Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Postby Hazel_Horse_Official » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:41 pm

[removed]
Alathea

Username: Hazel_Horse_Official
Character's Name: Alathea
What Herd?: "Technically I am part of the Terminus herd, but I don't really consider myself part of it. I'm more of a loner, but I live in the Terminus herd. Does that make any sense?"
Breed: Fjord/mustang
Looks: Medium brown body, white & black mane & tail, white forelock that covers most of her face, white snip, bottom of her face is white, black socks /W white strips on them, long mane and tail, large medium brown colored wings, very beautif
Powers: Control the earth (the ability to move rocks, trees, plant flowers when she walks, (pretty much can move/grow plants and rocks)), make horses hallucinate
Weaknesses: "I'd rather not tell my weaknesses, but if it's really necessary I hate fire and just horses in common."
Rank Wanted: N/A
Mate/Crush: "I'm not ready to be in a relationship and I know that, but maybe later in life."
History (Optional): Alathea was abused when she was younger and that really effected her life. She lives with her mother and 12 year old sister, but is usually deep in the forest practicing her powers. She hates big crowds and always stays away from horses and barely ever talks to anyone. She always hides.
Personality: Very shy, rarely ever talks, loves being out in the woods, very kinda, listens when her friends are in need (however, she doesn't have any friends atm), even though she seems shallow Alathea is very strong and could take a stallion down anytime
Anything else? (Please state): She loves the Terminus herd, because it's deep in the forest and not many horses can go in it because it plays tricks, but it doesn't effect her because her powers. It's actually the one place she can really focus. For her other power, she has never used at and hopes she won't ever half to.
Last edited by raey on Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
Hazel_Horse_Official
Hazel_Horse_Official

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:53 pm

FELICITY

Felicity walked through the woods, taking in the beautiful nature around her. Without warning, a rabbit jumped into her path. She smiled, “Hello little one.” She quickly noticed the ribs that stuck out from the small creature. “Are you hungry?” The animal just continued to stare at her, it’s whiskers twitching in confusion. Felicity lowered her head closer to him, “I’m sure dandelions are your favorite food.” She flicked her ear and as if by magic, a small patch of the weeds appeared. The rabbit looked up, more confused then before, but regardless it ran over to the meal, nibbling quietly. “You’re welcome.” she laughed out loud and moved on. She had walked a couple more yards before hearing, “Have fun, doing whatever you do~” She could tell the voice came from a Stallion. Her flowers brightened. She waited a couple moments to let them go back to normal before following the voice. A large gray stallion stood in the clearing, shaking out his wings. He was a much paler gray then Felicity. Taking one large breath in, she walked out into the clearing, brushing her rosy forelock out of her face. “May I take a drink from your stream?” she asked nonthreatningly.
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | ©

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:27 pm

[removed]
Felicity

Username: xAspenx
Character's Name: Felicity
Nickname: N/A
What Herd?: N/A
Breed: Friesian x Warmblood
Looks: Felicity is a dapple grey warmblood x friesian cross. She is quite thickset and muscly, while still staying graceful and light on her hooves. She carries herself with an air of gentleness about her. Her mane and tail are long and wavy, yet they never have any tangles. They seem to float around her and appear light, though she has a lot of hair. Small roses on vines run through her mane and tail. She has a necklace of these vines and roses around her neck. Her eyes have no one color, they seem to glow and look as if there is a whole world behind them.
Powers: “I have the power of life. To create life, nurture life, heal life, but I can also take it away. I have never used the last part of my power, I block that side of me out. But, as that is one of my powers, it is not meant to be mentally blocked. Because of that, once every moon, my flowers die, my hair, mane, and tail turn black, my eyes dim until they are as black as night. Darkness seems to flood in through my mouth. I see innocent animals, foals, and horses die. I never know if they actually are because of me or if I’m seeing past deaths. It- it terrifies me.”
Weaknesses: "Well, like I said, my ‘dark moon’ scares me. That’s what I call it. My ‘dark moon.’ Is that a weakness? The fact that I drop dead and look like all the energy has left me once a moon? That’s harsh in a battle.
Death. Death is my weakness. I am so scared that I will accidentally kill something that I have created a phobia to it. Whenever I see a dead animal, even a rabbit who just died from old age, I break into a frenzy. I tremble and cry, running any direction to just get away. Well, now I seem like a scardy horse. Trust me, I’m not."

