☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should I sketch a few pictures of the island to help you guys visualize it?

Sure!
63%
Not necessary
10%
Do what you want.
27%

Total votes : 30

Re: ☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay [OPEN]

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Aoalani/18/wolf croc mix/pansexual/tags: chris/everyone
Aoalani took a quick glance at the note and stated," Ink is relatively new , we might be able to track whomever wrote it." She took a whiff of the surrounding air, something was off she couldn't pinpoint what it was, let alone were . Aoalani growled lowly in frustration as she was getting upset again.
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:kai/everyone
Mahatu -waiting for reply
------
Raziel March/male/17/rabbit/heterosexual/tags: Rebecca/everyone
Raziel came back with four bunches of bananas. He sighed quietly and sat down next to his case. Raziel removed the flowers and gently sat them on the sand. He opened the case and got out a red ribbon . Raziel tied the ribbon into a bowl around the flowers. He whispered, " Still got the touch." Raziel took his notepad out and wrote," Love, I can't say it enough I'm so sorry and I admit I was idiot. I can't express into words how much I love you. Please , just let me have one more chance."-Love Raziel 🐰💗
------
Sivani/female/18/albino peahen/bi/tags: Clarke
Siviani -waiting for reply
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy.teaa » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:12 am

Clarke//Groenendael/Malamute mix//Lesbian//Tags: Sivani

Clarke plopped herself down on a small rock, looking at Sivani, waiting for her to follow. It'd had been quite a few hours and Clarke was pretty hungry. In between looking through her bag for food, she looked up, "There was some chaos back at the beach before we left," Clarke said cautiously, "I wonder what it was about... Did you catch any of it?" She found a small bagel she had kept from earlier that day, Clarke examined it for a second and waited to start eating, "You have food, right?" She looked up.

blm ~ lesbian! ~ keep lovin'
art cred ~ playlist ~ sig cred
xxxxImage

spicy.teaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:42 am

Sivani sat down next to Clarke and opened her briefcase. She frowned as all she saw were clothes and a small bag of dried cherries. Sivani got out the bag of cherries and stated, " This is all , I brought Clarke and no I didn't hear what the others were talking about ." She close her briefcase and sat her violin on top the case.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy.teaa » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:33 am

Clarke//Groenendael/Malamute mix//Lesbian//Tags: Sivani

She glanced up at Sivani, "You're going to starve if you eat just dried cherries." Clarke didn't joke around a lot, almost ever, unless she was really close with someone. So it was odd when she made the remark and grinned a bit. Clarke rummaged through her bag and pulled out a little container with some small triangle sandwiches in it. "Do you like these?" she said hopefully, watching for Sivani's reaction, while making sure no one was listening, or around for that matter. Clarke stayed sitting but moved over a bit so Sivani could rest, there weren't a lot of sitting places, so she figure she'd move.

blm ~ lesbian! ~ keep lovin'
art cred ~ playlist ~ sig cred
xxxxImage

spicy.teaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:43 am

Sivani chuckled a bit and smirked," Only if some of them are vegetarian ." She ate a couple of her cherries and then looked back at Clarke. Sivani for some reason liked talking to her . She was tired, but she really didn't want to take any chances.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:24 pm

Chris.

"Oh well. Fishing will be fiineee, they won't mind us taking a bit of their food." He shrugged, taking off his shoes. "The water's freezing! Oh well, let's get started." Chris spoke enthusiastically, swimming through the water. He was a surprisingly strong swimmer, however that would most likely be because he was part crocodile. He dashed after a swarm of fish, however they seemed unfamiliar. He swiped his left paw down, catching one of them by the tail. He picked it up and took it out of the water. "Have you guys ever SEEN an angelfish this big?" He held it up. It was true however, the fish was half the height of him in length, and Chris was already a pretty tall guy.

Rebecca.

She got distracted by the flowers on the sand. Walking over curiously, she picked them up. Upon reading the note, she felt her eyes fill with tears as she looked away from the flowers. Attempting not to cry was impossible, as tears that welled in her eyes started dripping down her face, her hard glare softened, and she dropped the flowers, putting her hand in her paws as she collapsed into a crying mess on the sand.

Heron.
(The blue guy that hot no attention and I forgot about lol)
He glanced at Rebecca. "Uhhhh... What happened to her?" He asked to nobody in particular. He shrugged, walking off to gather a few mangos. Insects appeared to protect the fruit, however he batted them aside and continued.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay

Postby cyrevan » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:27 pm

Breeze // Female // Pine Marten // Tags: Chris, Aolani, and other people at the beach

Breeze thought about the slippery feeling of fish guts going down her throat and grimaced. "I don't eat fish." She declared. "Can I just go eat one of those probably toxic island fruits instead?"
The pine marten looked up at the sky. They had left the boat in the late morning, but now the sun was slowly descending. "It's going to get dark soon." She said. "Do you think we'll have to sleep as a group?"
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:03 pm

Sivani - waiting for reply
------
Aoalani/18/wolf croc mix/pansexual/tags: chris/everyone
Aoalani looked over at the angelfish. She stated," That is a unnatural size even for a angelfish. " She glanced over at the ocean, for a brief second, before looking back at Chris. Aoalani adds," Maybe Breeze, since there is always safety in numbers."
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:kai/everyone
Mahatu -waiting for reply
------
Raziel March/male/17/rabbit/heterosexual/tags: Rebecca/everyone
Raziel sighed as he saw Rebecca crying again. He wanted to go comfort her , but the question was that if she would let him do so. Raziel went over to get some more food for everyone.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:17 pm

Breeze // Female // Pine Marten // Tags: Chris, Aolani, and other people at the beach

"Well, it's starting to get dark out..." Breeze wasn't afraid of the dark, but she was afraid of whatever could have left that note behind, and she didn't want to risk a night ambush. "Hey Fray?" She called. The hybrid turned his head at the sound of her voice. "Where are we staying overnight?"

Fray looked around for a moment, confused, then realized the sun was setting. "Oh, right! We're gonna be in the abandoned warehouse right behind the forest." In all honesty, Fray didn't know what he was doing, but as the captain was still in the city, Fray had to try to be a leader.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:39 pm

Chris.

"Sweet! I'll gut this thing and set it up over a camp-fire," He grabbed a sharp stone. "We should sleep together to conserve body-heat," He said, grabbing in one arm the fish and the sharp stone, and in the other he snatched up fire-wood. "Ao, mind helping me cook this?" He gestured to her, a warm smile playing on his face. "Also, i'll get you guys more coconuts, we can burn the shells for more firewood!" He seemed enthusiastic about the smallest of things.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.