM on like January 13, 2006 talking about how they haven't hung out for a while, and that we should get together again. We could then hang out, maybe go to the mall or an arcade.. And continue from there
CRUNK XD

Malibou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me