The Prides Of The Islands{Searching For Members}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Prides Of The Islands{New and Searching For Members}

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:34 am

Joining!
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:01 pm

Joining
Name:
Blazefeather
Pride:
Sun/Summer
Adolescent
Family:
Too young, too young, Brownpelt x Nightwind
Description:
Pretty slender and still smaller reddish female. She has brown ears and a brown tail tip (tail hair). Her eyes are a medium brown. She has white on her forehead, and a chest patch.
Personality:
Sweet, sensible, loving, playful, kind, caring, gentle, happy usually, lovable, intelligent, cuddly, helpful, trustworthy, story teller, adventurous
Why, nervous, anxious at times, wild and loud, withdrawn if upset, tends to bottle things up, stubborn and hard headed, headshy
Power:
Flame power if not taken

Joining
Name:
Brownleaf
Pride:
Rouge/Fall
King?
Family:
Open, open, Saffirer and Starshine are his parents
Description:
Brown larger male with black nose, nails and pads. The tail hair and mane are both black, and his eyes are golden-brown.
Personality:
Kind, caring, loving, playful, listens to others, leader, intelligent, helpful, likes the ladies, loves cubs, can be cuddly
Stubborn, hard headed, hot headed, headshy at times, loud, wild, seems cold if angered, bottles things up
Power:
Tanuki shapeshift (people say Tanuki have a leaf on their head. Leaves are related to fall)

Joining
Name:
Iceheart
Pride:
Moon/Winter
Broodmother
Family:
Mate open, cub Whitefur, parents
Description:
White female with bright blue eyes and pinkish nose. Her ear insides are pink, pads are pinkish, and she has pinkened areas.
Personality:
Playful, adventurous, lucky seeming, happy usually, honest, trustworthy, loving, cuddly, kind, caring, helpful
Stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, doesn't always listen, can be aloof, Moody at times, seems cold if angered, nervous at times
Power:
Making Icicles if not taken, otherwise snowflakes if not taken

Joining
Name:
Whitefur
Pride:
Moon/winter
Cub
Family:
Too young, too young, male and Iceheart
Description:
White cub with gray ears, tail and back patch. His eyes are a blue color, nose is pinkish and pads are pinkish.
Personality:
Am I allowed to RP it out, since he's so young?
Power:
N/a
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:27 pm

(I'm up on the previous page)

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:30 am

All Have been added you're free to RP!))
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:48 am

SunShock/Sun Pride/King/7y 8m/Male/Tags:
The king sat on a warm rock his head held high.

Robin/Sun Pride/Lioness/Female/5y 1m/Tags:
The lioness sat on the island of all prides near the entrance of the Spring Pride her green eyes shimmering as the weasel came running from the bush towards her with a beetle held tightly in its mouth. As she giggled the snake on her shoulders let out an annoyed hiss causing her to nudge the creature with her paw.

DarkSoul/Fall Pride/Lion/Male/2y 4m/Tags:
The lion sat quietly eyes narrowed as he scanned the area

Unknown/Sun Pride/Brood Mother/Female/4y 7m/Tags:
The lioness sat oddly still her head held high and muscles stiff.

WinterLight/Winter Pride/Adolescent/1y 2m/Female/Tags:
The lioness lay snoozing in the center of a frozen lake. Looking peaceful and sweet though in reality she was a snappy and rude lioness.

HauntedOrchid/Fall Pride/Female/Lioness/2y/Tags:
The pretty lioness yawned tiredly as she stretched padding out of a small den made just for herself as she smiled widely.
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:19 am

FallenStar

He pads through his territory, wings pressed firmly to his sides. The melanistic lion prefers to walk, the skies are unruly. And besides, it's not night when he can blend in. He wanders into his Pride camp, spotting _____. In his jaws hangs prey, and he smiles invitingly. While prey isn't scarce as the pride itself is small... well, waist not, want not.

----

Omen (one day OmenStorm) is helplessly tangled in vines. Why? Because he'd fallen from a tree... "HELP!" wails the cub. He's not yet a member of any pride, and for all but a moon of his life he's been alone. But these vines are too thick for his baby teeth and claws to sever.

