❖Rage❖ | Open & Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ❖Rage❖ | Open & Accepting

Postby ailurophile. » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:42 am

-----C-O-D-A--"S E E K---A N D---Y E---S H A L L---F I N D"
───────────( Female | Warrior | The land runners | Location: The land runners territory | Tags: Rowan )───────────

-----She halted, letting the red wolf catch her with a small smile. "Good job," she raised her paw, seeking for a high-five. "You caught me," she let out a quiet chuckle. Quieting down, she eyed at the distance, watching the leaves dance to the faint breeze.

[ooc ; yooo I'm back from exams :) and I will be posting in a different time zone since I'll be on a vacation on 28/1-3/2]
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niko. » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:16 pm

Lolak ↠ ♀ ↠ Omega ↠ Elemental ↠ Fire ↠ Tags: Moth, Natsu
Lolak nodded impishly, rolling onto her forelegs and crawling slowly back to Natsu. "So?" she whispered. "What now?" Lolak was nervous about returning to the same cruel deed she was about to commit to.. Especially because she would already be punished later.

Falak ↠ ♂ ↠ Healer ↠ Sky Keepers ↠ Tags: Okami, Winter, Kito
The healer nodded, glancing at both Winter and Kito before trotting off to the next destination. He gritted the plants gently between his teeth and kept his head low to avoid dropping any. Falak skidded to a halt before a juniper bush along a small creek. The plump berries on the bush captivated him, but he was unsure of how to get the berries off of the frilly bush. "How can we get these off.."

Inika watched Sasha approach a lowly looking wolf. The beta couldnt help but snicker at it. "Serves that dumb omega right," she murmured, "How do you even become worse than your alpha?" Inika quieted, realizing her mistake. "She could've burnt this whole territory down with that stupidity of hers!" Inika whispered mockingly. She may have let up on the alpha; but she had any right to an omega.. An undisiplined one, at that. Nobody would care as much about an omega than an alpha anyway, she decided.

((sorry for the shortness, it's really late and I have a bit of writers block :c))
niko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ danica 19 || ♒ delta 18

Postby sin.namoroll » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:54 am

eclipse, wrote:
      DANICA
        ────────────────────
      { female } { lead weather wolf//powerful flier } { sky keepers tribe } { luca }

the weather wolf nodded, a quiet sigh escaping her mouth. "our tribe may split in two, each half with a completely different opinion." the fae's burnt sienna eyes darkening at the thought of having to face her tribemates in battle. "why can't we all just get along? we are all mother earth's children, why can't we treat each other like brothers and sisters?" danica spoke, slight sadness stinging her tone. she believed heavily in peace and love, and thought any war was just pointless bloodshed.

DELTA
        ────────────────────
      { male } { hunter//water wolf } { elemental tribe } { oscuro, birdsong }

the brute felt the excitement reach his eyes and glimmer in their dark hazel depths as he turned, concentrating on where he was going to fire his water. "after three?" he spoke before preparing himself by shaking his grey fur slightly. "1, 2.. 3!" delta raised a paw and shot a thin trail of water into the air, excited to see the outcome when oscuro added his own gift.
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rowan (post 17)

Postby milion167 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:18 am

Rowan | Lesbian | Sky Keepers Omega | 3 years old | Tags: Coda | Crush: None atm

Rowan laughed happily, wagging her tail excitedly. "I caught you!" She gently hit her paw against Coda's, grinning widely. The omega flopped down next to the warrior, letting the nice breeze ruffle her hot fur.
milion167

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:49 am

───────────( Female | Warrior | The land runners | Location: The land runners territory | Tags: Rowan )───────────

-----She let out a small breath, "I wonder if my other packmates are up yet." She slowly thought of her packmates shaking their pelts on the summer glow. "How is life like in your clan?" She slowly pawed at the soil, getting it all over her paw. Not that she doesn't mind, it just never bothers her.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rowan (post 18)

Postby milion167 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:37 am

Rowan | Lesbian | Sky Keepers Omega | 3 years old | Tags: Coda | Crush: None atm

Rowan looked around to see many of the wolves discussing things with the other clans, but some were staying by themselves. The red wolf twisted her neck to face Coda. "Life's pretty decent, with it being summer and all." The omega yawned and shrugged. "How about you?"
milion167

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:15 pm

-----"Just the same," she shrugged. She looked around in her camp, hoping to find someone whom she could introduce to this nice red wolf. "I have no idea what can I do right now," she let out a small, pretty awkward laugh.
Last edited by ailurophile. on Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rowan (post 19)

Postby milion167 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:51 am

"Neither do I." The sky keeper yawned. The warm summer day was making her sleepy, not to mention she was laying down. The omega stood up and shook her fur, stretching her back as well. "You could try to teach me how to hunt?" Rowan tilted her head, a little bit confused on whether that was allowed.
milion167

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Coda | 19

Postby ailurophile. » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:22 pm

-----She let out a small chuckle, "Rowan." She stretched a bit and looked at the omega. "I am a warrior," she smiled fondly at the red wolf. "I am not the best as hunting, I guess a hunter will be a better candidate to teach you how to hunt. But I guess I would try...?" The she-wolf tilted her head in confusion, debating with herself.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashwingz. » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:23 am

on my phone again sorry

Sasha

The alpha snapped at the omega one final time as she scampered away. Burning neutral territory. She huffed. Walking slowly back to the tree she sat at before and laid down, resting her head on her paws. Sasha watched the wolves of all kinds and tribes mingle with each other. The alpha sat up and looked down at her paws, using her claw to lightly draw things into the soft earth

Luca

The brute looked to Danica and nodded, but his expression showed soft sadness. He didn't wants his tribes to split and fight against one another. Luca sighed as the small fae continued and Luca then said "Yes it would be a terrible shame if we must fight against our own brothers and sister, but I merely hope it shall never come to that. And if it does, Okami will know what to do." The beta was 100% sure his alpha always had the interests of her tribe before her own. He respected her for that
Ashwingz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me