The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:31 am

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer(Daughter) | Location: Royals Den | Tags: Spencer

The russet fox popped her head off the soft bed of moss with a yawn. Her ears flicked at the practically silent camp as she began to get up, her limbs outstretched. She carefully stepped out of the cave-like den, not wanting to disturb anyone. She saw Spencer standing near the rocky area of their home. She approached the wolf slowly, as she was still half asleep.

"Morning Spencer." She greeted him, her voice slightly hushed.
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yeegurt » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:28 am

∞ Infin ∞

Male/Corgi/Hunter/Time travel/Hunters' Den→Meeting Grounds/Open tags

Infin allowed the dark to wash away. One blink. Blurry... Two blinks. Clear. He was met with stone walls the color of gunmetal. Moss cried down the walls, sorrow from being banished and forgotten, and jagged, rocky corners told a story of strength, rebound. It was almost too close to home. Infin took a tricolor, groggy step outside of the den. The wind whistled and played with his large ears, like a younger sibling annoying the older sibling. He leisurely made his way to the meeting grounds. He was curious as to who got up chronologically. There was Spencer, the winged wolf, then Meredith, the flame red fox. It wasn't that he disliked his clanmates, but he wasn't going to approach them first. Infin wasn't all too skilled at conversation. Instead, he tried to concoct a lonesome activity. He tried to gather memories of last night's dream.

He was a pup again. He was following his father Burgeon to a creek. Passive banter was exchanged between the two dogs as they explored the way to the creek, which wasn't all that impressive per se, but Burgeon loved to attach stories to the simplest places.
"Look, Infinity! These trees are crouching over the forest floor. They're protecting their ol' friend, who watched 'em grow since they were pups."
Infin smiled. Maybe they're like himself and his father in the future.
As soon as this thought came... Something changed. No, everything changed! The smell of smoke and fire and the sound of crackling and roaring pounced to realization. The forest was on fire. An eerie feel of guilt washed down Infin's back. Something told him he could have done something to prevent this.

Well, that wasn't a pleasant dream.

╔═════════════╗
Hi, I'm Haley!
I like black cats, video games and naps.
I am always open to making new friends.
Don't be afraid to PM me if you need someone to talk to.
╚═════════════╝
Yeegurt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:06 am

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫
male ;; 1 year 3 moons ;; asexual ;;
rank ;; second in command ;; power ;; angel extract [weak]
location ;; commander's den ;; tags ;; Meredith

spencer swayed his tail lightly, picking up a little dust and scattering small pebbles. he sat up as he heard a morning gesture, Meredith, Queen Meredith. he rotated his entire body to face the royal fox. he dropped his head low in a respectful manner. morning, your highness. I have awoken early to begin my morning patrol, but as you can see none of the patrol members is awake as of now. forgive me if I somehow woke you up. he let his head droop uncomfortably until she replied.I hope I didn't do anything wrong to disturb her and her slumber. he curled his wings further towards the ground. his tail wrapped around his hind legs. he blinked anxiously at every silent moment. he waited, anxiously.
Last edited by .chariot on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
─────────────────────────
she/her | sag | flexible writer
aest | bub | iso sux | mood: sick of it
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby head.ache » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:27 am

Farer/Female/Red fox/Princess/Heterosexual/1 year/Power: Astral vision/Mate: (Open)/Kin: Meredith (Mother)/Location: Royal's Den/Tags: Meredith, Spencer

Farer awoke with a start, hearing a scratching noise at the entrance of the den. She yawned and looked up, a strange wolf sat at her door, looking impatient and staring at the young princess. A spirit? She looked around cautiously before padding towards the otherworldly wolf. Her mother, Meredith was already outside, knowing no one was watching, she could safely follow her curious nature without anyone thinking she was crazy. What do you want? She thought to herself, now the wolf was beckoning to her. Unable to resist an adventure to wake her up, she raced off to follow the mystical wolf no one else could see. Ignoring the world around her and focusing on the beast, she almost crashed into her mother, a red fox, who was standing in the center of camp talking to Spencer. She couldn't chase after the wolf with the Queen watching! The fox carefully regained her posture, embarrassed she licked her fur nervously. Farer was ready to be scolded by her mother and have her abymal reputation lowered even more. She bowed her head, and stepped back, waiting for her clanmate's responses.

