Amber and Silver (Wolf RP, Play!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Amber and Silver (Wolf RP, Play!)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:11 pm

[Toxic, why did you ignore my post...?]

Aila 'Ai'- Amber- 6- f- Den mother- Wants alphas mate- Crush: Cyclone- Pregnant (Yinn and Yangg)- Camp- Tags: Cyclone

The sweet but sometimes shy tan female looked up as she heard her crush. "Hello Cyclone," she said with a sweet smile, then sighed as she yawned again.

Trace- Amber- 10 mo.- m- Hunter Trainee- Wants hunter- Crush: open (homo)- too young to have pups- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous trainee yipped and looked around a moment. He wagged his tail as he saw a bug zipping by on tiny wings. The cute silver male moved to follow it, and tilted his head. Black ears and a pink and black nose twitched a bit as he followed.

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter, Kai

The gentle but stubborn tan female made a small sound, shaking her head some. She flicked her tail as she looked to Kai then to Karter. She flattended her ears as she heard the noise too, then sighed. "Hello Ravana," she said in a clipped way, then shook her head again.

Linkk 'Linky'- Amber- 4- m- All Around- Crush: open (homo)- has to adopt- Navii is sister-in-law Camp- Tags: open

The gentle and silly male wagged his tail as he went to the prey pile. He yawned a bit, then shook his head. He twitched his ears a moment. Blue eyes landed on a squirrel, and he took it.

Kai- Amber- 4- m- Hunter- Crush: open (bi)- Pups one day - Shadow and others- camp- Tags: Karter and Navii

The loyal but willful male shook out his pure brown coat of fur, then blue eyes watched them. He glanced between the three of them now.

Okami 'Oka' or 'Ami'- Amber- 1- f- Hunter trainee- wants Beta or Alpha- crush: perhaps Kitsune- was adopted by Kaonashi way back when- camp- Tags: Kitsune

The sweet but shy pretty she wolf flicked her black tail. She made a small sound, black ears twitching, as she looked up. "I guess it is strange they haven't come looking. Why haven't they...? I need to be training right now too, " she snorted, shaking her head.

Thunder- Silver- 3- m- Den Tender- Crush: Xavier (homo)- has to adopt- Lightning is sister- camp- Tags: Xavier

The pretty black male turned golden eyes to his crush, and sighed a bit. He nodded to him, saying "I believe you are right, " he said with a small nod. He then sighed and looked towards the den...He shook his head and looked away once more, trying to focus on something else.

Lightning- Silver- 4- f- Tracker- Crush: open (bi)- no pups yet- Thunder is brother- camp - Tags: Uciel, Kalen

The sweet and stubborn female twitched golden ears and a black nose. She tried to think o f when that had happened...and sighed a bit. "I think...well, he was a loner, that probably doesn't matter though. It should have only been...a week off two back," she said.

Stormy- Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp- Tags: Heron and co

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched as she looked to Heron then to Toby of course. She glanced to Alex as well, not so sure how she felt about the other she wolf...She looked at Paco, muttering “Something is there.”

Kaonashi- Silver- 4- m- Den tender - adopted Okami way back when, among others- camp- Tags: open

The playful but sometimes too quiet male yawned a bit as he looked around. He hoped Okami was doing well in the other pack..Shaking his black furred head, he hummed a canine sound. Blue eyes blinked a moment, then he stopped and looked around once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:34 pm

OOC: @Spirit: Want me to yeet Kass at Linkk? I noticed he’s just kinda been sitting around. If not, that’s cool. Just putting it out there.

IC:

Karter | Hunter | Amber | Tagging: Kai, Navii, Ravana | Location: Forest

"It’s okay, guys." Karter rolled his shoulders back. Sure, he didn’t spend a lot of time with most of the wolves, but he took notes from observing how they acted overall. Living amongst them, there was plenty of time for that. "Ravana is a good wolf and a good Hunter. You guys are his fellow Hunters, so surely by now you know that."
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:51 pm

XD sure]

Aila 'Ai'- Amber- 6- f- Den mother- Wants alphas mate- Crush: Cyclone- Pregnant (Yinn and Yangg)- Camp- Tags: Cyclone

The sweet but sometimes shy tan female looked up as she heard her crush. "Hello Cyclone," she said with a sweet smile, then sighed as she yawned again. She growled in annoyance when he then went to Kassandra. She rolled her eyes when he then walked away, so much for talking...

Trace- Amber- 10 mo.- m- Hunter Trainee- Wants hunter- Crush: open (homo)- too young to have pups- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous trainee yipped and looked around a moment. He wagged his tail as he saw a bug zipping by on tiny wings. The cute silver male moved to follow it, and tilted his head. Black ears and a pink and black nose twitched a bit as he followed.

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter, Kai, Ravana

The gentle but stubborn tan female made a small sound, shaking her head some. She flicked her tail as she looked to Kai then to Karter. She sighed as she said "I know, Karter...I just didn't know what was there. you were cautioning us there," she said, because at first he had been.

