❤The Last Dragons (Always Accepting)❤

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ❤The Last Dragons (New)❤

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:18 pm

Jaspar/ Earth Clan/ Medic/ Tags; None.

A gloomy aura seemed to loom and set around Jaspar the more and more he woke up, a bad mood settling into his chest. He wasn't mad because things were normally peaceful, and now he had to do work. No, no, these emotions had nothing to do with having to work harder than usual. This anger was just misplaced worry and concern, misunderstood sadness and woe. However, Jaspar couldn't seem to truly realize this. It was only a whisper of an idea in his subconscious, tugging at his self-awareness and thoughts weakly once every few, long moments. The fact that he couldn't understand fully made him even more upset, the medic snarling at the howling wind and shaking his head.
Glacia/ Ice Clan/ Leader/ Tags; Ebony Claw.

Glacia's head shot down to Ebony Claw smoothly as the Shadow Dragon announced himself with a comment about her paws. For once, his voice wasn't filled with spite, or laced with aggression and grumbling frustrations. This time, the Shadow Dragon's tone was just...neutral. As if the rain had washed away all of his past sarcasm, making a solemn situation. The queen, knowing she had some spare time, decided to land gracefully neck to the male, wincing as a plump raindrop fell in her eye. "Ah, and you think I haven't noticed yet?" her voice wasn't hostile, as it used to be with Ebony Claw. Actually, if you had listened closely, there was a hint of a jokeful lightness in the way she spoke. Perhaps these past events were slowly changing Glacia's opinion about Ebony Claw, and Shadow Clan in general. She shook her head briskly, causing rain to fly in all directions. "My mind will never be able to fathom how you can stand such humid, mucky conditions." she added, a slight frown forming on the Ice Queen's face.
Blaze/ Fire Clan/ Deputy/ Tags; None.

Blaze, exhaled loudly, heavily, his eye's rolling to the side. His mind suddenly wandered to the fight that was about to happen. While the Deputy had killed things like prey before, he had never even touched the subject of ending a dragon life. he almost didn't want to think about ending another living, thinking persons life, a dragon who might have family or someone they love. What kind of person would that make Blaze, if in the next fight, push came to shove; and shove came to claw? "Ugh, whatever!" he scolded to himself, hissing softly. "I am a Fire Dragon, the fiercest and strongest of the tribes!" The Deputy assured himself loudly, not caring who heard him. He paused for a moment, a cold breeze passing by as his thoughts took over his words. His internal voice became quieter the more he lingered, his expression neutral. Even if the dragon has people they love, I do, too. I am a Deputy for these people, and I must show them that killing is fine, when needed. I can't let this weakness leak out, or else Wildifre will bite my tail off. Blaze, without hesitation, took into the air, deciding that he needed to clear his mind with a little flying.
Vex/ Shadow Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; Sparrow Hawk.