-------

BloodMoon has a large bird under her paws, it's already mostly plucked and she's looking forward to her meal. Usually her diet is fish, but this bird hadn't seen her - and it was a rare occasion.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:07 am

SunShock/Sun Pride/King/7y 8m/Male/Tags: OmenPaw
The king let out a chuckle as he bound towards the cub with a few graceful leaps. "Quit moving so I can untangle you. Try to remain as still as possible." he said kindly as he began to pull the vines away from the cub with his large paws using his claws to cut through some he couldn't quite untangle

Robin/Sun Pride/Lioness/Female/5y 1m/Tags: Open
The lioness watched calmly the snake around her neck hanging loosely as the weasel sat atop her head a beatle held tightly in its mouth as it seemed to proudly hold it there making the lioness happy.

DarkSoul/Fall Pride/Lion/Male/2y 4m/Tags: Open
The lion was quiet as he saw a bird flutter down to the ground. Though the creature was quite a distance away he crouched low and stalked forward with quick yet quiet precision he was close enough to launch himself forward. Bunching his muscles he leapt through the air landing on the oddly large bird killing it swiftly. It wasn't odd for the camp to be quiet enough for a bird to land though it was never a bird of this size making the male smile proudly. Though his victory soon vanished from his face as he saw the sun catch something shinny in a bush. Leaving the bird he padded over pulling a shiny gem from the bush... It must have been dropped by a bird but either way it was DarkSouls lucky day as he picked it up and turned around to grab the bird which just so happened to be a hawk as well.

Unknown/Sun Pride/Brood Mother/Female/4y 7m/Tags: Open
The Brood Mother stretched before she darted forward at an alarming speed leaping off the main camp island clawing her way up onto a smaller piece of land that sat floating between the camp island and the hunting island. Though there was a bridge she chose the difficult path. There were no cubs for her to watch and knowing this she chose to go hunting though nowhere near as skilled as the other lionesses she wished to be independent and hunt her own meal for once.

WinterLight/Winter Pride/Adolescent/1y 2m/Female/Tags: FallenStar?
The pretty lioness shifted yawning as they stretched. She was laying in the center of frozen in sight of the whole camp though as she stretched and yawned she just rolled back over letting her eyes close as her body began to warm up the ice below her causing a small puddle to form in the thick sheet of ice.

HauntedOrchid/Fall Pride/Female/Lioness/2y/Tags: Open
The female watched the pride silently her white eyes sparkling every time she was to notice something pretty. She looked angelic sitting near the center of the camp island watching as birds flew by without stopping, the clouds were parted just right letting the sun fall on her pelt making her seem to glow.
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:44 am

Omen

The young cub struggles against the vines until a giant lion arrives, and at the command he stills. Why is this lion laughing at him?? But then this feline is his rescuer and he sighs in relief. His dark pelt is in stark contrast to the others' pelt, and when he's free he flushes nervously, "thank you sir," is said, "for helping me."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:42 am

SunShock/Sun Pride/King/7y 8m/Male/Tags: Omen
The king shook his head lightly, his long mane falling out of place as he does so. "No need to thank me. I wouldn't be a very good king if I left a cub to figure out this mess themself." he said calmly the light of the sun shining down on his pelt making the golden stand out against the dark scorch like patterning of his pelt. "Now tell me what are you doing out here on your own? Where is you mother?" he said his head tilted in question as he looked around for the cubs mother.
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:26 am

Omen

He looks up at the king with wide green eyes and grins toothilly - he's a very cute cub. "No huh!" Is called, "Mama always said to use manners!" At the moment he isn't much larger than three paws at most, and most of that is fluff; but his adamant about following the "rules" and is loud about it too.

His chocolate fur is fluffed, but he drops his head, half pinning his ears. "A couple she-lions killed her. " Is answered, though he doesbt want to. "My Pa - I mean, StoneClaw - told them too. "

(StoneClaw is a member of the rouges, and had chosen a different mate shortly after his mate, SpeckledFlower had announced that they had a son together. The two lionesses had teamed up on his mother and killed her... the young cub remembers, his mother had yowled for him to run away. To hide. And so he had!)

Suddenly a large tawny shape surges out of the bushes, green eyes that match the young cub only in color are cruel. "Get away from my son!" Is spat, but Omen cringes into the giant kings' legs with a whimper. "He needs to be taught a lesson. " The maneless male lion comes forward, he'd been made a rouge, and often pretends to be a loner too.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me