Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Postby Zarina » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Amala
4y - Hunter - Tags: Open

Her pace increased as she trotting along, her tongue hanging out of her mouth as she began to pant. When the scent of a rabbit wafted into her nose, a grin found it's way onto her jaws. Amala let out a content rumble then quickly began to follow the scent, it didn't take long as the scent was faint, not even an hour old. She licked her jaws as she spotted the began to lower her body, and began to stalk her prey.

Aspar

It hadn't taken long for the lad to get to the clearing, and he stayed there for a few heart-beats to catch his breath. After catching his breath, the male closed his eyes and let his power work their magic. Through this the male sensed at five different foot-steps in the clearing. One belonged to a pheasant, two belonged to rabbits, and another two were some sort of rodent. His eyes snapped open, then as silently but as swiftly as he could the brute started after the nearest rabbit.

Seda
4y - Warrior - Tags: Yoko

Her ears burned, the words had left her mouth before she could stop them. But she was happy that Yoko had agreed with her, then Yoko suddenly snapped her jaws closed. Stiffening instantly, the lass opened her jaws to taste the scent that her alpha had caught. As soon as the scent wafted in, the female left out a growl and her lips curled back into a snarl. "Manticore. We don't come across them often, while their more common than dragon's, they are still considered rare." She paused then added," To me at least. I've only see one once, though I've caught the scent three times." She glanced at her alpha, before looking around then said," It's a large creature, they tend to vary in description. Though most can agree that they have the body of a lion, a scorpion though there are spikes on its tail like a porcupine."

Tanca
4y - Warrior - Tags: Lailani

Tanca's head snapped up as the female approached him, then said," Good morning Beta." He was quiet for a few heart-beats before adding," Nothing, at all. What about you?" He looked over the female with a critical eye then said," Come join me, all of my siblings are out and you obviously have nothing to do right now." We can sit in misery together.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:12 pm

Yoko//3 years//Alpha//Tags: Seda
    "A manticore..." Yoko mumbled, her eyes widening. She's never encountered a manticore, but she has heard stories of them, and the damage that they can cause. "We should go back to camp, we need to alert the others." If there was a manticore within their borders, the others needed to know. Yoko didn't want anyone to get hurt. As she turned back towards camp she happened to glance up, her entire body stiffening. Right above them, perched on a thick branch, was a hulking creature, it's gaze set on the two wolves below. The creature dropped from it's branch, and Yoko reacted quickly. "Watch out!" Yoko cried, shoving Seda out of the way. The manticore landed where the two wolves were only moments before, it's lips curled into a snarl.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana1330 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:38 pm

Lailani//Female//3 years//Beta//Aphrodite//Tags: Tanca

"Good morning to you as well," she replied. "Well, not much really. Just trying to get the pack up ready and moving. Also, I'm looking out for everyone while Yoko is out with your sister," she said pointing her nose to the way they left. She nodded and walked up next to him and laid down to get a little rest after her jog this morning. "We could take a run around the camp. I know a river that's just around the corner," she with a little bit of her charm, kind of forcing him to say yes.

Anoki//Male//2 years//Warrior//Hera//Tags: Primrose

Anoki sighed as the talkative girl broke the silence. "Hey, there are lots of things you can do. No one else can sprout beautiful flowers. I'm sure no one hates them. You're just being hard on yourself. I'm sure every wolf goes through this. Everyone told me I was soooo lucky to be blessed from Hera. But when I first got my powers, I made two wolves get in a fight on accident. Not everyone is perfect," he said trying to silence the girl. He didn't like with other wolves dissed themselves. He mored gets annoyed when people complain about being blessed. They are freaking blessed! How much better could it be?
Banana1330

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Amala

Once she was in the perfect spot, only about a couple feet away the golden hued wolf darted forward, giving her-self an extra boost of speed. Her teeth wrapped around the neck of the rabbit, before killing it with a sharp twist. The lass then returned to her full height, before beginning to dig a hole to put the rabbit in. After this was done, she began her search for the next rabbit.