Rank Wanted: "I will join a herd when I am ready. I have nothing else to say on that topic.”
Mate/Crush: "I love all creatures equally. They each have their own personality and history. Each have their thing that makes them, them. Birds get to see the world from above, but trees get to spend their whole life protecting what is below. When it comes to my own type, I do not care what the gender is. If they have a pure soul and I feel attracted to them, then, why judge the outside? My flowers sure are a snitch. The bring out their brightest red whenever I feel attracted to someone. I guess it is my form of blushing, since I can’t blush. Random fact: It is also possible for me to have a foal with anything. Which is a beautiful thing. Don’t ask how I know that.”
History (Optional): "I was… ah… grown…? Gosh dang it! My flowers are bright red. I probably shouldn’t have told you that is my form of blushing. Well, yes, I was grown. One morning I just… existed… It sounds weird, but, it’s true. Where I awoke became a bed of red Roses, that despite the weather, always stand tall."
Personality: "I am very caring, sometimes too caring. I am incredibly gentle with everything I handle, with the constant fear it will break. From what I have written before makes me seem like a softy. I swear on my bed of roses I am not. I have an angry side. A very angry side. But I hide it. As I do with a lot of things about me. I may random yell something I don’t mean. But I work very hard to stay on everyone’s good side. The world is too short for anger and grudge. And, yes, my name is Felicity which means joyfulness and light. I guess that is my personality."
Anything else? (Please state): "I’m bipolar. Though not many horses know that about me. I guess my ‘dark’ side is the angry side I try to hide. Side note: sometimes, if I am incredibly emotional or upset, my body will go into protection all mode, meaning that my ‘dark moon’ form with come out. My powers become much, much stronger but I can no longer control them. I guess it is my body’s way of coping. My dark side is always there, but there are times when I am powerless to stop it from coming over me. I also never remember what has happened during those periods, I just let it develop.”
Notes: “Flowers are a constant emotion meter. The brighter red and lively they are, the happier I am. The deeper red is when I feel attracted to somehorse or am blushing about a topic. The more they wilt, the sadder I am. The more dry or dead they look, the angrier. If they all start to really shrivel up or my mane and tail have streaks of black, try to calm me down quickly.”
Last edited by raey on Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: you must provide a written permission to use images that do not belong to you
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | ©

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash Breyer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:10 pm

Freai walked through the open field, like something out of a movie, the tall golden wheat brushed up against his side as he went, his arrow holster bouncing against his side as he picked up a gallop. He stopped suddenly, taking in the scenery, he took a deep breath and just stopped everything, he stopped thinking, and just for those few moments, he felt all alone in the world, just him and the animals, the way he liked it, it was an overwhelming feeling of peace that made him stop, the birds, the beavers patching their dams, but for that one moment everything was still, absolutely still. Sadly, he soon broke out of this trance, and continued walking, he longed for moments such as those, he let out a sigh as he continued on, moving swiftly through the golden grain. He felt his muscles tense, he felt as though someone was watching him, and indeed someone was, who, we may never know. Freai drew his bow, not afraid, but cautious, he leaned against a tree, re-holstering his bow around his shoulder. " I hate this God forsaken place " he said looking around, a bit out of breath from the excitement, he proceeded to gain his bearings, as he continued on.

