=~A New World~= (dead)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: =~A New World~= OPEN

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Icelenia smiled and stated," That is fair enough for me, sir." She took his payment and bagged the necklace in a white bag with a snowflake on it. Iceleina gave it back to him and stated kindly ," Thank you, Enjoy the rest of your day."
-----------
Rajah nods and answered, " You may but I need some sort of payment first , sir." He thought that this phoenix was fascinating since he didn't melt in the sun. Rajah relaxed his wings at his side.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:43 pm

Caltor:Rajah

Caltor smiled, noticing the shop keeper looking at his wings. "Here," he said, ruffling through his feathers to reveal a small, worn leather bag, " I have... 1 Never-Melt Ice, 56 Gold bits, and 15 silver bits. Will that cover the price?" What he didn't say was in the bag was an illegal moon rock, the main reason he had been chases by the Tiger Police. He would never sell the rock, in fear of getting caught, and getting sent back to the hell-hole of the Zoo ((Can change, but is just an insane asylum where they send the occasional thief who just can't right his ways)). He looked up to await the shop keepers reply.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:06 am

Icelenia smiled and stated," That is fair enough for me, sir." She took his payment and bagged the necklace in a white bag with a snowflake on it. Iceleina gave it back to him and stated kindly ," Thank you, Enjoy the rest of your day."
-----------
Rajah grinned at the Phoenix and replied, " It is more than enough , sir. " He put the bits in the cash register and bagged the scroll. Rajah placed the receipt in the bag as well and gave it to the Phoenix . He said, " Come back any time , sir."
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:02 pm

Caltor nodded at the shop keeper. "Thank you, kind sir!" He took the bag in his beak, and then walked out. He then quickly took the scroll out of the bag, and put it in his satchel. As he looked around to see what other shops he should go explore, he noticed a dog with weird mist coming off of him. "Hmm..." he said to himself, " Maybe he'll have Soulstone. I am needing some..." and he started down the path, towards the shop.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:53 am

-----------
Rajah waved at the Phoenix and went back behind his counter. He sighed as he placed the odd rock on the shelf and put a price tag on it. Rajah relaxed and hoped more customers would come .
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:09 am

"Same to you, Madame." Cloud replied with a soft smile as he took the accessory into his paws.
The male padded out of the shop, sending the dragoness a backwards wave, and continued along the boardwalk peacefully.

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:18 pm

Caltor: Cloud? ((Only if you'd like too XD))
Caltor nonchalantly strutted across the boardwalk, briefly stopping to put his bag back into his feathers. He then started walking at a but of a faster pace, as the Sporit Dog was walking in the opposite direction. He needed that Soulstone!
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:22 am

Cloud stopped for a moment. A voice? He glanced around, blood-red eyes stopping on a phoenix approaching him at a hurried pace. He waited for the mythical beast to catch up, giving him a small smile.
"Do you need something, kind sir?" he asked smoothly.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:41 am

Caltor ruffled his feathers, flustered from running instead of flying. He coughed, then spoke. "Would you happen to have some Soulstone?" He took his bag out of the fluff around his neck. "I have... um... let's see..."
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:55 am

Cloud eyed the phoenix suspiciously, but summoned his coinpurse and dug around for a moment. Seven pieces... Plenty, but what..?
"How much do you need, sir? And, if you don't mind me asking, why?"

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me