Aspar

He'd killed the first rabbit quickly, and let its body flop onto the ground. The brute simply blinked then silently began to head towards the second hare, deciding that he'd have a bit of fun with this one. His golden eyes sparkled with mirth then let out a snarl, startling the creatures in the clearing. He grinned then bolted after the rabbit. Aspar had always loved the thrill of the chase, and it didn't take long for him to get into range of the rabbit.

Seda
4y - Warrior - Tags: Yoko

She nodded and had just about to leave when Yoko pushed her out of the way. Seda landed on her side, but quickly got to her paws and faced the Manticore. The thing was rather ugly, uglier than she remembered the last one she encountered. A snarl tore through her throat and chest, a warning. But it was rare for one of these monsters to listen. She glanced at Yoko and softly spoke," We might be able to out run this thing, but I don't want to take chances. I'm going to howl for help. You need to run. I'll hold it off." She paused then added in a harsher tone," I'm trained for this, you are not."

Tanca
4y - Warrior - Tags: Lailani

The males eyes narrowed slightly, then after thinking over he nodded and spoke," Why not, I got nothing better to do." He mentally frowned at him-self, Why did he want to hang out with her? Tanca gave his head a shake, then got up and shook out his coat again. "So to the river?" He said with a bored tone. He rolled his shoulders, silently wondering when any of his siblings were going to get back.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:48 pm

Primrose
She listened as he spoke trying to ignore the sigh when she spoke "yeah... I hear that allot thank you tho I suppose I should be happy I got anything at all" she responded. Watching him for another moment her tail flicked uncomfortably getting the feeling he would rather be alone "excuse me I should go set up a lure" she bowed her head slightly before stepping off into the forest. Glancing back once she took a breath before trotting through the trees looking for a clear spot where she could set up for the hunters later.

Zephyr
He ran until his legs demanded he stop and take a break slowing he panted and looked around he could smell that he was on the edge of the territory it was probably a good thing he had not kept running. Growling he pushed his head up against a tree gritting his teeth *why couldn't I just be as strong as the others* he thought angrily as he closed his eyes. His legs shook a little and he huffed walking forward he willed his body to keep going a little later his ears caught the sound of something nearby creeping closer he saw Aspar in chase of a rabbit.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derision » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:01 pm

mᎾmᎥjᎥ male
hunter artemis
Momiji sat upon his haunches, watching the wolves around him go about their daily work. Some siblings had already gone out to hunt, and others were just lazing about. He lowered his ears and contemplated as what to do. A soft sigh escaped his maw as he failed to think of anything interesting. He could hunt, but with the growing amounts of monsters appearing, too many had already left the camp and he did not want to leave it too undefended. Momi chuffed and decided to bask in the atmosphere, he would wait until Yoko returned to leave.

ҚΛɪÐΛ fem
hunter hades
Kaida sat around camp, watching everything carefully. She had just started messing around with a deceased songbird, whose corpse was flying around the camp's sky lazily. Kai casually eavesdropped on Lailani and Tanca speaking, narrowing her eyes at the ground when she heard Lai's charming voice. She was unsure why it rubbed her the wrong way, as Lailani was one of her friends. Humming in discontentment, she looked around for someone to talk to.
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:59 am

Amala
4y - Hunter - Tags: Open - Mentions: Aspar + Pack

When the scent of a rabbit again wafted into her jaw the female paused then turned towards the direction of the scent. It didn't take long for the lass to find the rabbit. She made quick work of the rabbit, and sighed. With the rabbit in her jaws the pale eyed female made her way back to the first rabbit, her mind wandering as she did so. Aspar should be done by now, to the stream I go. Her ears perked at a sudden sound, and stiffened. Mala shook her head when she saw that it was only a bird flying away. The pack should be pack about with our hunt. Maybe everyone's stress levels will lower after they eat.

Aspar
4y - Hunter - Tags: Zephyr - Mentions: Amala

Aspar leapt forward, then quickly snapped the rabbits neck. He let his catch fall to the ground as he felt eyes on him. A growl rumbled in his chest, and his golden eyes narrowed slightly. The lad stiffened when Zephyr's distinct scent wafted into his nose, and then his head snapped towards the other male. He held back the whimper that yearned to escape, as the male stared at the other male. His mind wandered, I have to get back to Amala. I should be expecting her soon. But maybe, I could stay for a bit? A soft growl left the male as he shook his head, then picked up the rabbit at his paws.

