☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should I sketch a few pictures of the island to help you guys visualize it?

Sure!
63%
Not necessary
10%
Do what you want.
27%

Total votes : 30

Re: ☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay

Postby carnivorous. » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:50 pm

Chris.

"Well, have to admit, I can aswell." He quickly remembered his ex-girlfriend. She was a simple Fennec fox, which had all the males falling head-of heels for her. Turned out that when she wasn't in public she was anything but the nice facade she played. Chris quickly shook the thought away.

Heron.

He smoothly picked the last of the berries and hurriedly walked over. He took a bite of them while he was there. The taste was tangy, however at the same time very sweet. It reminded him of a blue-berry and lime mix.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:47 pm

Sivani/female/18/albino peahen/bi/tags: Clarke
Sivani -waiting for reply
------
Aoalani/18/wolf croc mix/pansexual/tags: Chris
Aoalani quickly dissmissed that part of her life. She stayed with Chris as she knew that they were going to leave soon. Aoalani concealed the fact that she was a bit scared.
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:kai/everyone
Mahatu-waiting for reply
------
Raziel March/male/17/rabbit/heterosexual/tags: Raziel heard faintly the guy called Fray said something. He shrugged it off and didn't go towards his voice. Raziel thought that was no point, since Rebecca still was still being head strong. He got up from the bench and grabbed his things . Raziel walked even further away, thinking that she didn't care were he was .
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy.teaa » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Clarke//Groenendael/Malamute mix//Lesbian//Tags: Sivani

She nodded and stood up, her cropped shirt flowed in the light breeze. "Alright, let's get moving," Clarke eyed Sivani in a specific way, and smiled for a bit, "the sun is about to go down." she pulled herfself up, and wandered into the underbrush, making sure Sivani followed. They walked for a bit, "So, what about you, what do you like to-" Clarke's sentence was cut off with the only noise she could make, a sharp screech escaped her throat. She cursed out loud and stared down at her leg, an extremely sharp branch lodged itself into her leg, it began to bleed, very quickly.

blm ~ lesbian! ~ keep lovin'
art cred ~ playlist ~ sig cred
xxxxImage

spicy.teaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:50 am

Sivani tried not to faint at the sight of the blood. She didn't really have any medical experience pursay, but she wanted to help her out. Sivani looked in her case and saw a old white t- shirt in it. She got it out and closed the case. Sivani said softly," This may hurt." She gingerly pulled the stick out of Clarke's leg and made a makeshift wrap with the shirt to stop the blood. Sivani smiled at Clarke and asked," So , what were you going to ask me? "
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juniper1324 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Aniki/female/24/Grey Wolf/Bisexual/tags: Open!

Aniki grinned and walked next to the group, keeping her distance from them. She didn't know any of them and figured it would be a bit awkward to just pop in and join a discussion randomly. So she stayed a few paces behind and to the left of them, reveling in the texture of the soft, grainy sand in between her toes. The cold wind ruffling through her thick grey fur.
Juniper1324

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:58 am

Fray // Male // Hybrid // Tags: Rebecca, Chris, Aolani, and other people at the beach

"Alright, let's get moving." Fray announced. He stood up slowly and began to head in the direction of the warehouse, checking quickly to see if people were following him.
"All who want to sleep under a roof tonight better follow me!!" Fray yelled, stopping about halfway across the beach. He gave them a few moments to catch up, then continued towards the warehouse.
"Alright, everyone who has a full belly and is ready for the night, you can head on in. I'm going to stand here and wait for the others on the beach to follow."

[whoever replies to this--- you can make up what the interior of the warehouse looks like when you describe your character going in]
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:22 am

Sivani -waiting for reply
------
Aoalani/18/wolf croc mix/pansexual/tags: Chris
Aoalani stayed close to Chris as she carried her things along with one of the his cases. She was scared so among other things as she walked next to him. Aoalani didn't want to show it, to seem weak.
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:kai/everyone
Mahatu-waiting for reply
------
Raziel March/male/17/rabbit/heterosexual/tags: Raziel ventured about the abandoned town. He found a prefect sized for building ,that was just big enough for him and Rebecca. She probably didn't want to be around him ever again. Raziel sat his cases down and barricaded the door with a medium sized dresser. He then started to relax.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:29 am

( merry Christmas to all of you lovely folks.)
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:55 am

[I think I'm gonna have to cancel this roleplay! To be honest I've really neglected it and a lot of people haven't been very active. Merry late christmas to everyone though and I hope you have a happy new year! I can doodle your OCs if you'd like, just PM me <3]
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups