Wasteland-Canine RP NEW AND ACCEPTING!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wasteland-Canine RP NEW AND ACCEPTING!

Postby Zarina » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:02 pm

@Thewolffan10 -

Clarifying question!
What gender is Skull? The name it's self is masculine in nature, but then line nine you say, "When she fell down a cliff". Which leads me to question her/his gender.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thewolffan10 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:31 pm

Omens in the Star's wrote:@Thewolffan10 -

Clarifying question!
What gender is Skull? The name it's self is masculine in nature, but then line nine you say, "When she fell down a cliff". Which leads me to question her/his gender.

ah sorry, her gender is female, but she was misgendered at birth which is why she has a male name.
popsicle2008 is my lil bro, i sometimes give him stuff so don't hurt us plz
Thewolffan10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:48 pm

Thewolffan10 wrote:
Omens in the Star's wrote:@Thewolffan10 -

Clarifying question!

ah sorry, her gender is female, but she was misgendered at birth which is why she has a male name.

Oh that's cool. Interesting backstory, that happened to one of my sisters cat. xD
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby routine » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:01 pm

Name; Bianca

Gender; Female

Age; 2/1 years old

Breed; Boxer

Length of time in Wasteland; 3 months

Theme ; Atmosphere - Joy Division

History; For most of her youth she was trained to become a certified police dog but, was quickly dropped when she began to display uncooperative and slightly aggressive behaviors. She was supposed to be shipped to a nearby dog rescue facility but, was lost in the transfer and a majority of her life on the streets.

Worst Experience in Wasteland; Having both hind legs damaged badly during a landslide
Best Experience in Wasteland; Finding an entire nest of mice

Personality- Astute, Ambitious, Hardy, Strong-Willed, Hot-headed, Confident,
68 65 6c 6c 6f 20 73 74 75 70 69 64

01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100011 01110010 01100101 01100001 01110100 01101001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101001 01100111 01101110 01100001 01110100 01110101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101000 01110101 01101000 00111111 00100000 00001101 00001010
routine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:53 pm

Name: Timber

Length of time in wasteland: 1.75 years.

Breed of dog: German Shepard x Mastiff

Theme song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cQKGUgOfD8U

History: Timber was a loner for most of his life, he was born on the streets and the only surviving pup of his litter. He grew up living without a home until he woke up in the wasteland. He now knows a lot about the place, and has a fairly detailed mental map of the areas of food.

Worst experience on the wasteland: Starved for a week with no food and water, this happened when he first woke up here. Had to fight off a hyena while malnourished.

Best experience on the wasteland: Finding a massive flock of birds soon after the starving. Killed 8 of them.

Personality: Forward thinking, passive-aggressive, easily provoked, high standards towards other dogs.

(Can they develop a double sided crush on Bianca?)
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thewolffan10 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:27 am

bump..
popsicle2008 is my lil bro, i sometimes give him stuff so don't hurt us plz
Thewolffan10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coffeeeeeeee » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:39 am

Astronaut. wrote:

Name; Bianca

Gender; Female

Age; 2/1 years old

Breed; Boxer

Length of time in Wasteland; 3 months

Theme ; Atmosphere - Joy Division

History; For most of her youth she was trained to become a certified police dog but, was quickly dropped when she began to display uncooperative and slightly aggressive behaviors. She was supposed to be shipped to a nearby dog rescue facility but, was lost in the transfer and a majority of her life on the streets.

Worst Experience in Wasteland; Having both hind legs damaged badly during a landslide
Best Experience in Wasteland; Finding an entire nest of mice

Personality- Astute, Ambitious, Hardy, Strong-Willed, Hot-headed, Confident,

ACCEPTED! :)
Thread : viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3472830&p=109734898#p109734898
Coffeeeeeeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coffeeeeeeee » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:40 am

TheEpicElephant wrote:Image

Name: Timber

Length of time in wasteland: 1.75 years.

