Twisted souls |Dragon Role-play, Always open|

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: twisted souls (dragon rp, open)

Postby SpiritKitty » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:15 pm

spirit

"hmmm." she whispered. "OOH! I have some herbs for burns, and imma go get them!" she declared, scampering deeper into the cave, and returning with pink and purple berry's.

"rub the juice on your burn marks! it may help!"
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:25 am

Cirrus
He grabbed the herb and slapped the juice onto his arms and talons. "It feels all tingly and it's starting wear off." He said, but soonly after, sparks of lighting errupted from his hands, shooting toward the roof of the cave, chipping prices of rock from the ceiling. He screamed and uncontrollably pointed the trail of lighting out of the cave. "PANIC MODE!! wait, did I just learn how to control my lighting?" He said looking at his fingertips.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am

Spirit

"PANIC MODE!!!!;" she yelled, completely oblivious that he learned to control his lightning. She then asked, so how do your fingers feel? She didn't wait for a answer, a d ended up continuing to scream "PANIC MODE!
PANIC MODE "
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:07 am

Cirrus ignored her and began shooting finger gun every where, each fingergun blasted a tiny electric spark. "MWAAAAHAHA" he yelled cheerfully' as he ran across the cave.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:32 am

spirit

she chuchled and started jumping around too, also making tiny finger guns. "SIR, PUT YOUR WEAPONS, DOWN OR WE WILL SHOOT!" she faked, pointing her tiny gun at him.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:09 am

by the way, have you noticed our matching icons? :P
if you connect them, they make a heart!
Airis
"Hey, I have an idea!" Airis chirped, his back straightening as he poked a talon in the air. A long silence followed his scentence as he looked at Solar with a bright expression. "Wha-"
Solar
Airis grabbed her wrist and tugged her along as he sped forward, jumping into the air and flapping his wings to get airborne. Solar followed him as he flew higher into the sky, her wings faltering as she tugged her forward. "Come on, go faster! You'll get nowhere at that speed!" Airis encouraged her with a bright smile.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:53 am

yeah, its super cute ^-^

spirit

she noticed solar and airis going out, and being the evil child she followed them, watching them fly away. she followed, just incase the stupid metalshards came. her winds fluttered in the breeze,
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:01 am

He eventually calmed down and began stretching his wings, he didn't try to fly though.
He quickly ran outside of the cave, he tiptoed back in. "Guys, I'm tired of being in that cave. This is just one cave out of possible thousands in the land! We should explore! And find new dragons! New species may even! Then we can all team up together and start a war against King Drake! Now who's with me?!?" cirrus yelled as he followed after them, then built up pace and set into the sky following them.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:03 am

spirit

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WERE DOING BUT I AGREE CIRRUS!" She called loudly, shouting into the empty air. "so what do you think the new dragons were gonna find?" she questioned cirrus carefully. "oh, and do we have any food? I'm hungry" she chattered. she kept on talking, not caring if the others listened
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:19 am

Solar
She glanced back at the dragons following her and growled gently. "Airis, re-route! They're following us." She said in a soft voice.
Airis
"It's alright, they need to see this too. It kind of worried me at first, so.. it might be Metalshards, too." Airis tried. She sighed and nodded. Soon enough, they fell into a cave. The cave was dark and deep, leaving her blind and confused. Airis lit up his scales and led her further into the cave. Slowly, dragons of different species began to flood throug the cave. Dead dragons.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©