▶ hey I'm headache! ^^
I love art, writing
and mother 3.
I'm always online so
send a trade or pm!
september list auction
trading thread
writing thread
head.ache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:55 am

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫
location ;; commander's den ;; tags ;; meredith/farer

spencer raised his head slightly. his gaze was drawn to the princess, princess farer. as he awaited meredith's reply, he turned to the young princess and spoke, good morning your young highness, how are you this morning? besides, what are you doing up so early? he awaited both of their responses, patiently.
Last edited by .chariot on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:04 am

((OOC: Sorry i can't respond right away I'm at my drama club. I'll write later!))
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby head.ache » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:32 am

Farer/Female/Red fox/Princess/Heterosexual/1 year/Power: Astral vision/Mate: (Open)/Kin: Meredith (Mother)/Location: Camp/Tags: Meredith, Spencer

She relaxed, Farer should have known better than to get worked up about Spencer's response, "I'm alright, how about yourself?" She said hastily, carefully avoiding the second question, Farer didn't want to tell anyone she was woken up by one of her visions of otherworldly beasts again. She hated lying, so if she could avoid the topic, she wouldn't have to lie to her mother. "Sorry, mother. I didn't see you there. I hope you're alright." She smiled, trying to remain calm.

▶ hey I'm headache! ^^
I love art, writing
and mother 3.
I'm always online so
send a trade or pm!
september list auction
trading thread
writing thread
head.ache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:13 pm

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer(Daughter) | Location: Camp | Tags: Spencer, Farer

"Why, no. No. You didn't wake me. It's always good to get up early, you know what they say." She replied to him as she taped her jaw in a small yawn. She turned to see Farer practically up her tail. She was slightly shocked but didn't show it. It would take a while to get used to being called "Queen".

"Farer, darling, what are
you doing up so early?"
She said softly. She tried to remain calm and caring eith her daughter, even though the young vixen could be quite... strange sometimes. All and all, she was still Meredith's only daughter and she would do anything for her.

"I'm fine dear. Just watch where you are going next time." She said, a slight chuckle in her voice.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby head.ache » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:29 pm

Farer/Female/Red fox/Princess/Heterosexual/1 year/Power: Astral vision/Mate: (Open)/Kin: Meredith (Mother)/Location: Camp/Tags: Meredith, Spencer, Infin

Farer shifted her paws nervously, she couldn't disrespect her mother, the Queen by running away or something! The young princess could tell Meredith meant well, "Bad dream?" Farer said cautiously, struggling to find the right thing to say. She looked behind her two clanmates for any sign of the mysterious wolf who was leading her to her next adventure but she couldn't her smell any traces of the canine. The young fox tried to hide her disappointment by changing the subject, looking around, she noticed Infin sitting near the edge of camp and called to him, "How about you Infin?" She sat down, still composed as ever, and waited for a response.

▶ hey I'm headache! ^^
I love art, writing
and mother 3.
I'm always online so
send a trade or pm!
september list auction
trading thread
writing thread
head.ache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:59 pm

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫
location ;; recreation area ;; tags ;; meredith/farer

he didn't question her avoiding the second question. he raised his snout to let our a quiet yawn. i'd hate to disappoint you your royal highnesses, but if you will excuse me i shall begin with my morning duties. he spoke with pride. he stood up quickly and hurried away to leave his queen and his princess in peace. he walked past each den to see who had awoken. he arrived at the hunter's den, hoping that infin was awake. unfortunately, he didn't see him in the den. i wonder where he went off to. he started to silently question infin. he peered into each den, checking if everyone was alright. he distanced himself from the dens and spread his mighty wings. rays of light reflected off his magnificent wings. he motioned up and down gradually levitating him off the ground. he eventually reached as high as the treetops and started guiding himself forward. gusts of wind ruffle the green treetops. his eyes were stuck to the winding paths of the land, looking for anything to report back.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me