ᴘʀᴇʜɪsᴛᴏʀɪᴄ ʙᴇᴀsᴛs <dιɴoѕαυr roleplαy> OPEN+ACCEPTING

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ᴘʀᴇʜɪsᴛᴏʀɪᴄ ʙᴇᴀsᴛs <dιɴoѕαυr roleplαy> OPEN+ACCEPTING

Postby carnivorous. » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Anybody ;u;?
My family near the ocean has a lot of spots open haha
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:54 pm

since no one else is joining,the roleplay may begin,whoever wants to post first may go ahead. if no one does tonight i will post.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:20 am

E L E C T R A
Electra was skipping across the jungle floor, when she heard some rattling in the trees. Dark, big blue eyes, fluttering off of a tree's branch, and soared right for her. She flinched, and nearly screamed, but tripped over herself when she saw what it really was, a butterfly. "So the scientists somehow managed to bring these back too... It truly is a shame that their own idea destroyed their own Earth.." She muttered, but her voice was soon choked by an intense odor, it seemed toxic, which normally wouldn'tbother her, but this,this was different. Electra lifted her head from the butterfly, but the air was now clouded with a strange crystal like fog, that struck your eyes to a blink, a permanent blink, when you breathed in. She coughed, she now knew exactly what it had been. The humans, they had a radiation plant just a mile away, it had crept all the way to her in just half an hour. "Radiation.. This doesn't sound promising.." She managed to say, but the air was thick with the harsh gas. She wasn't dying because she was used to being around poison and venom and such, but it could still kill her. She had to be fast, so she ran. She headed for the ocean's shore, and taking the shortcut,she made it in 30 minutes or so, the air was gladly crystal clear.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NIHILEGO SPANKER » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:51 pm

[removed]
Art is not mine!
Username: I Need Healing!
Character: Caw
Powers: Caw has the powers to create anything out of steel.
family members: Unknown
history: Caw was left by his parents, due to a shortage of food in his arctic home. He was found as a youngster by a huge herd of large plant eating dinosaurs, and raised as their own. Causing him to have a completely different temperament
what kind of dinosaur? : Yutyrannus
personality: Due to being raised in a different culture, Caw is very friendly, Though he is huge he also has a Huge heart. He is very kind towards other dinosaurs.... Unless he can eat them. Caw is also very easily offended, and his feelings can be hurt easily... what a baby.
ally list/friend list: N\A
crush/mate: N\A
herbivore, omnivore, and carnivore? : Carnivore
family role: Rouge
family territory: N/A
family name: N/A
territory name: ( Tundra )

other:
Last edited by raey on Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
If you take me seriously when I'm not roleplaying... Then I can't take you seriously
NIHILEGO SPANKER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:50 pm

Username: Cookedsteak

Name: Aeto

Description:
(Concept coming soon!)
Aves is a reddish-brownish color, with golden eyes, and black and white stripes on his arm, tail and head feathers. He has striped along the backside of his neck, back and tail.

Family members: Deceased. His father was killed defending the nest he was born in, soon after when he was a young child his mother died soon after his birth due to old age. Everything he has learned is from his own experiences, although he is living on his own, he looks forward to finding a family of his own kind to join.

Powers: With huge claws, massive stare and an ear piercing screech. (His roars sound like the therizinosaurus sound effects from a game called "The Isle" Look it up if you want to.) Aeto is one to be feared. He has the ability to strike fear, and horror into his opponents, using threat displays and a haunting screech. He weakens them both physically and mentally. Only the truly brave are able to pass his spell.

What kind of dinosaur? : Therizinosaurus

Personality: Aeto is a natural fighter. However, he is hotheaded and can be brutally honest, often not bothering to think about other's opinions or points of views when he speaks of the truth... He doesn't care to. He gets especially angered when people he cares for go out of their way, and put their lives on the line, when there could be a much safer option. He tries he is the only one who gets to take the role of protecting in a family (Most likely, because he was never in a family for over a year). However, it's not him being selfish, it's just his way of showing that he cares, as he cares deeply for his friends and family, even if he doesn't act like it... It doesn't need to. Risking his life and forcefully keeping them out of harm's way is the only proof he needs. However he doesn't act like this to anyone, to carnivores and predators, he is distrustful, menacing and sometimes cruel. This is obviously part of his prey animal instincts, and his constant experiences of being hunted. (Carnivores can be friends with him, but they better make a very good impression.)

Crush/mate: Win his heart!

Age: Young Adult, he doesn't have an exact specified age, due to the fact that there is no scientific evidence that shows the lifespan of this animal.

Herbivore, omnivore, and carnivore?
: Herbivore.

Family role:
He always wanted to be a guard in his younger years, but he has no family to take part in. He works only to protect himself now.

Family territory: N/A (Loner)

Family name: N/A (Loner)

Territory name:
Although he doesn't have a family, he owns his own small, personal territory. He guards a small oasis, which is surrounded by a sparsely forested grassland next to the beach. The grass is dotted with few fruiting palm trees and is surrounded by a wall of ferns. There are a few patches of ferns dotted across the open field.

Questions: Am I the only herbivore atm? :shock:

Other: (His roars sound like the therizinosaurus sound effects from a game called "The Isle" Look it up if you want to.)
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:21 am

both accepted! You can go ahead and post
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:41 pm

Aeto

Aeto trudged across the hot sand which lined the edge of the crystal clear waters of the oasis. He stared up into the sky, shading his eyes from the radiated sun with his colossal fore-claws. The sun was beating onto the sand, and the sky was clear blue. He craned his neck towards the horizon, a large haze of unnaturally colored fog peaked over the hills. He turned away from the fog, with an annoyed hiss, he knew exactly what it was, hopefully his territory was safe, since it was less than a quarter mile away from the seaside. He tried to forget about the haze and waded into the cool water, he was more worried about saving himself from the heat, after a exhausting day of patrolling.
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me