Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby wolflover34 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:47 am

Name- Accalia
Age- 7 months
Gender- Female
Rank- pup
Mate- not yet
Pups- not yet
Crush- Alex
Likes- Swimming and Hunting elk
Dislikes- FISH!!!
Other- Sister to Toby,Patches,and Dexter
Ref-
PICTURES NOT MINE

Name- Toby
Age- 5 months
Gender- Male
Rank- pup
Mate- not yet
Pups- not yet
Crush- not yet
Likes- The winter
Dislikes- Swimming
Other- Brother to Accalia,Patches,and Dexter
Ref-

Name- Patches
Age- 3 months
Gender- Male
Rank- Pup with powers
Mate- not yet
Pups- not yet
Crush- not yet
Likes- Fish,Elk
Dislikes- WATER!
Other- Brother to Accalia,Toby,and Dexter
Ref- Image

[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b309/f/2014/131/9/1/cloud_divider_by_aries0ram-[img]
Name- Dexter
Age- 1 month
Gender- Male
Rank- pup
Mate- none
Pups- none
Crush- none
Likes- Family water and elk
Dislikes- FISH!!!
Other- Brother to Accalia,Toby and Patches
Ref-
Name- Izzy
Age- 2 years
Gender- female
Rank- mother to pups
Mate- none
Pups-none
Crush-none
Likes- her family
Dislikes- how her husband left
Other- Mother to Accalia,Toby and Patches and Dexter
Ref-
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b309/f/2014/131/9/1/cloud_divider_by_aries0ram-[img]
Name- Bella(Bell)
Age- 2 years
Gender- Female
Rank- Lead hunter
Mate- none
Pups- Alex,Toby,Maggie,and Nico
Crush- none
Likes- Her Babies
Dislikes- Fish!
Other- Sister to Izzy
Ref-

Name- Alex
Age- 10 months
Gender- Male
Rank- Pup
Mate- bot yet
Pups- not yet
Crush- Accalia
Likes- Mother
Dislikes- Father
Other- Brother to Toby,Maggie, and Nico
Ref-
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b309/f/2014/131/9/1/cloud_divider_by_aries0ram-d7i1n8i.gif
[/img]
Name- Toby
Age- 1 year oldest out of Bella's litter
Gender- Male
Rank- Hunter
Mate- Not yet
Pups- not yet
Crush- not yet
Likes- Mom
Dislikes- The HEAT
Other- Bro to Alex,Maggie,and Nico
Ref-

[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/95d4/f/2013/271/5/8/coffee_divider__3__edit__by_bakapup-d6b2lks.gif
[/img]
Name- Maggie
Age-7 Months
Gender- female
Rank- Pup
Mate- not yet
Pups- not yet
Crush- Dexter
Likes- Fish(Oddball out of family)
Dislikes- Dogs calling her Girly girl!
Other- Sister to Toby,Alex,and Nico
Ref-

Name- Nico
Age- 1 month Runt of litter
Gender- Male
Rank- Pup with powers
Mate- none
Pups- none
Crush- none
Likes- Mother
Dislikes- Father
Other- Brother to Toby,Alex, and Maggie
Ref-
Pictures not mine
Some Dividers are not working
Throw me to the WOLVES and I'll return leading the pack!
wolflover34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:24 pm

Accepted!
Apologies for replying hours later, I had to go out ))

Carson was a protective of North and growled at Mary. North nipped his ear to tell him to stop. “She doesn’t seem as a threat.” Carson sighed and held himself back from trying to start anything. North lifted her head to smell a human. She watched Carson’s hair rise and the big dog began growling as a child approached them. Flashbacks of her old mate biting a child and getting dragged to the backyard to be killed came to her head and urged Carson not to draw attention to them, he ignored her and the kid looked frightened. She had to step inbetween them before the same thing happened to Carson as did with her previous mate. “You could of got killed if you hurt that child!” North scolded. “Hurt? He couldn’t.” Carson shook his pelt relieved the kid left. “His parents could of been around, they would of hurt you...or kill you..” Carson knew about her previous mate and when he realized why she did that he nuzzled her. “I won’t do that again I promise.”

