A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Postby mango marmalade,, » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:52 am

Chass rolled onto his back, and let out a sad sigh. Oh Eliza... His ears perked up, hearing a dog walk out of camp. He rolled over and peeked outside his den. There was Maria, carrying pups up to their father's resting place. He snorted, turning away, and letting his tail swish, irritated. He let out a small 'harumph'. Just because he wouldn't tell the secret didn't mean he approved. He lay down, talking to himself. 'But nooo, the puppies just had to live. Hmph. Stupid puppies.' He muttered to himself in the darkness. He rolled onto his back again, and let his snout poke out of the entrance to his den. He wondered if Maria had gone back to her den.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:57 am

Maria curled herself around the puppies and yawned a little. She was finally getting sleepy. Maria didn't want to pass out near the alpha's resting spot; so she reluctantly got up, picked up the puppies, and started her way back. The pups squeaked as they were moved once again. Maria looked around the camp as she walked back. She noticed Chass' muzzle out of his den. She flicked her tail as she stared at him.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:08 am

Chass opened his eyes as he heard a puppy squeak. He scooted backward, so now his entire face was out of the den, to see Maria staring at him. he looked at her, still on his back, and raised his eyebrow, before getting up, going to the far side of his den, and curling up. he rested his tail on his nose and closed his eyes. he waited for Maria to go into her den.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:11 am

Maria watched him for a few more seconds before returning to the healer's den. She laid down with her family and set down the puppies. She curled tightly around them before shutting her eyes and falling asleep. Mary woke up and moved out of the den to eat. She hadn't ate anything since that rabbit Chass caught earlier in the morning. She went to the food pile and saw the partially eaten deer. Mary tore off a couple big hunks of meat before laying down to eat. She scarfed down the meat like there was no tomorrow.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:20 am

((I guess it's morning then, right Boomer? (Or did Mary wake up early?))
Chass closed his eyes, falling into a fitful sleep.
He was running, Eliza running behind him something was chasing them, and Chass ran as fast as he could. But what about Eliza?! She screamed, and as he turned back to get her, she slipped off of a cliff, and fell down, screaming his name. He tried to get her, but someone behind him stopped him. It was himself, who told Chass 'She's not worth it. But you know that already.'
Chass woke up, eyes wide. he was panting, breathing heavily. that... that was a horrible nightmare. he stood up and stretched. he shook his head, clearing the horrible nightmare from his mind. As he walked out, he saw Mary eating the deer off of the food pile. hmm... it seemed to be running low. he would organize a 'small game' hunting party, to replenish the food pile for the new pups. he would see what Star thought of that.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:25 am

OOC: I don't wanna say it's morning yet, since that's up to Soul. But if it is, Mary usually gets up at dawn.
BIC:
Mary filled her stomach and got onto her paws. She walked, or really waddled, down to the lake for some water. She arrived at the lake and got a quick drink. She sat on the shore, enjoying some time to herself. It was important for a mother to take little breaks from her puppies.
~~
Maria woke up after a while, still feeling exhausted. "Ugh..." she mumbled, looking over to see that Mary had left. She sighed a little and nuzzled her puppies. Henry woke up, feeling a little cold. He shrugged some as Mary had left. He shut his eyes and fell back asleep.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:37 am

Akela and his followed Star. They followered her to the lakes other side so they couldn't be heard. Akela and Bella sat down looking at Star. Cassie watched as the alpha and betas stalked away. She hoped Star would of asked about observing her independent hunts but, she seems busy. She walked to her den and fell asleep.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:41 am

Mary figured as she was enjoying some time to herself, she might as well fish. She wasn't as good as Henry when it came to fishing. Mary sat in the shallow water and waited for a few fish to swim by. Mary went to snap onto a fish, but it moved out of the way. She stuck her nose in the sand and snorted, then shook her head. Mary wiped her nose, then looked up. She could barely make out Star and the two betas from across the lake. She paid no mind to them as she tried fishing again.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:48 pm

Star - Alpha of Midnight Pack

Once the betas joined her, she began speaking. "Alpha and Beta conferences are always separated from the pack. Next time, we will be deeper in the territory away from camp." In the distance, she watched as the sun peered over the far away mountains that hid behind a blanket of thick white fog. The suns raising light tainted the sky colors. "The task I have for you two is to find the alphas murderer. I want him or her found and to be punished by me." She raised to her full height as she sat. "If you find that murderer, I will have you rewarded."

Swift - Hunter of Midnight Pack

The male yawned, it was a long yawn and it brought sleepiness to his eyes and mood. After noticing the sun rising he went to his den. He couldn't believe he was up for almost the entire night.

Nimbus - Hunter of Midnight Pack

He padded around camp as he wasn't tired. The half-wolf male was always restless when it came to the night, he never understood why. He walked past the omegas den and halted. He wondered if she would go hunting with him. He walked back to the omegas den and whispered her name. "Cassie, Cassie wake up. Wanna go hunting?" He did feel weird for waking her up to go hunting, but he was sure she might not mind.

Chance - Scout of Midnight Pack

[Sleeping]
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:54 pm

Mary tried again as a fish swam by. This time she caught it and killed it. "That's a little more like it..." murmured Mary softly. She took a drink before coming back to fish once more; she hoped to catch three or four fish.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me