Place : Violet Range Time : Sunset
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazy4life7741 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:36 pm

she heard the flapping of wings and the swooshing or air, without looking, she knew it was a pegasus and galloped back into the treeline, unable to help but look she stepped up to the treeline, and stood behind a tree, looking up to the sky she saw a beautiful black pegasus, her wings sparkling as the sun hit them, she flew through the sky with such elegance, "Oh how I long for wings like those, to be able to leave the world behind and fly as far as I want, far away from everything." she admired the mare, soaring through the skies, she watched her descent and seemed to have forgotten about her hiding, as the mare hit the ground and folded her wings Ivy fell out of her trance and shook her whole body, " what am I doing?" she thought to herself "I shouldn't be spying, but I mean, wings like those, who wouldn't?" she stood in the clearing still staring.

☽♟𝐸𝒷𝑜𝓃𝓎♟☾

╔══════════════╗

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕ Dᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ Iꜱʟᴇꜱ ﹣ Dᴀʏ

Tᴀɢꜱ﹕ Iᴠʏ

╚══════════════╝
Ebony landed with a light thud on the ground. Her wigs still stretched out as she laughs and smiles to her self triumphantly. Ebony is so in her own little world she doesn’t even notice the presence of another horse at first. Ebony starts walking back toward the woods with a sigh before her ears purk up at the sound of some leaves rustling. “Who’s there? Show yourself.” She states firmly, not the slightest bit of doubt in her voice. No one had ever followed her to the lake so it certainly couldn’t be someone from the herd. Ebony directs her attention to the clearing where she sees a young mare standing, staring at her almost in awe. The mare is a rather tall dappeled grey with two green horns. Ebony begins to get defensive, after all this is her homeland. “What is your business here stranger?” She asks rather annoyined, she knew she did not have time for this and that she was needed back soon. However she started to think that maybe this would take priority over her normal duties. After all not many horses venture this far into Desiney Isles due to the trickery the thick woods tend to play on horses who venture inside, and the longer you stay, the crazier it becomes. The terminues herd has grown a larger tolerance to these tricks Ebony moves slightly closer standing tall tucking her wings into her side. Her long blue tail flicking behind her as she moves slightly. She keeps her distance not knowing if she can trust this mare or not, partially because she has never seen her before but mostly because of her soaking wet appearance. “ Why are you so far into the Isles? It’s not often I see outsiders this deep into the woods, and when I do they are normally so mad we have to put the poor horses out of their misery”
Last edited by Crazy4life7741 on Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════════════════════════╗

"🇼​🇭​🇦​🇹​ 🇼​🇪​ 🇩​🇴​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇨​🇦​🇳​’🇹​ 🇱​🇪​🇦​🇷​🇳​ 🇹​🇭​🇮​🇸​​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇦​ 🇧​🇴​🇴​🇰​. 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇵​🇺​🇹​ 🇴​🇳​ 🇦​ 🇫​🇱​🇦​🇳​🇳​🇪​🇱​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇵​🇮​🇨​🇰​ 🇺​🇵​ 🇦​ 🇬​🇺​🇳​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇴​ 🇴​🇺​🇹​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​🇪​.
🇪​🇮​🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇬​🇴​🇴​🇩​ 🇫​🇦​🇸​🇹​, 🇴​🇷​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇩​🇪​🇦​🇩​ 🇫​🇦​🇸​🇹​🇪​🇷​."

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
Crazy4life7741

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash Breyer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:18 pm

“Mad?” Said Ivy taking a few steps closer “Everyone’s mad, aren’t they? In our own way, we’re all mad” The mare smirked and let out a chuckle “You might think I’m mad, but I’m just plain ol’ me, with just the slightest dash of crazy!” The mare once again let out a light hearted chuckle “I was just admiring your flight pattern is all, sorry if I startled you” The mare took a few steps closer feeling a bit safer “I always wondered how it might feel to fly.” The mare stared off for a moment, not paying attention to anything in particular, just staring. She woke herself up once more and said “I’m Ivy” she said pawing the ground as if to be shy, Ivy normally wasn’t shy, she just felt embarrassed of being caught staring so intently at a mare.
IVY
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazel_Horse_Official » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:34 pm