"Yes, but you've been in this rain longer than me." Vex objected softly, his voice caring and sincere. The mentor immediately noticed how tired the dragonet seemed to be, despite her posture staying tall and true. Many times, Sparrow Hawk would play off her fatigue like it was nothing, and that she was fine. Sadly, she had a hard time knowing when to quit, and couldn't seem to understand yet how much work was too much. "Miss Sparrow," he began, without any warning changing the subject. He shut his eyes slightly, thinking over his words. "As a warrior, one must be able to stay strong, healthy, and well. To do this, we train thoroughly, eat correctly, and work hard. However." Vex flew up in the air, going up to a large tree branch covered in plump leaves. He brandished his fangs for a brief moment, then began to bite the limb. It came off effortlessly, and he flew back down. The branch acted like a umbrella, and seemed to work well. It certainly wasn't the best, but it would do. Vex flew down next to Sparrow Hawk and stood close beside her, holding the tree limb above her so she wouldn't be covered in rain anymore. "A good warrior, or a dragon in general, must know their limits. It is a good thing to work hard, and to stay fit. But, you cannot practice and better yourself all of the time. One must be able to understand when enough is enough, and when to take breaks and rest. I feel like you struggle with that concept, since you always want to go above and beyond expectations." Vex stared at his apprentice, his deep purple eyes glinting sheepishly in the flashing lightning. "Sparrow Hawk, you have always been such a wonderful apprentice. You're always excited to learn and work, and that can be hard to teach someone. Yet, I know how much you can stress yourself out. For I, in a dreadful time in my life, have made the same mistakes as you." The warrior kept on looking at Sparrow Hawk, his expression gentle. "I always worried that I would fail, and that I wasn't going to impress my mentor. I stressed myself out every single day, becoming paranoid about resting, as I didn't want to begin to slack off. I stopped taking breaks, and worked more. My mentor tried to convince me that he was more than happy with my work, but I didn't believe him. I thought he was only saying that, and that he didn't mean it. That, secretly, subtly, he wanted me to work more and more. I began to work even more. When I cried from working so much, I took it as weakness. I never wanted to stop training, and my talons began to bleed because I scratched trees and prey so harshly and consistently. I marked every wish to stop as weakness. Whenever I tried to sleep, I worried that I wouldn't be able to get out of bed. I only slept for three hours each night, and I was always tired. Yet, I didn't stop. My mind was in shambles, and my body was on the verge of collapsing from exhaustion and abuse. The more Vex spoke, the quicker and heavier his words became. It was obvious in his changing expression that he had been through a similar situation, and maybe even one worse than Sparrow Hawk. His moment of silence was brief, and he couldn't seem to stop talking now. "My head was always fuzzy, and my vision kept on blurring. My whole body was shivering from malnutrition and from training so much. My wings and forehead ached all of the time, but I did nothing about it but push myself more. Since I was such a reserved, shy dragonet, no one really noticed how much I was going through. Not to mention, I objected help profusely whenever it was offered to me. I thought that, if I told someone about my problems, that it meant I couldn't take care of myself anymore. I avoided dragons like the plague, swimming in my cave all day and rapping my claws against the gemstones to make them sharper. One day, when I was training, my heart flared up with pain. It was so intense, like a legitimate fire was raging in my chest. I barely make it out of my cave before passing out, and even doing that was almost impossible." The man shut his eyes tight, his nostrils flaring. "When I woke up, I was in the medical den, and couldn't seem to make heads or tails of anything. My vision was so bad, I couldn't even tell where the sky was or what was happening. My body had taken enough, and every time I was close to getting better, I would screw it up again by working myself too hard. It got so bad, that a fellow apprentice was assigned to stay with me at all times to make sure I didn't do anything brash." When Vex spoke of this apprentice, his expression lighted and softened, his tightened, nervous face melting into one that was calm and soothed. He smiled warmly, chuckling to himself. "Her name was Mystic, and...she made all of my worries go away. She was a mysterious, soft-spoken female. And yet, there was strength and authority in her voice like Shadow herself. Whenever I would worry or rant about my concerns and woes, she simply listened. She always thought logically and coolly, and nothing seemed to get to her. The more I got to know her, the more I...calmed down, and began to realize how bad of a state I was in. I slowly began to not pressure myself as much, and spent more time with her. She made me happy, more happy than anyone else had. It was only a matter of a year before I was all better, and I will never forget Mystic. For the time that I knew her, I loved her so very much." Vex's eyes seemed to glaze over lightly with tears, the rain falling on his cheeks adding to his heartful story. "I suppose, what I'm trying to say, Miss Hawk, is that I don't want you to become what I did. I want to stop this from getting out of control, and I truly want to help you. Today, we're taking training off. No exceptions." With a weak shake of his head, the mentor handed Sparrow Hawk the umbrella. "Come, let's rest in my den. I think you could really use it."
Captain Plucky wrote:
Dactyl The Resilient/ Shadow Clan/ Elder/ Tags; None.

Dactyl slept in his den peacefully, his breathing even and soft. When the storm began to settle in loudly, he didn't really think much of it. He had been through many rainfalls in the Shadow Kingdom, so they didn't really surprise him anymore. The rain clouds only began to assert themselves more, but he didn't care. One good thing about being an Elder was that he could sleep in as much as he wanted. It was one of the things he really appreciated about his rank.

Arctic/ Ice Clan/ Warrior/ Tags; None.