Linkk 'Linky'- Amber- 4- m- All Around- Crush: open (homo)- has to adopt- Navii is sister-in-law Camp- Tags: open

The gentle and silly male wagged his tail as he went to the prey pile. He yawned a bit, then shook his head. He twitched his ears a moment. Blue eyes landed on a squirrel, and he took it.

Kai- Amber- 4- m- Hunter- Crush: open (bi)- Pups one day - Shadow and others- camp- Tags: Karter and Navii, Ravana

The loyal but willful male shook out his pure brown coat of fur, then blue eyes watched them. He dipped his head to the newcomer male wolf a moment.

Okami 'Oka' or 'Ami'- Amber- 1- f- Hunter trainee- wants Beta or Alpha- crush: perhaps Kitsune- was adopted by Kaonashi way back when- camp- Tags: Kitsune

The sweet but shy pretty she wolf flicked her black tail. She made a small sound, black ears twitching, as she looked up. "I guess it is strange they haven't come looking. Why haven't they...? I need to be training right now too, " she snorted, shaking her head.

Thunder- Silver- 3- m- Den Tender- Crush: Xavier (homo)- has to adopt- Lightning is sister- camp- Tags: Xavier

The pretty black male turned golden eyes to his crush, and sighed a bit. He nodded to him, saying "I believe you are right, " he said with a small nod. He then sighed and looked towards the den...He shook his head and looked away once more, trying to focus on something else.

Lightning- Silver- 4- f- Tracker- Crush: open (bi)- no pups yet- Thunder is brother- camp - Tags: Uciel, Kalen

The sweet and stubborn female twitched golden ears and a black nose. She tried to think o f when that had happened...and sighed a bit. "I think...well, he was a loner, that probably doesn't matter though. It should have only been...a week off two back," she said.

Stormy- Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp- Tags: Heron and co

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched as she looked to Heron then to Toby of course. She glanced to Alex as well, not so sure how she felt about the other she wolf...She looked at Paco, muttering “Something is there.”

Kaonashi- Silver- 4- m- Den tender - adopted Okami way back when, among others- camp- Tags: open

The playful but sometimes too quiet male yawned a bit as he looked around. He hoped Okami was doing well in the other pack..Shaking his black furred head, he hummed a canine sound. Blue eyes blinked a moment, then he stopped and looked around once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:58 pm

Karter | Hunter | Amber | Tagging: Kai, Navii, Ravana | Location: Forest

"I know. I didn’t know either for a bit." Karter didn’t like NOT knowing things, but it happened to everyone at some point. He’d done his job. At least he knew his senses were sharp. "So Ravana, we're headed to the mountains, see if we can get some bigger game, whenever these two're ready to go. Taggin' along?"

Kassandra | Hunter | Amber | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Camp

Kassandra had finished her portion of the prey that had been brought in. She’d still felt a bit bad, having eaten before KNOWING if the Alpha had, but he had simply insisted, and had promised he’d eaten. She didn’t miss the brief glare from Aila, but shook it off. She had no need for the glares of others. She knew she wasn’t always the most...likeable wolf. She’d learned to let it go. Kass turned her attention away and instead to Linkk, who had appeared by the prey pile, and she walked over. "Good morning, Linkk," She greeted him.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:04 pm

Uciel | Healer | Silver | Tagging: Lightning | Location: Camp

Uciel nodded in response. He was surprised, but it was not his place to question the doings of other wolves. "Well it’s hard to tell. Would you allow me to check in every day for a week or so? Just to keep track of what’s going on, or what’s NOT going on?" He requested. If she said no, he would leave it, and be there if and when she sought help, but being able to keep an eye on it would be ideal.

Xavier | All-Around Trainee | Silver | Tagging: Thunder | Location: Camp

Xavier tilted his head to the side. He couldn’t help but think that perhaps Thunder looked a little... depressed for some reason at mention of his work. Was he unhappy with it? "Is...Is everything okay, Thunder?" The small black Trainee asked, pausing at his friend's side and looking up at him.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:35 pm

The sweet but sometimes shy tan female looked up as she heard her crush. "Hello Cyclone," she said with a sweet smile, then sighed as she yawned again. She rolled her eyes when he then walked away, so much for talking...

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter, Kai, Ravana

The gentle but stubborn tan female made a small sound, shaking her head some. She flicked her tail as she looked to Kai then to Karter. She nodded to him, and smiled. She then waited to see what the newcomer to the hunt would say.

Linkk 'Linky'- Amber- 4- m- All Around- Crush: open (homo)- has to adopt- Navii is sister-in-law Camp- Tags: Kass

The gentle and silly male wagged his tail as he twitched his ears a moment. Blue eyes landed on the she wolf, as she spoke up. He dipped his head to her for only a small moment. “Good morning,” the sometimes shy male then finally said.

