The Power of the Pack (open PLEASE JOIN!!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Power of the Pack (open PLEASE JOIN!!)

Postby Nyne » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:43 am

Sabrina growled, her hackles raising. She felt the presence as well, but it made her nervous. Kire fluttered onto her back and swiveled his head, letting out anxious hoots
Image Image
Nyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am

Viera laughed and let herself be seen, walking ever so slowly towards the two wolves. The sun beams when right through her, making her look even creepier.

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloud-Strife » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:00 am

night steped a little closer to the castle but then steped back, and looked at the woods, kofo made a weird sound and he started flying again.
ImageImageImageImage
" No one lives in the slums because they want to. It's like this train. It can only go where the tracks take it."
Cloud-Strife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honourable Villain » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:06 am

Ryu blinked to see the ghost and he then stood up. "What's so funny?" He asked with a slight tilt of his head and he studied the pale she-wolf carefully with light smokey blue eyes. Mobius spotted a wolf coming colser to the castle and he flapped his wings slowly to keep himself in the air. Circling Ryu and Sabrina in a large circle, having a birds' eyes view of the landscape.
Image Image Image
--
"Good men mean well. We just don't always end up doing well."
-Isaac Clarke (Dead Space 3)
--
Honourable Villain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:13 am

"Nothing in particulare," Viera said. Her voice had an echoy quality. She looked at the two wolves with her empty eye sockets.

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Collie » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:06 am

Name: Fantasme
Personality:Fantasme is wise beyond her years, and very well kept. She is clever and uses her wit to the best of her ability. She loved every member of her pack, no matter the grief they may have given her at times, and she does her best to make their lives comfortable. She believes that keeping the fighting practice up is very important for the well-being of a pack, and savours mentoring pups.
History: Fantasme was the excelling daughter of the Dragga and Drappa of a pack just off the border of transylvania, she was expected to take up the leadership when her parents passed, and was making good progress when something changed. Every day it felt like she was drifting farther away from her fellow pack members, until she was beside herself. Ordinary tasks that seemed to obvious to execute were too complex for her fellow pack members to grasp.
The ability progressed slowly, at first affecting her hunting, when leading a hunt she would draw back, no longer able to make the kills herself, instead letting the throats be torn by a lower rank wolf.
Her decision to leave the pack was formed reluctantly, it caused her parents grief to watch the transformation Fantasme had made, and she wished no more pain upon her pack, so she left, determined to discover for herself what it was that plagued her.
Rank: Was destined to be future Drappa in old pack Now Loner
Have the Sight?: Yes
Looks:Fantasme is a large and poweful she-wolf, her pelt is an array of different shades of golden and brown. The light tends to flick through her coat giving it an awe-striking color. Her ear tips and legs are a rich brown, accenting her golden pelt. Her eyes are large pools of liquid amber, and her paws are large with sharpened talons.
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
Helper(only if you have the sight): Amaroq
Helper Species: Golden Eagle
Helper Looks: Large male golden eagle, dark brown feathers and golden beak and talons.
ImageImage
Collie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyne » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:49 am

(accepted)

Sabrina's ear twitched and her nose swayed slightly, "strange" she murmured, "I don't remember a summoning howl being called recently." her ears twitched agian as she studied the ghost with glowing emerald eyes
Image Image
Nyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honourable Villain » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:43 pm

"Me either," Ryu responded and took in the sound of the she-wolf's voice and appearance. "What is your name?" He asked the ghost and he felt kind of dumb doing so.
Image Image Image
--
"Good men mean well. We just don't always end up doing well."
-Isaac Clarke (Dead Space 3)
--
Honourable Villain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:54 pm

"Viera. I was left behind at the last Summoning, nearly 100 years ago." she said. She sat down and watched the two wolves intently.

Call me Third or Ami
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyne » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:12 pm

That sounds like you were sommoned during the great awakening" Sabrina murmured, looking to Ryu, "Did your parents ever tell you the tale of Larka and the Great Vision?"
Image Image
Nyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me