Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:40 pm

QueenKiley wrote:(tags: Ice_Wonderpro
time: night
place: Basslet kingdom)
*jy drops the sword, and spins to face Mindon, and nods* 'ok.." *the dapple grey mare flicks her wings back, before turning her head to where Mindon had been looking. she says nothing, just watches the black mare with her mismatched eyes, and flicks her tail*
tsinni: tsinniak, daughter of the beta's of Valnce (i changed her herd). who are you two? *her voice sounds cold*

Replying in the same cold nature Mindon snorted "What's it to you?" she glared at the mare, it didn't matter they can go by themselves or they'd wait till someone official came and told the guard they were aloud inside. But she didn't have invitation. As she looked at the mare she caught a glimpse of a light colored horse moving swiftly and seeming to disappear. She turned and looked and saw a filly watching them intently. She had big radiant blue eyes with a cremello coat. "As someone who knows you, you can let them past" the guard looked at her and opened the gate gesturing to the befuddled mare to enter.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenKiley » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:48 am

(Tags: IceWonder_Pro
time: evening
where: basslet Kingdom)
*Jy looks at the filly, before following Mindon in. she folds her wings in, and glances around the kingdom, not knowing what to say. the only thoughts she could hear where Mindon's, and Tsinniak's Violent thoughts. She didn't know where to go.*
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:43 am

QueenKiley wrote:(Tags: IceWonder_Pro
time: evening
where: basslet Kingdom)
*Jy looks at the filly, before following Mindon in. she folds her wings in, and glances around the kingdom, not knowing what to say. the only thoughts she could hear where Mindon's, and Tsinniak's Violent thoughts. She didn't know where to go.*

Mindon looked out of the corner of her eye to Jy she was surely questioning what to do, she was about to speak to her through her head but then she stopped. This was Jy's decision if they parted ways then they parted ways, she enjoyed the other mare finding her a lot like herself. The gray didn't necessarily need to come to ball, from the way she sounded her family wouldn't care but Mindon on the other hand was asked to by her parents. She didn't want to hurt their feelings even though they drove her off the edge most of the time. She looked back at Jy but then continued to follow the filly through the large gates. It was Jy's decision even though she wanted to tell the mare to follow her. But no. She continued walking.
Tags: QueenKiley place: Basselt castle time: evening
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenKiley » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:49 am

Jy deicdes to stay with Mindon, since she didn't want to see her parents.
she yawns, and looks around her. she follows the filly.
the black mare, Tsinniak, charges passed Jy. she obviously didn't want to be in their company.
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:43 pm

Gilen had no care for these mares even though the new one seemed concerned about him, he hated these horses their voice, their ignorance, their loudness, everything about them made him erry and off kilter. He looked at the mare as she left along side the other one, he could sense a feeling of fondness between the two, "She's different" he whispered softly, he looked at his wing with a disgusted look, it was uncomfortable and awkward looking. His leg was wrapped tightly in scratchy wraps, he couldn't wait to be on his way flying high but flying that was what caused this, being in this unfamiliar place, being in this situation, his gruff attitude, all was because he left the herd and decided to fly. He didn't want to go back he'd send word that he wanted to be a loner for a while and it would all be fine. Interrupting his thoughts a strange looking sorrel came to the door, "New check up" the sorrel said cheerfully, Gilen glanced at him and glared when the stallion turned he had to follow so he could get out of this horrid place.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:54 pm

QueenKiley wrote:Jy deicdes to stay with Mindon, since she didn't want to see her parents.
she yawns, and looks around her. she follows the filly.
the black mare, Tsinniak, charges passed Jy. she obviously didn't want to be in their company.

Phoebe looked back at the two mares "Before you ask, my name is Phoebe Torbiorshe my father is the

the beta male of the Stratos herd I hail from the voiceless summit and you?
she shook her head gracefully.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jerelyn » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:47 pm

Username: Jerelyn
Character's Name: Esbellas
What Herd?: Basselt
Breed: Lusitano
Looks: 15hh dun tobiano
Powers: Plant manipulation
Weaknesses: Extreme temperature or weather
Rank Wanted: Herd resident
Mate/Crush: N/A
History (Optional): N/A, will develop this later on
Personality: Withdrawn | shy | cautious | positive | diligent
Anything else? (Please state):

Character's Name: Sabure
What Herd?: Valance
Breed: Akhal Teke x Mustang
Looks: Lean, tall buckskin 16.2hh
Powers: Clairvoyance
Weaknesses: Distractions, loud noises
Rank Wanted: Lead hunter
Mate/Crush: N/A
History (Optional): N/A, will develop this later on
Personality: Hates everything | moody | dark | careless
Anything else? (Please state):
Last edited by Jerelyn on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jerelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:43 pm

Gilen

"it'll heal don't worry" the little chestnut mare said kindly "you'll always

have a limp because it didn't heal properly with you not staying in one place"

"I'd I had
stayed in one place I would've died"
he replied gruffly. The mare seemed surprised by his outburst, she

went for a bottle and stopped Seraphina stood in the door watching, "You can go Mikeino"

She said softly, the mare left, Gilen looked at her "Who are you?" "I'm Seraphina. And you?"

"Gilen"[color=#008040][color=#008000]"Well Gilen it's nice to meet you, what exactly happened?
[/color][/color]"A um flying accident" "Oh goodness! I'm sorry I wish I had wings" "Well yeah they are okay I guess"
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me