Kai- Amber- 4- m- Hunter- Crush: open (bi)- Pups one day - Shadow and others- camp- Tags: Karter and Navii, Ravana

The loyal but willful male shook out his pure brown coat of fur, then blue eyes watched them. He dipped his head to the newcomer male wolf a moment.

The pretty black male turned golden eyes to his crush, and sighed a bit. He said “Just still worrying about my sister...Why wouldn’t she tell me if anything was wrong? How do I get my mind off it for awhile?” he then asked him.

The sweet and stubborn female twitched golden ears and a black nose. She believed he was surprised by what she’d said. She sighed a bit at the next words he spoke...She seemed to have to think on her answer, then finally said “You can.”

Stormy- Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp-Tags: Heron and co

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:37 pm

OOC: I've gotta do something, I’ll be back and post ASAP

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:32 pm

Uciel | Healer | Silver | Tagging: Lightning | Location: Camp

Uciel nodded faintly. He ran through what she’d said in his mind. No symptoms after a suspected pregnancy, but it was early enough in he wouldn’t be able to tell for another week or so one way or another. "Try your best to eat regularly, okay? Even if it’s only one proper meal a day. That’ll help you put up a bit of weight and help either carry, or recover."

Xavier | All-Around Trainee | Silver | Tagging: Thunder | Location: Camp

Xavier's pale gaze dropped down to his black paws. "Oh..." His voice trailed off. He wasn’t socially experienced, to say the very least. He didn’t know how to help, or even more, how he could honestly advise his friend. "Um...well, w-we..." They couldn’t go out. It might disturb the hunting party. They couldn’t really do a whole lot of ANYTHING. "Um...I don’t know." Failure!

Kassandra | Hunter | Amber | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Camp

Kass had not spoken much to Linkk before. He hadn’t been one of the wolves who had immediately caught her eye in her spare time. He seemed...a bit of a loner though, aside from that sister of his. "How have you been? My apologies for the intrusion. I HATE seeing someone sitting all alone for so long."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:49 pm

The sweet but sometimes shy tan female looked up as she heard her crush. "Hello Cyclone," she said with a sweet smile, then sighed as she yawned again. She rolled her eyes when he then walked away, so much for talking...

The gentle but stubborn tan female made a small sound, shaking her head some. She flicked her tail as she looked to Kai then to Karter. She nodded to him, and smiled. She then waited to see what the newcomer to the hunt would say.

Linkk 'Linky'- Amber- 4- m- All Around- Crush: open (homo)- has to adopt- Navii is sister-in-law Camp- Tags: Kass

The gentle and silly male wagged his tail as he twitched his ears a moment. Blue eyes twinkled a moment, then he shook his head a couple times. He chuckled a bit, about something, then nodded to her. "Its...It's fine, you didn't really interrupt anything, and I've been pretty good."

The pretty black male turned golden eyes to his crush, and sighed a bit. He said “There's...there's a river or a stream around our territory somewhere, right? I mean, there's some body of water, we need to drink. So I suppose there's water, sorry, I'm just distracted."

The sweet and stubborn female twitched golden ears and a black nose. She nodded to the male, though didn't seem happy about that...Well, maybe she was better now, maybe she wouldn't get sick again. "I'll try," she said simply to him, then asked "Do i, or you, have to tell...tell Thunder?"

Stormy- Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp-Tags: Heron and co

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ paco [003] silvi [005] & red [002]

Postby wildsight » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:09 pm

PACO OF SILVER PACK

male - three years - scout - silver pack - no crush - tagged patrol

Paco's ears twitched, as he turned his gaze in the direction the wolf had motioned toward. Something was there? What could possibly be there. He blinked, promptly padding ahead and sniffing around a bit. "I don't think its anything dangerous, whatever it is. The scent is rather faint..." He said quietly, though he didn't know exactly why. Nothing out of the ordinary seemed to be around, though maybe he was missing something. His ears constantly flicked in every direction possibly, seeming almost like a fox rather than a wolf.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      SILVI OF AMBER PACK

female - four years - warrior - amber pack - no crush - tagged night

Silvi snorted at Night's response, flicking her tail. "Perhaps. Maybe I should just go ahead and leave then." A nice stroll around the territory would be nice, she didn't want to be cooped up in camp any longer. Her ears twitched as she glanced around, seeing few signs of any interesting activity. Nonetheless, she'd gladly go do her own thing until further notice. Laying around in camp was a waste of time anyway.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      REDD OF SILVER PACK

male - one year - warrior trainee - silver - no crush - tagged quicksilver

Redd was still somewhat dozing, though by now he had finally fallen asleep. His twitching ears and steady rise and fall of his chest were the only signs of movement from him, otherwise he was quite still. However he wasn't asleep for very long because suddenly, something seemed to trip over him. He was never the time to exactly wake up with a start, so he slowly opened his eyes and blinked. Quicksilver was in front of him, apologizing and asking if he was alright. "Hm? Yeah, I'm fine. No worries." He said with a yawn, stretching a bit. "You seem like you're in a rush." He said with a flick of his tail, studying the other trainee.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me