Arctic's didn't know Shadow Clan territory that well, but he was dead-set on finding the medical den. No matter what it took, he would find it, and make sure Whisper was there and okay. He looked at the dens in the shadow clan square with a piercing gaze, landing in the middle and looking at everything cave mouth to see what was inside. As the rain pelted his scales, he searched as quickly as possible for the medical den.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:05 pm

(Dat backstory tho)

Ebony Claw | Shadow | Fighter | Tags: Glacia
Ebony smirked and folded his wings against his back. "Oh, you think I enjoy this? As if! It's all I can do to get the mud out of my feathers after Kasey throws his stupid fits. And they say I'm irrational." He sniffed a little and drummed his claws on the ground, the tips sinking into the wet earth. His usual grumpiness was indeed gone, and he too was wondering at the more amicable atmosphere between the two of them. I must be daft, but I think I'm starting to not despise Her Royal Pretentiousness. At least somebody finally understands the importance of being clean. He refused to sit down and instead turned to walk somewhere. "Here, I know a place that's a bit more... sheltered." He glanced over his shoulder at Glacia before heading deeper into the woods.

Ruby Flame | Fire | Hunter | Tags: Wildfire, Sacred
Ruby Flame sighed and looked around the camp. It's unusually quiet for a raid. Is everyone off making preparations? She folded her wings against her back and curled her tail neatly against her claws. Perhaps I should go see what's up. She noticed Wildfire talking to Sacred and walked over to them, nodding her head to each of them in turn. "Aren't we leaving soon? Where has everyone gone?" Her tone and expression were neutral even as she asked.

Frost Wind | Ice | Medic | Tags: Whisper, Farthing
Frost Wind nodded to Farthing. "Rustic is just fine, anything is better than nothing." She smiled a little and finished treating Whisper, then stepped back a bit with a soft sigh. "Alright, Whisper, I'll leave you be for now. I'm sure it'll be easier for you to remember once you're well-rested." She turned to the apprentice once more and dipped her head politely. "Thank you very much for your help, Farthing; this would've been much harder on my own." She folded her wings against her back and closed her eyes, letting herself relax a bit. Glacia will want to know she's returned... Oh, and what about Arctic? Is he back, too?

Dust Strike | Earth | Leader | Tags: Canyon
Dust Strike frowned, rather displeased with Canyon's response. "I have decided that you will come along with us,
but you are to do nothing more than cover our backs. I want you at the rear, keeping the other two Clans from getting close to us. It is vital that this is a simple, quick, in-and-out job. Is that clear?
" He stared his deputy in the eye; he clearly meant business. Much had changed Dust Strike from his old happy-go-lucky self. While he still retained traces of his more relaxed persona, the sudden responsibility of leadership had given him a panic that made him resort to being overly serious at times.

Queranix | Shadow | Deputy | Tags: Kasey
Queranix smiled and nodded to Kasey as he approached. "Usually am. A deputy's job is never done, you know." He chuckled a little and shook some of the water out of his mane. "Feel a bit better after that storm?" His question was innocent enough; he genuinely cared about his Clan's wellbeing, and knew that some had been more anxious than others with all the Ice Clan dragons around. He himself hadn't been bothered too much, most of his stress had come from easing tensions between the two Clans. Not a whole lot of time to worry about Ice Clan specifically when both groups have their hackles raised in anticipation for a fight.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤The Last Dragons (Join Now)❤

Postby allium » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:03 pm

Whisper/Ice clan/ fighter/tags: Farthing
Whisper just nodded a bit, unease still festering in her chest as Glacia was mentioned. She dreaded to think how the leader might question her, though she made an effort to shove the thoughts out of her mind. She tucked her nose buck under the fluffy fur at the end of her tail and squeezed her silvery eyes shut, hoping she could get some much needed sleep. She felt the shadow clan medic return to her side, and she silently thanked him for his kindness. Even with her fried nerves, she quickly found herself drifting to sleep.

Kasey/Shadow Clan/ fighter/tags: Queranix
Kasey small smile instantly turned sheepish at the mention of his letting the storm rage and he shifted uncomfortably. "Sorry about that...I figured everyone would be asleep.." he said lamely. He had no real excuse, he had let that storm go on so he could enjoy the feeling of lightning crackling over his skin, and lose the tension from earlier that day. "For what's its worth, I absorbed all the lightning from that storm so no damage was done to the territory" he noted, then chuckled a bit, "that also explains why I'm so awake - And glowing blue, I was up all night..." he said, his luagh quickly dieing off as he looked around, his expression still sheepish.