Breed of dog: German Shepard x Mastiff

Theme song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cQKGUgOfD8U

History: Timber was a loner for most of his life, he was born on the streets and the only surviving pup of his litter. He grew up living without a home until he woke up in the wasteland. He now knows a lot about the place, and has a fairly detailed mental map of the areas of food.

Worst experience on the wasteland: Starved for a week with no food and water, this happened when he first woke up here. Had to fight off a hyena while malnourished.

Best experience on the wasteland: Finding a massive flock of birds soon after the starving. Killed 8 of them.

Personality: Forward thinking, passive-aggressive, easily provoked, high standards towards other dogs.

(Can they develop a double sided crush on Bianca?)

Accepted: Thread: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3472830&p=109734898#p109734898
Coffeeeeeeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solarian » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:52 pm

Name: Solaria
Nicknames: Solar, Sol, The Dweller

Breed of dog: Chi-Spaniel (Chihuahua and Cocker Spaniel Mix)

How long have you been in the Wasteland: Ten months

Theme song: (Currently undecided)

History about life not in the wasteland: She woke up in the strange place after her owners had left on vacation. Solaria was terrified of what the place was, but she had to trust her instincts in order to survive over a week. She spent most of her time alone, hunting small game since she was a small dog herself. The mix traveled to the east and decided to make her home in the nooks and crannies of the rocks, many passing dogs gave her the name "The Dweller." Every now and then, Sol would make her way back to the starting area to help out new dogs if they didn't seem too hostile, and then she would retreat to the safety of her rocks. With several close calls, she has been able to stay out of bears' way, as well as other large predators. She continues to strive,, eating only small prey such as mice to survive. She secretly wants to find a group of dogs to travel with in order to find a way out of the Wasteland.

Worst and best wasteland experiences: Solaria used to help every dog she met, but one large doberman changed her ways of thinking. When her back was turned after she had taught the dog many things about the Wasteland, he attacked her, leaving a scar from a bite on the back of her neck. From that point on, she would observe the arrivals before even moving a paw to help them.

Her best experience was when she managed to find a fresh source of water hidden in a nook in the east. She uses this small area as a place of comfort and peace, only showing the place to dogs in need, or dogs she trusts.

Personality: Sweet, caring, cautious, cool-headed, gentle, serious, comforting.
......Image
x | x | x | x | ©
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
the sun pokemon

Heya! I'm Solarian or just Sol for short!
She/Her
Ace/Aro

Writer
<3

ImageImageImageImageImage
Solarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coffeeeeeeee » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:05 pm

SpaceFox wrote:Image

Name: Solaria
Nicknames: Solar, Sol, The Dweller

Breed of dog: Chi-Spaniel (Chihuahua and Cocker Spaniel Mix)

How long have you been in the Wasteland: Ten months

Theme song: (Currently undecided)

History about life not in the wasteland: She woke up in the strange place after her owners had left on vacation. Solaria was terrified of what the place was, but she had to trust her instincts in order to survive over a week. She spent most of her time alone, hunting small game since she was a small dog herself. The mix traveled to the east and decided to make her home in the nooks and crannies of the rocks, many passing dogs gave her the name "The Dweller." Every now and then, Sol would make her way back to the starting area to help out new dogs if they didn't seem too hostile, and then she would retreat to the safety of her rocks. With several close calls, she has been able to stay out of bears' way, as well as other large predators. She continues to strive,, eating only small prey such as mice to survive. She secretly wants to find a group of dogs to travel with in order to find a way out of the Wasteland.

Worst and best wasteland experiences: Solaria used to help every dog she met, but one large doberman changed her ways of thinking. When her back was turned after she had taught the dog many things about the Wasteland, he attacked her, leaving a scar from a bite on the back of her neck. From that point on, she would observe the arrivals before even moving a paw to help them.

Her best experience was when she managed to find a fresh source of water hidden in a nook in the east. She uses this small area as a place of comfort and peace, only showing the place to dogs in need, or dogs she trusts.

Personality: Sweet, caring, cautious, cool-headed, gentle, serious, comforting.

Accepted! :)
Coffeeeeeeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me