Alathea

Ash Breyer wrote:Freai walked through the open field, like something out of a movie, the tall golden wheat brushed up against his side as he went, his arrow holster bouncing against his side as he picked up a gallop. He stopped suddenly, taking in the scenery, he took a deep breath and just stopped everything, he stopped thinking, and just for those few moments, he felt all alone in the world, just him and the animals, the way he liked it, it was an overwhelming feeling of peace that made him stop, the birds, the beavers patching their dams, but for that one moment everything was still, absolutely still. Sadly, he soon broke out of this trance, and continued walking, he longed for moments such as those, he let out a sigh as he continued on, moving swiftly through the golden grain. He felt his muscles tense, he felt as though someone was watching him, and indeed someone was, who, we may never know. Freai drew his bow, not afraid, but cautious, he leaned against a tree, re-holstering his bow around his shoulder. " I hate this God forsaken place " he said looking around, a bit out of breath from the excitement, he proceeded to gain his bearings, as he continued on.

Place : Violet Range Time : Sunset

"I walk, deep, deep in the forest not known to horse. Places no horse has ever been in. Places I myself have never been in. Deep, dark, damp. Trees, ferns, dirt, birds, rivers. The peace of life. Nobody would ever trade this for anything, would they? The peace of being so open and not having to worry about a thing, would anyone want to trade that? All you can hear is the birds and water rippeling in the creek. The peace, the light. No horses for miles upon end." She tells herself drowning in peace and comfort. She goes on for about thirty minutes talking to herself and enjoying the scenery. Eventually she comes to a large field. "Is.. There someone else out here?" She thinks. Then she hears someone galloping in the distance. "A stallion?" She mutters in a curious tone with her head cocked. The stallion gets closer and closer. Alathea hides in the brush at the edge of the forest. The the brown and white stallion stops. He is quite handsome, but she knows she can't think of him like that. Then she accidentally triggers her powers and the bushes she is behind start moving in an un-natural way that makes the sallion unsafe. "Dang it!" She says in her head and quickly moved behind some more bushes. The stallion seemed ready to attack and she did not feel confident at all, she never felt confident with her self and today she was especially unconfined, she had never seen anyone out there so far. But then the sallion made his was out and she was alone again. She wasn't disappointed, more of happy that she was by herself again.
Hazel_Horse_Official
Hazel_Horse_Official

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatchiriNeko » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:43 pm

xAspenx wrote:
FELICITY

Felicity walked through the woods, taking in the beautiful nature around her. Without warning, a rabbit jumped into her path. She smiled, “Hello little one.” She quickly noticed the ribs that stuck out from the small creature. “Are you hungry?” The animal just continued to stare at her, it’s whiskers twitching in confusion. Felicity lowered her head closer to him, “I’m sure dandelions are your favorite food.” She flicked her ear and as if by magic, a small patch of the weeds appeared. The rabbit looked up, more confused then before, but regardless it ran over to the meal, nibbling quietly. “You’re welcome.” she laughed out loud and moved on. She had walked a couple more yards before hearing, “Have fun, doing whatever you do~” She could tell the voice came from a Stallion. Her flowers brightened. She waited a couple moments to let them go back to normal before following the voice. A large gray stallion stood in the clearing, shaking out his wings. He was a much paler gray then Felicity. Taking one large breath in, she walked out into the clearing, brushing her rosy forelock out of her face. “May I take a drink from your stream?” she asked nonthreatningly.