Crystal/Ice Clan/Deputy/ Tags: n/A open

Crystal had woken up the second the first crackle of lighting followed by a boom of thunder had happened. He had never seen thunder storms of this magnitude, after all in the Ice dragons land the worst they got were blizzards. He didn't mind the rain, but the way the oddly blue lighting dancing across the sky was unsettling, and the thunder was loud and startling. He curled up tighter, wraping his tail over his nose, closing his eyes to try and fall sleep despite the storm.
Last edited by allium on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:40 pm

Dragon's Name: Kao/Clan: shadow clan/Rank: medic apprentice/Tags: none
---------
Kao walked sleepily out of her den, shivering at the breeze that hit her immediately. "Stupid storm..." She murmured, walking over to her usual spot under a dead tree and sat down, curling her tail around her body and closed her wings tightly around her body for some wind and rain protection. She looked around the camp, her scarlet gaze mostly landing on the different ice clan dragons, a shiver running down her spine. She had never trusted the ice dragons and never will. She squeaked at a rumble of thunder followed by some lighting, sure she loved the rain, but thunder and lightning was a no go. "No thank you." She squeaked out, trotting into the medics den and sat inside as she watched the rain pour down.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:53 pm

( yay! more people! )

conch/ice clan/medic apprentice/tags;

he let out a small shiver as he puffed air onto a stray leaf, before he lifted himself from the comfortable nest. he frowned slightly before glancing around, and soon he noticed a black she-dragon go into the medic den. she didn't really look like a fighter to him, but then again, looks can be deceiving. he shook his head slightly before he raised his tail, and he stepped into the marshy ground. it hat only taken him about 10 minutes to realize that he couldn't fall asleep. he had missed the time he was used to sleeping at, so he wouldn't sleep now. he sighed again, before he took another step, this step sinking deeper in the muddy ground. he let out a slight growl as he left some slightly frosted claw prints on the ground, but he didn't care that much at the moment. he frowned before he came to the medic den, but after about 30 seconds, he flicked his tail, and ''accidentally'' brushing the edge of the cave with his talons. he frowned again before he stepped away, and looked around. he couldn't help but feel like he was being watched, yet he couldn't place it. he frowned for a third time before he stepped away, his talon prints leading into a more shadowy edge of the camp. he didn't want to leave camp just yet, so he waited to see if he could maybe watch a conversation unfold. this was what he usually did, sit in the corner and spy on dragons, and usually no-one would find out. he sighed yet again before he slowly crouched down, waiting as if he were waiting for some large prey to come, and as if he was stalking something. he shook his head slightly before he rested his head on his front talons, not paying any attention to the slight numbing on his jaw-line. he let out a yawn before he watched the clearing, waiting and waiting.

canyon/earth clan/deputy.tags;dust strike

he let out a startled bark, as if someone had punched his stomache as he felt his breath leave his chest as he gasped at his leader, finally forming words after a moment, "w-what??!! but im your strongest dragon!" he said, before he gathered himself quickly and lashed his tail, before glaring at his leader again. he knew that his leader could easily change from a happy go lucky dragon to someone you dont want to meet in battle. as much as he did challenge his leader at whatever he did, canyon truly did respect his leader, but that didn't mean he had to respect the choices his leader had made. he snapped his teeth slightly before he suddenly sharply turned around, his tail lashing angrily around, as if it had a mind of its own. he growled again, before he averted his eyes completely from his leader. he let out a angry bark, before he loped away as he dove into the forest, before slamming his sharp claws into a poor tree, as he continued to smash the large tree before inhaling, and blowing medium shards of sharpened rocks. he ignored the small stinging pain in the back of his throat before letting out a loud, challenging roar.

sacred/fire clan/warrior/tags; ruby flame, wildfire

he perked his head up slightly as she mentioned the raid. he almost got up out of the nest but convinced himself that he shouldn't, sd he knew that his scales would get dry, his scales would dim tremendously, and it just made him plain cold. he shook his head before watching them again
( 2 long character pov's then, this. )
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:02 pm

Ebony Claw | Shadow | Fighter | Tags: Glacia
Ebony smirked and folded his wings against his back. "Oh, you think I enjoy this? As if! It's all I can do to get the mud out of my feathers after Kasey throws his stupid fits. And they say I'm irrational." He sniffed a little and drummed his claws on the ground, the tips sinking into the wet earth. His usual grumpiness was indeed gone, and he too was wondering at the more amicable atmosphere between the two of them. I must be daft, but I think I'm starting to not despise Her Royal Pretentiousness. At least somebody finally understands the importance of being clean. He refused to sit down and instead turned to walk somewhere. "Here, I know a place that's a bit more... sheltered." He glanced over his shoulder at Glacia before heading deeper into the woods.