Sully padded his way back to the warehouse. He felt his mouth watering as the turkeys taste filled his tastebuds. He took a different route to it, one that wouldn’t let him see the wolves. He went through a gap in a fence and up into the warehouse. He dropped the turkey and rotten banana in the food pile. “That won’t fill Everyone’s bellies, but it’s the best I can do.” With that he felt prouder at what he scavenged. It was better than nothing.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:31 pm

Mary heard the growl from Carson, but kept pressing on. If something were to happen, she'd simply call for her mate to protect her. It took her some time to get to the butcher's shop. Mary quietly sneaked into the alley next to the building, then scoured through the trash. Although there wasn't much, she managed to get a few sausage links and a chicken thigh. Mary left the alley in a hurry so she could get back home.
~~
Maria woke up to the scent of the rotten banana. "What is that?" she asked, looking to Sullivan. Her stomach growled a bit, but she felt ill from the smell. "Huh?" mumbled Henry, waking up. He yawned, then sat up. "Oh, morning Sully!" grinned Henry, wagging his tail rapidly. Maria was slow to get onto her paws as she went over to the food pile. She huffed as there wasn't much to choose from; she was difficult to find food for, as she demanded fresh meat. Henry could eat just about anything.
OOC: It's okay!
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:46 pm

“Let’s just get to the forest before another human tries interacting with us.” North said quietly. Both began walking passed the warehouse. Carson hated Shifting into a Newfoundland when he comes into the city. He hated how his fit was big and heavy and hated how humans had to interact with him. North held a low profile in the city, she doesn’t want no human to see her face and find out she’s a wolf.

Sully perked his ears up to Henry’s voice. “Morning, I did the best I could at scavenging.” He looked at Maria seeing her hesitantly looking at the turkey and rotten banana. He felt bad for her that it might not be what she liked. He continued making conversation with Henry. “So when do you think those pups are due?” He scanned the warehouse floor they were on and noticed Mary wasn’t here. She must of left to Do her own thing.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:53 pm

Mary eventually came home with the food, then set it down in the food pile. Maria snatched up the thigh before laying down to eat it. "Well, good morning to you too." said Mary quietly. Maria grunted as she snapped the bone in two. Mary lightly shook her head as she sat down by Henry and Sully. "Good morning..." she murmured, "I see you've gone out and found some food." Henry nuzzled his mate's cheek, then turned to Sully. "I dunno..." he admitted, "Mare, do you think the pups are coming soon?" "I hope so." said Mary quietly, "I can't imagine getting any heavier."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:09 pm

“Yeah, you’ll be adding to the ever growing pile of pups in the pack.” Sully began wishing he brought back more food then he did. He was glad she too brought back food, it seemed to pleased Maria. “Have you thought of names for them yet it are you waiting till they’re born?”

Carson and North finally arrived at the territory. Carson shifting to his normal Wolf form and flicked his panther tail silently. Alfie ran up to North and began nuzzling her and licking her. “Your back!” He presented a dead rabbit to his parents. “Look what I caught today” North was proud of him for hunting. “Good job sweetie, go eat your rabbit I have to tell your father something.” Alfie ran to the pup den with his rabbit and started to eat it while North herded Carson into their den. “I need to tell you something really important..” Carson was confused and let her finish. “I’m pregnant.” Carson’s eyes lit up and his tail began wagging. “Im gonna be a dad to more pups!” Carson began nuzzling North and licking her before she left to tell Alfie.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:16 pm

"We've thought of names, but we'd like to keep them a secret until the pups are born." explained Mary, "I don't want to assign names to them without knowing their genders." Henry could barely contain his excitement over the pups. "It'll be great!" he barked, "I'm gonna teach them to fish and how to tell when the trains are coming... oh, and when the best time to steal apples from the orchard!" Henry rambled on as Mary couldn't help but lightly smile. Maria finished her breakfast, then stood up. "I've got some ideas for names." she said, shrugging lightly, "The good thing about not having their father around is I get to choose the names." "Maria..." said Mary, shaking her head, "That's a terrible thing to say." "What?" huffed Maria, looking to her sister, "His humans were going to take away one of my puppies when they're big enough. All because Teddy couldn't get the stud fee in time." "Maria, there's no need to air that out." said Mary sternly. "You started it." scowled Maria, taking one of the sausage links.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:08 pm

Sully listened to them argue. He couldn’t help it. “Give your pups away? That’s awful.” Sully took the banana and took a bite out of it. “Humans are so weird and, confusing and, just awful..” He remembered what his did to him, and it gave him the shivers.”Congratulations, I probably tell you that everyday, heh, can’t help it.” He took another bite out of the banana, it’s rotting smell filling his nostrils, it smelled awful, but he knew the food pile would be more appetizing without the smell of rotting food.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:14 pm

"Not my idea." muttered Maria, looking to the male, "That's the only good that came from Teddy's death." She was glad that he was taking care of the banana. Mary sighed softly as she laid down. Henry got the rest of the links, then gave them to his mate. "I'll go fishing." he said, standing up, "And Alessa can get some berries." Mary nodded as Henry woke up the skinny pup. Alessa looked around for a moment before getting up. "Let's go get some food." said Henry, nudging her. Alessa picked up Scarlett and they left the warehouse.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:14 pm

“That i know, no mother would want to get rid of their young.. but humans want to steal pups from their mother...unacceptable.” Lots of things humans do make no sense. It’s one of many things Sully didn’t like about them. He finished the banana and watched Henry and Alessa leaving.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me