Seda
4y - Warrior - Tags: Yoko - Mentions: None

She nodded and had just about to leave when Yoko pushed her out of the way. Seda landed on her side, but quickly got to her paws and faced the Manticore. The thing was rather ugly, uglier than she remembered the last one she encountered. A snarl tore through her throat and chest, a warning. But it was rare for one of these monsters to listen. She glanced at Yoko and softly spoke," We might be able to out run this thing, but I don't want to take chances. I'm going to howl for help. You need to run. I'll hold it off." She paused then added in a harsher tone," I'm trained for this, you are not."

Tanca
4y - Warrior - Tags: Lailani - Mentions: Kaida

The males eyes narrowed slightly, then after thinking over he nodded and spoke," Why not, I got nothing better to do." He mentally frowned at him-self, Why did he want to hang out with her? Tanca gave his head a shake, then got up and shook out his coat again. "So to the river?" He said with a bored tone. He rolled his shoulders, silently wondering when any of his siblings were going to get back. His copper colored gaze suddenly found Kaida, blinking when he found them looking at the two.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana1330 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:32 am

Lailani//Female//3 years//Beta//Aphrodite//Tags: Tanca
Lai smiles at his response as she really just wanted to hang out with the wolf. She then thought of her responsibilities and realized she couldn't go out at the moment. "Wait! I'm sorry, I can't go to the river right now. I have to make sure the rest of the pack stays safe and be ready for if Yoko needs me," she said with a smile, hoping he would understand.

(sorry for the shortness)

Anoki//Male//2 years//Warrior//Hera//Tags: Primrose
As she padded away, Anoki frowned as he didn't mean for her to leave. "Umm okay then, see you later," he said while laying down and watched her leave. He didn't know why he couldn't just stop making other wolves want to leave him. He does like his alone time but likes being with others as well. He then stood up to head deeper into the woods to look around for any threats.
Banana1330

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:07 pm

Askari//2 years//Warrior//Tags: Pack
    Askari walked around camp, not paying much attention to what was going on around him. He thought about going on a patrol later. With so many monsters about, it was important to check the territory often. Walking by the prey pile, which was nearly empty, he willed a corpse of a rabbit to come to him, catching it in his jaws. He settled down in a shaded part of camp and began to eat.

Yoko//3 years//Alpha//Tags: Seda
    ”But I can’t just...” Yoko trailed off, looking at Seda with a pained expression. The hideous manticore in front of them was not an easy foe, and Yoko did not feel comfortable with leaving Seda alone with it. She flattened her ears at Seda’s tone, taking a step back. ”Okay...I’ll go get help. Promise me you won’t get hurt.” She said. Many of her pack have been hurt by monsters before, and she didn’t want Seda to get hurt either. The white wolf spun around and bolted in the direction of camp. She let out the loudest howl she could muster, calling anyone in the area to come to her.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derision » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:17 pm

ҚΛɪÐΛ fem
hunter hades
Kaida fidgeted, strangely surprised when Tanca met her gaze. She steeled her thoughts and her demeanor became mischievous. With a little saunter, the hunter walked over to the two. Her eyes met Lailani's, but quickly were averted in respect of her higher position. Friend or not, she knew authority. "What are you two up to?" Kaida asked, pretending that she had not been eavesdropping. Her yellow eyes burned brightly, watching the two other wolves with measure. The hunter vaguely wondered if she was intruding, but brushed off the thought. Her ears swiveled as she heard a howl. What was that? Kai wondered. Wolf howls already pierced the surrounding miles easily, and one so powerful and loud caught her by surprise. It was a calling, and Kaida's curious nature was begging for her to respond. The white huntress turned slightly, having to stop herself from bounding out of camp. If she had eyebrows, they would have furrowed. "Are you coming?"
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me