L L E V I O N

SPACE HERE

⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌

NickVion GenderMale Age24 FeelingReckless TagsFelicity LocationThe Forest

⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌⇋⇌

“Well, I actually know the way out of *this damn forest* so I mean, you could go on your merry way, flicking your tail like you’ve accomplished something, when in reality all you’ve done is lost yourself a guide." Allevion laughed loudly to this. "Accomplished anything? That is something, that I have never done. I don't ever plan to accomplish quite anything, so if you pardon my french." He stopped, turning his head to look back at the mare.
"Well, on second thought, maybe for once I should hold my tongue." He raised a brow, smirking to himself.
"Oh well, maybe the wolves will take pity on you, You most likely don’t taste very good anyhow.” "Wolves? Me? HA!" He found this incredibly amusing, but decided it wasn't worth the energy to reply. So,
in the middle of her sentence, he simply cantered away. That mare. I swear, some of the horses you meet out here. He thought to himself. He slowed his stride, transitioning rather roughly to a walk. I wish even the wolves would acknowledge me. But they get whiff of my scent and run screaming, tail between their pitiful legs. The white grey stopped, not noticing the bubbling stream running beside him. He sighed, I will admit, these place is just dreadful to get lost in. His eyes wandered upwards, noting that he was still 'stuck' in the thick forest. "Oh well. Maybe I'll starve to death and die in here." He extended his wings, before reaching his head around to gently nip at the feathery parts. “May I take a drink from your stream?” The voice startled him, and at first he thought the annoying mare had followed him. He clicked his tongue, stomping his hoof in irritation. "You know, when I left, I thought it made it clear I had no more intentions of speaking with y-" He stopped upon seeing the other.

She was medium height. Her body build wasn't small or petite, but not muscle drenched or large. She was just about medium. Yet the length and thickness of her mane and tail, not to mention the slight wave it held, this confused him. His brows furrowed, before he began forward. He circled the mare, looking her up and down- his expression would appear cynicle, which on the norm wouldn't be far from the truth with Vion. But, in this specific moment in time, he was trying to analyze this mystery. She had feathering, not much, but still existent. He stopped, blowing out in frustration. He began to paw for a moment, and that's when it clicked. She was a cross. Either way, she was beautiful. He had to admit. Vion had seen hundreds of greys in his lifetime, afterall, his mother was one. But this mare, her posture, her conformation, her hairing.. It was then he made the mistake of looking up to her face, and eye contact immediately snapped him back into reality. "Uh." He began laughing, ruffling his mane as he shook his neck back and forth. He lowered his head, looking up at the other. "My bad. I was trying to understand your breed. Your appearance, its very~" He smirked, with that devilish expression he is easily pulled off. "Unique." He muttered, licking his lips before standing up straighter. He extended his wings, maybe in an effort to impress. "You most certainly can take a drink from 'my stream'." He said, in a mocking but playful and flirtatious tone. "But, if I must be honest, which I rarely am understand-" He paused, stepping back to give the mare room to walk to the stream without her feeling crowded.

"It isn't mine."

NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash Breyer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:46 pm

Freai, more concerned than ever, in fact, sure, there was someone watching, he decided to turn around and confront them, “Dont be a coward Freai” he muttered to himself in his deep Irish tone. He turned around and walked slowly back into the field, the same birds chirped as pleasantly as before, Freai still felt as someone was watching him however, so he walked all the way to the middle and yelled in a loud tone “IF THERES SOMEONE OUT THERE SHOW YOURSELF! I WONT BE PLAYIN’ MIND GAMES WITH YA!” He stood and let out a sigh, awaiting a response from the watchful eyes “Perhaps your going crazy lad” he thought to himself silently, but he still stood, still waiting.
IVY
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:49 pm

Where am i? It was pitch black where am I? She thought anxiously then she remembered she had been having these for a while now. She hunched up her body as she let out a smell, a smell like honeysuckle bushes. The smell made her dose off a bit in her dream she banged her head on a rock. Then she really woke up. Strange different this time. The dream was weird as pieces of her past slipped throughout the dream the sound of Ivin her little brother hitting the water with that horrific splash. The sound of her mother's screams and cries. The mixed sounds played with her mind and rang in her ears, she shook her head "let go" she heard in her head "You've been living in the past too long, stop doddling. Go out meet some horses make friends" "I can't" she told the voice "Why not?" "I'm scared I'm terrified I'm going to ruin their lives! I've ruined mine enough haven't I?" "You've told yourself that enough" Stop it! She screamed out loud " Way to got you'll wake up every horse in Edurus" she scolded herself she walked to the entrance of her cave and peered out. The sun was rising in the East, "another day unfortunetly" then she slowly walked out.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me