Ruby Flame | Fire | Hunter | Tags: Wildfire, Sacred
Ruby Flame sighed and looked around the camp. It's unusually quiet for a raid. Is everyone off making preparations? She folded her wings against her back and curled her tail neatly against her claws. Perhaps I should go see what's up. She noticed Wildfire talking to Sacred and walked over to them, nodding her head to each of them in turn. "Aren't we leaving soon? Where has everyone gone?" Her tone and expression were neutral even as she asked.

Frost Wind | Ice | Medic | Tags: Whisper, Farthing
Frost Wind took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Alright, well, it seems like all is taken care of here. Farthing,
I'll leave you be. If you need anything from me, please send Conch or have him look after her while you come get me.
" She smiled a bit. "This includes needing a break. I don't want you working yourself too hard, okay?" With that, she turned and left the den. She took a few tentative steps outside as the last few drops of rain fell, pausing a bit as her claws sank into the mud. This is... a tad unpleasant. She looked around, trying to see if Arctic had also returned or if her leader was around.

Dust Strike | Earth | Leader | Tags: None
Dust Strike sighed heavily as he watched his deputy storm away. I wanted a strong deputy... but he's honestly a bit too bull-headed sometimes... He curled his tail around his claws and adjusted his wings a bit before settling them against his back once more. What am I going to do? I can't continue to let him act this way... it's just unacceptable behavior. His brow furrowed in concern. There is not much one can do for an unruly deputy, aside from stripping him of his rank... He shook his head quickly. No. That is not necessary. I have faith that he will understand soon enough. He glanced around the Earth Clan camp, letting his thoughts turn to the upcoming raid.

Queranix | Shadow | Deputy | Tags: Kasey
Queranix put a claw on Kasey's shoulder and smiled warmly, his mane poofing up a bit from the static electricity emanating from the fighter's scales. "Don't worry about it. Better out than in." He flicked his tail back and forth amicably. "Besides, it's just a little rain. Nothing we Shadow Clan dragons can't handle!" He shook his mane out again, the short fur lying flat once more. "How're you holding up with all these Ice Clan dragons around?" He didn't like bringing up a potentially distressing topic, but he had to check in on his Clan to make sure everyone was alright.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:20 am

spirit/shadow clan/hatchling/tags; dactyl

she glanced around mysteriously, hoping no one had seen her eat that. once she was sure, she squeaked loudly, "IMMA GO SEE THAT OLD GUY!", before she rushed over to the elders den, practically rolling into it, before she jumped to her paws and appeared behind poor dactyl and squeaked "HELO! DACTYL??!! CAN I HEAR A STORY?!" she squealed in a high-pitched voice, her talons digging into the ground as she waited, her tail stiff with excitement. "CAN I HEAR ABOUT THE THINGS CALLED.... HOOMANS? ( XD ) OH AND THE.... GREAT DRAGON MASTER GUY WHATCHAMAKALLIT!" she said loudly, her tail suddenly coming back to life and whipping around her as she jumped up and down.

( o man, now that i think of it, spirit kinda sounds like a whiney child in this o.o )
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:40 am

Dragon's Name: Kao/Clan: shadow clan/Rank: medic apprentice/Tags: none
---------
Kao squeaked slightly as she heard another rumble of thunder and shielded herself in the farther corner of the medic den, her wings closed tightly around herself for protection. It wasn't the thunder and lightning that scared her, it was all loud sounds in general. She thought for a moment, "wonder who the ice wings medic and medic apprentice are... I wouldn't mind getting to know them. Though what if they are hostile..." She laid down, her wings still held productively around her. " I mean, they could be nice. "

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:48 am

conch/ice clan/medic apprentice/tags;kao

he perked his fuzzy ears when he heard a small squeak coming from the medicine den, and since his ears provided excellent hearing, he knew someone was in there, and it wasn't whisper. curiosity overtook fear, as he popped his head in at the squeak and shakily calling out the words "hello? is a-anyone in h-here?" he then shuffled his feet, already thinking to himself about how bad a idea this was. it was probably whisper, and he should probably be checking on his pets. he let out a shaky breath and perked his ears, listening
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:11 am

Dragon's Name: Kao/Clan: shadow clan/Rank: medic apprentice/Tags: conch
---------
Kao perked her ears as she peeked out from behind her swirled wing fabric to see a ice dragon. "Y-es? Do you n-need something?" She asked shakily, flinching as a crack of lighting shot through the stormy sky.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles