Closed :(

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Ancient Rivals {NEW AND ACCEPTING}~Roleplay thread~

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:30 am

Jade

2 years | Male | Star Pack | Omega | Tags: Zephri

He nodded and walked into the den. He was surprised by all the snow that had gotten into her den. There would be a lot to dig out. He might be here for awhile. Well... I wanted to play in the snow... He hadn't actually wanted to play in the snow. He wasn't a pup. He didn't play. But it had started to look like he was playing. He held back a sigh and got to work. Every so often, he glanced over at Zephri to see how she was doing, but he tried his hardest not to make it seem as if he was staring. He didn't want to make her mad.

Jasmin

4 years | Female | Moon Pack | Top Medic | Tags: Open

I'll do a post for her soon. She's probably just enjoying and worrying about the snow if anyone wants to tag her.
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jade.creature » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:38 am

Zephri

Star Pack| Top Medic | 2.5 yrs | Tags: Jade

“I may ask you for help, but I’m not going to treat you like dirt,” Zephri said to Jade, noticing his body language. “Looking at me or making conversation isn’t going to make me mad, you know.” At this point they were about halfway done with clearing the snow, give or take.
:3c
jade.creature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Synamiic » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:46 pm

Kedar

Moon Pack | Omega | 4yrs | Tags: Open | Mentions: None

Kedar's eyes flit open. Brilliant shimmering white light pierced through the entrance of the den, dazzling the groggy she-wolf. She'd hardly slept during the howling blizzard and her eyelids felt heavy. As it was most mornings, Kedar found herself alone in the den. She heaved herself to her paws with a weary sigh. Her eyes were forced to a squint as she poked her nose out of the den entrance, surveying the snow just beyond. A blistering cold had settled upon the silent morning and forced the fae to fluff her downy white coat against it. After a moment of hesitation, Kedar squeezed silently through the opening and crouched against the snow on the other side. Heaps of freshly fallen flakes had collected against everything in the clearing, obscuring much of it from view. Kedar looked to and fro, struggling with where to begin unburying it all.

Kai

Star Pack | Alpha | 6yrs | Tags: Naum | Mentions: Jade, Zephri, Naum

A deep chill woke Kai early in the morning after the blizzard. He yawned a large gaping yawn and stretched each limb carefully before he climbed out of his soft nest. Unnerved by the strength of the morning's chill, Kai hastily exited his den to assess the damages. He scanned the clearing with his amber eyes, ears pricked with alertness. His posture was calm, features determined. He watched Zephri and Jade for a moment. He also spotted Naum. The alpha had no time to waste and there was much to do. Kai strode confidently towards the delta wolf. "Good morning," he began.
Synamiic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:40 pm

【єℓкαи】
〘5y | Alpha | Sun Pack 〙
➢ Mentions: None | ➢ Tagged: Open

indentationAfter devouring his small meal, and disposing of the bones into the proper area, the cinnamon-and-dusty-brown male started out of camp. He wasn't sure if the hunters were going to be up anytime soon, so he'd decided to go hunting himself. Elkan wouldn't be able to pick off much alone, maybe a few hares, and young fawn or calf if he was lucky. Trekking through the snowy landscape, Elkan let his mind wander as he searched the air for prey scents. A soft rumble of content that wormed its way up his throat was his only companion for this trip. Not that he minded it

Δ
【ɾαυɳαυɱ】
〘3y | Delta | Star Pack 〙
➢ Mentions: None | ➢ Tagged: Kai

indentationThe silvery lupine sighed as they scanned the area, looking over each of their packmates with a critical eye. Their eyes snapped to Kai as they approached, and gave a respectful bow of their head as they spoke. "Good morning, Alpha Kai," They replied demurely with a slight tilt of their head. "How may I help you this morning?" Slightly rearranging themselves they stood tall, and ears perked confidence overshadowing their earlier timidness. Rau looked at the older wolf, blinking slowly as they awaited his answer.

【𝙃𝙖𝙠𝙤𝙣】
〘3y6m | Top Warrior | Moon Pack 〙
➢ Mentions: Shatteredrune & Kedar | ➢ Tagged: Open

indentationDashing towards camp, the green-eyed male mentally made plans of his schedule for the day. "I should make sure to check in on Shatteredrune." He rumbled softly, as he practically flew into camp. The female was currently expecting pups, something that Hakon was really looking forward to. For reasons. Nearly tripping over his own paws as he skidded to a halt, the brute looked around the pack's camp. He couldn't see Shatteredrune yet, but figured that it was possible that she was still sleeping. Hakon blinked as a sudden shift in the snow, made the pale form of Kedar; another packmate and omega, appear. Shaking his head, the male shook out his coat and headed to his den to warm up, until he was needed.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:24 am

Jade

2 years | Male | Star Pack | Omega | Tags: Zephri

Jade's ears went flat against his head when Zephri spoke. He thought she had noticed nd was about to snap at him, but he quickly relaxed when she spoke. "Sorry," he replied, somehow feeling the need to apologize. He almost wanted to say something else but kept quiet regardless. He dug a little bit more snow before pausing for just a second to give his bad leg a rest.

Jasmin

4 years | Female | Moon Pack | Top Medic | Tags: Open

The snow left Jasmin with nothing to do, so she decided to check on and rearrange her herb stores. Every so often, she glanced at the entrance of her den to see the snow and if any of her packages were awake, but mostly to see the snow. She had good memories of playing in the snow when she was younger, but she kind of dreaded it now. Snow and cold weather meant more injuries and illnesses. The snow also made it hard for her to find more herbs. Luckily, she had just gone out to gather a few days ago. The pack had more than enough for now.
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enya_xox » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:18 am

Night/Star pack/pup/4 months

Night was getting totally bored. Her mum had dragged her around to help with all her 'Alpha duties' and insisted on teaching Night how to do it. All Night wanted to do was play but 'the pack came first' apparently and she'd have to wait till later even though her Mum hadn't said how far away 'later' was.
Wee Night couldn't care less that it could be dangerous for a pup to be alone in the snow, even after her mum had explained about the omega that had gotten stuck in a snow drift when they were a pup. All Night wanted to do was play, and she wanted to do it now. Maybe she could escape from her mum and go play in the woods? Night considered this and decided to try.
When her Mum was checking the supply den for the 5th time that day, Night saw her chance and began to creep away.
[align=center]Image
Name: Mitski
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
Enya_xox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meisxinyi » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:52 am

Shattered'rune
Gender: Female | Moon Pack | Mate: open, currently looking for one. | Pups: pregnant | 2y, 6mos | tags: open

Shattered'rune opened her eyes to find her rump almost completely covered in snow. I didn't think the blizzard would create this much snow she thought as she look at her swollen belly and sighed. Her pregnancy had prevented her from doing the usual duties, like hunting or even walking very far from camp, perhaps the snow could provide something she could do IN camp? The pale she-wolf walked out and shook herself off slightly before walking towards the medicine den.
meisxinyi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Synamiic » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:59 am

Kedar

Moon Pack | Omega | 4yrs | Tags: Open | Mentions: None

Kedar watched Hakon's arrival with barely a sound. He certainly intimidated her with his size and rank. After he'd disappeared into his den, she decided that perhaps she would offer her help in the medic's den. The fae picked her way across the snowy ground, taking great care not to slip on ice due to her sight. Outside of the den now, she cleared her throat. "Jasmin?" She called softly through the opening.

Kai

Star Pack | Alpha | 6yrs | Tags: Naum | Mentions: Ranaum, Luna

The large alpha dipped his head to the lower ranked wolf."The pack will be hungry once we finish clearing the snow from the camp. I'd like you to join me for some hunting this morning, assuming Luna hasn't given you any orders already?" Kai flicked an ear, scanning the clearing for the other alpha of his pack. Or perhaps her pup.
Synamiic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enya_xox » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:59 am

Night/Star Pack/pup/Tags: Kai

Night successfully managed to escape from her busy mum and scampered away from the supplies den towards the edges of the woods where she could play. She could do whatever she liked now! Night had never seen so much snow before and last time she had been too young to play. Hopefully, she could pretend that she had gotten lost, she could say that she thought her mum was going to look for prey or something like that. Surely Luna would believe her. She howled playfully as she ran before catching sight of the other alpha, rather than her mum. She darted behind a lone oak tree, hoping that the older wolf had not seen her. She would be in so much trouble...
[align=center]Image
Name: Mitski
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
Enya_xox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jade.creature » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:51 pm

Zephri | Star Pack | Top Medic | Single | Female | Location: Medic Den in Star Pack | Tags: Jade, Night, Luna

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
“Okay, since you aren’t talking, I will,” Zephri said after Jade was silent for a little. “Today I went to give Luna some herbs for Night because pups catch colds easily. That’s the story of my day. What’s yours?” Zephri was about halfway done with the snow clearing now. “Just tell me what’s on your mind or, you know, something.”
:3c
jade.creature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me