Twisted souls |Dragon Role-play, Always open|

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: twisted souls (dragon rp, open)

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:44 pm

spirit

she followed his gaze and sucked in a breath, staring at the eye in the dark of the bushes. she stood up, grabbing the hatchling in her arms and backing away. she couldn't fight another dragon, or anything else for that matter.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:47 pm

Ryanu/Female/Firedancer
Ryanu stared back, realizing they had noticed her. Even so, she tried to make herself invisible in the shadows, hoping they were somehow foolish enough to think they didn't see anything. She closed her glowing crimson eyes and held her breath.
spinos rule the world
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

ImageImageImageImageImage
AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:53 pm

spirit

she narrowed her eyes as the eyes closed, as she knew the trick of trying to do that, as she did it a few times. she glared at the metalshard before handing him the hatchling and saying hurt him, and you will lose your eyeballs, narrowing her eyes darkly before walking towards the shadow's and saying come out, were not a monster, well at least I'm not she said the last part mainly to herself. she flicked her tail and narrowed her eyes, she could make out the pale reddish colors and the darker shadow in the shadows.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:57 pm

Ryanu/Female/Firedancer
She made a low rumbling sound, opening her eyes and staring at the Shadowspitter. Crouching, she took a few steps out so half of her body was out of the bush. Her head was lowered, almost touching the ground. She looked up at the dragon, her red eyes staring into their's.
spinos rule the world
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:00 pm

spirit

she widened her eyes and cocked her head at the dragon. she was black with red hints. she stared back at her before asking quietly were you watching us fight?, staring at her reaction, quite curiously
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:05 pm

Ryanu/Female/Firedancer
Ryanu's black tongue flicked a few times before she stood to her full height. She swept her gaze to the Metalshard and the hatchling it was holding, before looking back at the dragon in front of her. "Yes," She replied.
spinos rule the world
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen Over Sheep » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:13 pm

Fenterio/Male/Metalshard

"...." He took the hatching. While Spirit and the other dragon where talking Fenterio tickled the hatching. The hatching laughed.. "It's been such a long time I've heard such a lovely laugh.." Fenterio looked at the dragon. " Why did you look at us Fight?!"
Fallen Over Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Solar
She landed on the hard ground, closing her wings and settling on the ground. She fought off her urge to thrash around in the arena and kept close to a blue dragon nearby. Suddenly, a sharp object jabbed her in the side lightly enough to just get her attention. She whirled around as Lazuli tossed a bright blue spear into her talons. "I won't be using this, will I?" Solar cried. Lazuli shrugged and walked off, not seeming to care. She growled and turned around as a set of talons clicked against the rock under her own. There, stood a tall Brightwing, his usual red scales covered by a set of blue scales with his red scales still visible. His tail clanked against the ground, rocks embedded in his tails making it too dangerous to keep close to himself. Cliff had challenged her for her army.
Cliff
His eyes widened in horror as he saw his opponent. A tall, blue dragon with wings the shade of the night and stars as bright as her personality. She was nowhere near ready for his battle besides a bright blue spear that would do no good. "Solar," Cliff choked out with a fake smile. "CLIFF!" She barked. Immediately, the arena darkened and the large gaping hole over the Arena slowly closed. The buzzer sounded behind him, signalling the beginning of the battle. One of them were going to die, and he couldn't let it be him, even if it meant killing his love.
Last edited by OKULTRA on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:19 pm

Ryanu/Female/Firedancer
Her eyes flicked over to the Metalshard. She hid her disliking under a pokerface, glaring at the dragon. "Because," She said, tail flicking a few times. "It was interesting."
spinos rule the world
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:23 pm

( SHIPPING INTENSIFIES!!! )

spirit

she smiled as he tickled the hatchling, before walking up to her and smiling brightly, before saying watching dragons trying to brutally rip each others throat out for a hatchling is interesting? that's realllyyyyyy disturbing she then chirped again, making a almost birdlike noise before walking back to the metalshard and saying WELP! i have no idea what the heck to do!
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me